GUILTY TN - Aniston Walker, 7 wks, Memphis, 9 Jan 2014

Did this mom have a job? If so, were the youngest 2 in daycare? There was a link somewhere that said she owned the home. So, if she's not working now, she must have had a pretty good job at some point. Can't believe the lack of interest by media, there.

Did this mom have a job? If so, were the youngest 2 in daycare? There was a link somewhere that said she owned the home. So, if she's not working now, she must have had a pretty good job at some point. Can't believe the lack of interest by media, there.

The motion also asks for bond to be reduced from $500,000 to $25,000. Walker is an employee of the Internal Revenue Service who is neither a flight risk nor a danger to the community, the motion said.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/police-suspend-search-missing-memphis-baby

Article below is the "blurb". More coming up it looks like at 6.

Nick Kenney ‏@nickthenewsguy 27m
New details in case of missing Baby Aniston, including what MPD found in her mom's house and car. Blurb soon. Story on @actionnews5 at 6.

Nick Kenney ‏@nickthenewsguy 18m
Here's the blurb MT @actionnews5: New details emerge in investigation into the disappearance of baby Aniston Walker. http://bit.ly/1dbj1Ci

Action News 5 uncovered documents recently filed in Shelby County General Sessions Court.

Memphis police homicide investigators filed two search warrants in the case, for the home and car that belong to Aniston's mother, Andrea Walker. We now know what investigators found while executing those search warrants.

snip

According to court records, there was no sign of a break-in. The other people who have keys to the house had not come by, and police say it was not Andrea Walker who reported the child missing.

According to an affidavit in support of a search warrant for the house, located at 5604 Falling Bark Drive, homicide investigators wrote that they wanted access in part because Walker had provided officers "deceptive and vague answers regarding her missing 7 week year [sic] old girl. This warrant is needed to discover evidence that will confirm or refute this being a homicide."

The affidavit notes officers were looking for "human remains, DNA evidence, trace evidence, blood evidence, to include blood spatter, and bloody clothing, blunt objects, cutting objects, and instruments of strangulation."

According to the return on the search warrant, filed on Tuesday, January 14th, investigators removed only four listed items from the house -- a baby blanket, a baby jumper, a baby pacifier, and assorted papers and receipts.

Homicide investigators also obtained a search warrant for Walker's car, a gold 2001 Nissan Altima, which is believed to be the car in which she took the five-year-old to school "while the 3 year old and 7 week old child were asleep in the home," according to an affidavit in support of the search warrant.

Investigators wrote that they wanted to search the car for any "documents, infant clothing, infant toys, blood and bodily fluids, tire impressions, electronic devices such as computers, cellular phones, tablets and trace evidence."

According to the return on the search warrant, filed on Thursday, January 16, investigators removed several items from the car -- one red #95 Lightning McQueen backpack, 5 diapers, a bag of plastic gloves, a bottle of Off repellent, tissue, two used tubes of rash cream, a tube of Carmex, a bottle of baby oil, two toys, and a small first aid kit.

sounds like anything I'd have in my van.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Poor baby was on the 4th page. Bump & a little bit of news coming up tonight

actionnews5 ‏@actionnews5 2m
Tonight at 5 – 8 days later, prosecutors continue an investigation into the disappearance Aniston Walker. Where the case stands today #AN5

Whatever news piece they were going to do last night, I can't find it, or any other new news.

Poor wee baby!!!!!!

Cases like this make me sick.

Jan. 22, 1973

ok, I'll play along. What happened a week after my birthday? (and what does something so long ago have to do with this case? I did go back and re-read pages of this thread but can't quite figure it out.)

ok, I'll play along. What happened a week after my birthday? (and what does something so long ago have to do with this case? I did go back and re-read pages of this thread but can't quite figure it out.)

Supreme Court ruled on Roe vs Wade.

No one seems to have any urgency about finding this baby. Not the mother, not the mother's attorney, not the father, not a grandmother, an aunt, a friend? WTH is going on?

Poor Aniston...I hope we get answers.

I know, it disturbs me so much that an infant is gone and there is absolutely NO new development on this case.

It's very disturbing. No news at all. :(

Have any of you ever been to Memphis? The crime is so out of control I will not leave my house without my husband along.
The police are overworked, underpaid, and this is not the first missing baby never to be found here.
A couple of years ago there was "Lauryn Dickens" whose mother Shakara claimed she gave the baby away, she was arrested and finally admitted killing the baby and putting her in a dumpster. the baby's remains were never found. She'll be in prison for quite some time but this case may not end the same way.
AFAIK, there has not been any evidence of decomp found in the mother's home or car and I have a strong feeling that at her next bond hearing the bond will be reduced and she will be released from jail. She has retained one of the best defense attorneys in the state of TN.
Although I do feel she has done something sinister to her baby she will walk unless some compelling evidence is found or somebody does some talking.

Have any of you ever been to Memphis? The crime is so out of control I will not leave my house without my husband along.
The police are overworked, underpaid, and this is not the first missing baby never to be found here.
A couple of years ago there was "Lauryn Dickens" whose mother Shakara claimed she gave the baby away, she was arrested and finally admitted killing the baby and putting her in a dumpster. the baby's remains were never found. She'll be in prison for quite some time but this case may not end the same way.
AFAIK, there has not been any evidence of decomp found in the mother's home or car and I have a strong feeling that at her next bond hearing the bond will be reduced and she will be released from jail. She has retained one of the best defense attorneys in the state of TN.
Although I do feel she has done something sinister to her baby she will walk unless some compelling evidence is found or somebody does some talking.
BBM
Just saw this in the news while ago, so I started looking at this thread.

I wonder if the other 2 children have been interviewed by LE; they could hold the key to what happened to baby Aniston.

I don't know if articles by CA are permitted but, if this is reliable, then Aniston was reported missing by her father, who does not live with the mother:

<snipped> Aniston was reported missing by her father, Tramond Chitman – who reportedly does not live in the home – on Jan. 9, sometime after Walker returned to the residence.

http://www.examiner.com/article/aniston-walker-case-affidavit-reveals-details-about-search-for-missing-baby

I also wonder how long Andrea Walker had been home before TC discovered that Aniston was missing. How was the discovery made? Did he show up at the home for a custodial visit? How often were his custodial visits? I'm thinking baby Aniston may have been missing longer, but was only reported missing after her father tried to arrange for a custodial visit. Maybe he got impatient after he kept calling without an answer, or with only excuses for why he couldn't see Aniston, and finally showed up at the home.

It doesn't look good for Aniston considering the evidence LE is searching for and the charges against her mother. I can't fathom why anyone, especially a mother, would harm a precious baby. I look at Aniston's picture and it melts my heart. :crying:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back