GUILTY MI - Ramsay Scrivo, 32, found dismembered, St Clair County, 27 Jan 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like she filed to have him put into a hospital the day after her husband died? And filed to be his guardian the following day.

She filed for guardianship of her son three days after her husband died.

He died may 15, 2013 according to his obit.

Edit. Sorry I read your post wrong the first time.

He died the 15th and she was filing papers the next two days.

He died may 15, 2013 according to his obit.

Edit. Sorry I read your post wrong the first time.

He died the 15th and she was filing papers the next two days.

For some reason I thought I had read May 13th because I remember noting that it was only a few days after Ramsay's birthday. If he died the 15th and she petitioned for hospitalization the very next day, that's even worse. I imagine if my DH died, I would be incapable of handling anything of such importance within the first 24 hours.

ETA: you're right; he died on May 15th. I just double-checked.

Someone else filed about him being mentally ill on 9/23/13 and it wasn't his mother, but his mother was listed as an "interested party." I wonder if she convinced someone else to file since she seemed to fail the first time around.

I wonder if the was suicidal with his dad passing? Maybe the concern was over threats he made towards his own life? Something is rotten here though. Why on earth file those motions and then just give up? There's an entire year and a half after that with nothing and he owned his own home, let his mother live there after her mysterious fire and held down a job. He was 32 and that's a bit old to experience his first "episode" with a psychotic type illness. When you become the guardian or executor of someone, you handle their finances as well as house. When did her fire happen?

Someone else filed about him being mentally ill on 9/23/13 and it wasn't his mother, but his mother was listed as an "interested party." I wonder if she convinced someone else to file since she seemed to fail the first time around.

I looked up the name of the petitioner listed on the 9/23/13 petition. There is a licensed clinical social worker by that name who specializes in "behavioral health" in the area. Apparently she practices in Detroit and has a mailing address in Harrison Township, also in Macomb County. Could be the same person?

I looked up the named of the petitioner listed on the 9/23/13 petition. There is a licensed clinical social worker by that name who specializes in "behavioral health" in the area. Apparently she practices in Detroit and has a mailing address in Harrison Township, also in Macomb County. Could be the same person?

I wouldn't think there would be too many with her name, it's not very common. Maybe she had quit nursing to become a social worker? It's possible she went back to school. I know in some of my classes there are nurses who are in their 50's that are studying to become social workers or psych's.

Was she an RN or BSN?

Wait..I am lost? A Fire in her home in 2013? Okay... and how exactly DID her husband die?

I'd love to know how her husband died. Was it something like cancer or something a little more questionable, like an "accident"? He was quite young (61). Would also like to know more about that fire...

I wouldn't think there would be too many with her name, it's not very common. Maybe she had quit nursing to become a social worker? It's possible she went back to school. I know in some of my classes there are nurses who are in their 50's that are studying to become social workers or psych's.

Was she an RN or BSN?

For the petitioner on the 9/23/13 date, the petitioner was someone other than the mother apparently. It was a female name, which I looked up and came across the name of a LCSW in their area. Perhaps the mother was having the social worker petition on her behalf since the mother was unsuccessful the first time. (i.e., in May 2013, one day after her husband's death)

FWIW, the husband's obit says that he died at home. Home hospice, heart attack, something else?

Was the husband/father the son's guardian before he died?

Good question. My guess is no, because the son had his own home. The mother moved in with the son after a fire in her home following her husband's death.

Was she an RN or BSN?

Her LinkedIn profile lists her as "director of clinical services at resources for transition"--whatever those are. That sounds like someone with a nursing and social work background, but I don't see what her degree is.

Maybe something like this? https://ncrtm.org/moodle/course/view.php?id=61

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member