Kardashians - Love 'em or Hate 'em

What do you think about the Kardashian Family?

• Love what they are doing

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hate what they are doing

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Who are they?

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • 15 minutes are over, go away

Votes: 105 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I posted way back on the thread that I'd never had the desire to watch any of their programs. I rarely read about them, only in line at the grocery store check out line.

Well, since HLN went south, I've been channel surfing a bit more and watched TWO half-hours of the program. That's one hour of my life I will never get back. At least I now understand why I never watched.

I posted way back on the thread that I'd never had the desire to watch any of their programs. I rarely read about them, only in line at the grocery store check out line.

Well, since HLN went south, I've been channel surfing a bit more and watched TWO half-hours of the program. That's one hour of my life I will never get back. At least I now understand why I never watched.

BBM: Now, you know why you spend so much time watching those Alaskan shows...LOL At least, we can learn something from those....LOL

Just to chime in with MOO....I place full blame on Kris Jenner for everything that so, so wrong in this family. I see the kids as products of their upbringing, which IMO was/is abusive. It may not be abusive in the way that most people would think of, but this woman literally pimps out her kids for money. It makes me cringe to see the 2 youngest girls dressed like prostitutes, or doing photo shoots with nearly nothing on, striking inappropriate poses.

And for Bruce Jenner...if Kris is guilty of abuse, he is guilty of neglect for allowing it.

I only hope this outrage is not perpetuated on this next generation of (for now) innocent babies.

Sorry if my post offends any fans of these shows, but I cannot tolerate people who use their children for any sort of self-gain whatsoever. Makes me sick.

I can't stand the trashians, never watch them, and I only read the comments on TMZ and Radar online because I LOVE the bashfest. I don't see a Kimye marriage lasting, but I see a divorce and see it being VERY UGLY and PUBLIC. Kris J calls Kanye "delicious" who calls a future son in law that? ICK and it's so not true. He looks better with his concert masks on. Such a fashion statement for a faux fashion designer:rolleyes: Moron

BBM: Now, you know why you spend so much time watching those Alaskan shows...LOL At least, we can learn something from those....LOL

From "Buying Alaska" I learned I don't want to live in a "dry" cabin! At first, I thought it meant it was out of a flood area, then I learned there's no water! Frequently no electric. Sorry, no outhouses for me!

From "Buying Alaska" I learned I don't want to live in a "dry" cabin! At first, I thought it meant it was out of a flood area, then I learned there's no water! Frequently no electric. Sorry, no outhouses for me!

Yes, handy pieces of info to know...LOLOLOL

I'm with you - I think it was a "Takes Miami" episode I watched. Watched one episode and was bored out of my mind. Immediately erased all recorded episodes from my Tivo.

Can't understand why my two highly educated sisters watch it!

I don't like any of them, but let me tell you something..... that little North is ADORABLE!!!

Just to chime in with MOO....I place full blame on Kris Jenner for everything that so, so wrong in this family. I see the kids as products of their upbringing, which IMO was/is abusive. It may not be abusive in the way that most people would think of, but this woman literally pimps out her kids for money. It makes me cringe to see the 2 youngest girls dressed like prostitutes, or doing photo shoots with nearly nothing on, striking inappropriate poses.

sbm

Khloé Kardashian: 'I'm Excited for This Year to Be Over'

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20770495,00.html

"She didn't mean harm, but when I was around 9, I overheard my mom telling her friend I needed a nose job," she says. "I was shocked. I hadn't even thought about it. I've grown into my face, but I've had makeup artists tell me, 'You should get a nose job.' I'm so happy that I never have."

sbm

"She didn't mean harm, but when I was around 9, I overheard my mom telling her friend I needed a nose job," she says. "I was shocked. I hadn't even thought about it. I've grown into my face, but I've had makeup artists tell me, 'You should get a nose job.' I'm so happy that I never have."

There is something wrong with Kris Jenner. Seriously.

sbm

What an awful thing for a mother to say about her daughter.....especially a 9-year old daughter. I guess I really shouldn't be surprised though considering these words were attributed to Kris Jenner.

Kim's latest interview . . . it's all boo hoo, poor me, hard pregnancy. Me! Me! Me!

IMO, she didn't like being pregnant because she gained weight and she cannot think beyond her selfies and selfishness, and she doesn't like being a mother because she might miss "date night".

I just cannot stand this woman! Thousands upon thousands of women have hard pregnancies and deliveries and don't cry and complain about it.

For whatever reason, she really pushes my buttons.:banghead:

Kim's latest interview . . . it's all boo hoo, poor me, hard pregnancy. Me! Me! Me!

IMO, she didn't like being pregnant because she gained weight and she cannot think beyond her selfies and selfishness, and she doesn't like being a mother because she might miss "date night".

I just cannot stand this woman! Thousands upon thousands of women have hard pregnancies and deliveries and don't cry and complain about it.

she needs to be dropped off in a poor neighborhood with no money, unable to use her name, etc and have to go to work, cook for herself, and see how hard other people have it. and it needs to be for several months cause it would take a while to get real life through her thick skull. it's almost a shame to be born privileged with parents who only care about their next nose job. how small minded and big ego-ed they are.

Are you talking about her interview on the Ellen show?

My two favorite parts: (not quoting words)

Kim- Kanye is a totally hands on dad....
Ellen- so he changes the diapers and everything?
Kim- oh, he doesn't ever do diapers, well if there was an emergency he might.

While she was going on and on complaining about the pregnancy etc, (stated earlier she wanted 6 kids)
Ellen comments, well that's ok, you will be able to do adoption then.
Kim says, oh I would go thru all this again.

She totally ignored the adoption comment line as if she would never consider that imo

Well, Dick Clark is dead so I guess Kim can now be the world's oldest teenager.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back