SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
The roomate was very specific indicating she received a call from HE around 1:44 AM and indicating HE was crying and upset about a previous call from OM. Since the roomate had her own phone and could tell what time she would have gotten the phone call, I am thinking that this one particular call is accurate as far as time.

So that would mean that HE must have gotten at least one previous call before 1:44 from OM and maybe it was just a text message while she was on her date. Remember the phone in HE lap during driving lesson. She may have told the date she needed to respond to a few texts once she saw the type of messages she was getting from OM.
This would have made her upset and as soon as date was over, she immediately contacted roomate for advice.

I think maybe when the date said he dropped her off at 2 or 2:30 that it could have just been an estimate and maybe it was more like 1:40 AM and then as soon as HE got up to her apartment, she immediately called the roomate at 1:44 really upset because the calls from OM made her upset during her date. Or HE may have even called the roomate while date was still with her if she went to the bathroom alone or something.

But the important thing is I believe the 1:44 time is accurate which means OM called even before that time at least once.
Then after HE spoke to roomate, the article says there was even more calls made between HE + OM that went as late as 6 AM.

makes perfect sense if roomie was on cst, he on est

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

No location. Just time stamp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which means they'd need to request that information directly from Tumblr. This presents a problem with AFM bc of where its located and their laws vs our laws. Lithuania I think? I forget. Where is tumbler housed? Either way, le would already know this. At least I'd think they would.

Thanks JustK. I never knew it was that easy to pull up location of actual tweets if the feature is turned on.

When I first got my phone, I actually disabled the GPS on it, but then reconsidered when I thought about if I was ever in a car wreck or emergency situation then I would want LE to be able to find me. So I turned it back on.

But this is kind of scary for kids. Can you just imagine if some kid sent a mean tweet to an enemy and the enemy just happened to have a group of friends with them and all they have to do is click and drive over there all upset at them.

Scary stuff.

I stated this previously, but we don't know that HE was using her phone at 6:00 am. Her phone was being used, but someone else could have been using it. I have always felt that HE no longer had control of her phone at that time and the 6:00 am call was part of an alibi. I would be very interested to know what location that call was made from and what location it was received.

TE said it was confirmed in phone records that the last time the phone was used was 3:41 a.m. (It was after that remark that he went on to say LE won't discuss where it last pinged.)

This is the trouble I'm having with the 6 a.m. call in the timeline.

But I agree if there was activity at 6 a.m., it was not Heather in control of the phone.

Here is a quote where "anyone" could have seen her location...even a potential jealous companion, for example.
https://twitter.com/HeatherElvis/status/353788524304142336

Oh my Gosh, that is soooo creepy, picture of the house and everything. Unbelievable.

I think a class really needs to be taught in schools about the dangers of social media. I'm sure there are some articles out there on the subject. I'm feeling inclined to write one myself!

That report was never made public and, even if it was, OM would be off the table because LE has come out at least twice now, very clearly stating they do NOT have a POI or suspect. That's the news were are going to go with here.

Salem

Ok, thanks Salem. Sorry so late...still trying to catch up.

Thanks JustK. I never knew it was that easy to pull up location of actual tweets if the feature is turned on.

When I first got my phone, I actually disabled the GPS on it, but then reconsidered when I thought about if I was ever in a car wreck or emergency situation then I would want LE to be able to find me. So I turned it back on.

But this is kind of scary for kids. Can you just imagine if some kid sent a mean tweet to an enemy and the enemy just happened to have a group of friends with them and all they have to do is click and drive over there all upset at them.

Scary stuff.

Really disturbing. I hate it. Makes me want to throw my cellphone and computer in the trash (but then I wouldn't be able to participate in WS...)

Scary stuff.

Not to mention what stalkers and predators could use it for...

Heaven help me bc I feel so sorry for Heather. She is a victim in this. However, it's sick & twisted to think people would think it was ok to harass and threaten SSM & his family, to stalk their property [modsnip]. He's not the only person complicit in the affair. An affair takes 2. [modsnip]. So while Heather may be a victim, [modsnip]. She knew he was married. Sad all the way around.

All I'm saying is that if someone wants to give SSM & his wife a hard time, [modsnip].

Oh my Gosh, that is soooo creepy, picture of the house and everything. Unbelievable.

I think a class really needs to be taught in schools about the dangers of social media. I'm sure there are some articles out there on the subject. I'm feeling inclined to write one myself!

And not only that, but it also lists 21 Ft. NE, which is possible that maybe she
was outside in her yard, OR inside the house when she tweeted that, so that means, to me, it gives the Exact location, and that is very scary if it gives the exact location of the interior of the house where the tweet GPS captured it.
IMOO.

And not only that, but it also lists 21 Ft. NE, which is possible that maybe she
was outside in her yard, OR inside the house when she tweeted that, so that means, to me, it gives the Exact location, and that is very scary if it gives the exact location of the interior of the house where the tweet GPS captured it.
IMOO.

You know this technology has been around since GPS was installed n smartphones where people can post pictures? If they do it from their phone, they can be tracked anywhere. Crazy huh?

Heaven help me bc I feel so sorry for Heather. She is a victim in this. However, it's sick & twisted to think people would think it was ok to harass and threaten SSM & his family, to stalk their property knowing full well they have a couple young children in their house. He's not the only person complicit in the affair. An affair takes 2. SSM has 3 innocent children. So while Heather may be a victim, those 3 INNOCENT children that aren't complicit in any of this are the BIGGEST victims in this whole big fat mess. She knew he was married. Sad all the way around.

All I'm saying is that if someone wants to give SSM & his wife a hard time, at least have the decency to keep it away from their children.

With all due respect, I think you are maybe paying Heather a disservice here. Ther is no dispute in my mind who the biggest victim is in this whole big fat mess. :(

I keep reading "he said he left his wife" and "he said he was leaving his wife". The 2nd one I think is the original I read, and it's stuck in my head.

I wonder if he had been saying he would leave her for some time, then told Heather that night to stop calling him.

As far as the "complainant for the victim", I would think that was OMW. Like "if you don't call LE I will". moo

To date, there are 7 PRs that I am aware of surrounding this case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi hockeymom, I was quoting the horry news article, not anything you wrote, so guess I am confused now.

My apologies. I used the word complainant in my post and your initial post was right after mine. Some people have been doing that lately on here....not replying to people, but, um, posting right under them and having it be for them. So, I thought you were referring to the complainant comment in my post, which was not Moorer. It was a misunderstanding on my part. I am sorry.

Did he even wear his ring back in July? Did she initially know he was married? He was almost twice her age...he was the "married" person. In my book, he made the critical mistake to get involved with a very young female when he was a "family man."

I have no sympathy for him at all. The children, yes but not him or his wife. Heather probably knew but perhaps she felt it was his problem not hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa