SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
All harassment charges do not equal arrest, but they do equal police reports. Been down that road. You do not need a ton of proof to file a report, but you do for a charge and an arrest. I think that he is so determined to find his daughter and he is so focused on them. I have read many of his writings published in MSM and some not and if I heard something happen to these people, I am sorry, but it would not be surprised, one bit. He wants his daughter, but you can't use words like bounty. You can't have your "people" making statements like they do. We can all debate if he knew what they were doing, but IMO...he knew. I get it, his heart is aching because he doesn't know where his daughter is at, but you can't issue threats at someone. They may not have the answers and it is against the law.

RE: you can't use words like bounty

The word Bounty Is synonymous with the word Reward.. Bounty has several synonymous meanings which is dependent upon the interpreter, imo..

http://dictionary.reverso.net/english-synonyms/bounty
bounty synonym, bounty definition | Thesaurus

<snipped>
There is a crime scene somewhere, maybe LE found it right away and the cue searches were arranged by others (who don't know all the details). LE didn't stop the searches because they didn't want to tip anyone off to the fact they were on to them.

Sorry, but this part is not accurate. The CUE searches were originated by request of the family and LE. There were coordinated through LE. A LEO was on-site for every one of the CUE searches (at least every one I participated in).

It is possible that LE was on-site and allowed a CUE search without revealing any details. However, with all the manpower I observed on at least two sites, I sincerely doubt they would be so insensitive to the searchers.

OTOH, the "independent search" originated & coordinated by BB and his group were the ones not sanctioned by LE. But, those nor the BB "tip tents" had anything whatsoever to do with CUE.

If Heather and/or OMM frequented PTL, hopefully LE will know. Both parties phone records (as well as the "I will find you" guy) should have been pulled from the carriers by now and LE should have a good idea if OMM and HE have seen each other since October.

As far as noone missing Heather, my theory (based on my own college aged children's jobs) is that her friends/family were used to her working late & sleeping during the day, so they wouldn't call during the mornings. If they tried to call later with no answer, the assumption would be she got called into work and had to turn her phone off. Even if someone is not scheduled, when someone calls in sick or with car problems, etc., they could get called in at any time or be asked to swap shifts.

We need to sleuth places of interest and familiarity of SM and TM in order to help find Heather. I feel very strongly that SM's work in the construction / maintenance field, and access to certain properties, might play a role in the disposal site.

I asked earlier but didn't see an answer. Are we cleared for takeoff now that SM has been named in MSM?

One has to think like the perp, pretend to be the perp. If you were SM and had a body on your hands, what would you do with it? What equipment that you have access to would you immediately think to implement? And where? I posted a link upstream with everything listed that he claims to have access to via his business.

There is a "M" construction in Summerville (thank you anonymous member for pming me this info). Property records? Any relation to SM? There is also an SM listed out of Summerville. Same SM?

Please let me know mods if we may continue along these lines here.

The word Bounty Is synonymous with the word Reward.. Bounty has several synonymous meanings which is dependent upon the interpreter, imo..

You're correct, but remember when he mentioned bounty? He actually said something like if he doesn't find Heather soon then maybe he'll have to change it from a reward to a bounty. That kind of leans toward a different meaning. Personally speaking, I think he's talking out of emotion as others have said. I noticed that he also said something like he doesn't want people to take the law into their own hands.

IMO, you can't use words like bounty because not everyone understands the meaning. People on here for example, explained several different meanings of it. Because people don't understand the meaning and may take matters into their own hands, IMO, words should be chosen lightly.

Moo.

We need to sleuth places of interest and familiarity of SM and TM in order to help find Heather. I feel very strongly that SM's work in the construction / maintenance field, and access to certain properties, might play a role in the disposal site.

I asked earlier but didn't see an answer. Are we cleared for takeoff now that SM has been named in MSM?

One has to think like the perp, pretend to be the perp. If you were SM and had a body on your hands, what would you do with it? What equipment that you have access to would you immediately think to implement? And where? I posted a link upstream with everything listed that he claims to have access to via his business.

There is a "M" construction in Summerville (thank you anonymous member for pming me this info). Property records? Any relation to SM? There is also an SM listed out of Summerville. Same SM?

Please let me know mods if we may continue along these lines here.

Per the mods, SM can't be sleuthed as he is not a suspect.

To clarify, you can sleuth him all you want, but you can't post it here. I thought it was pretty clear that we can use google to our liking at home.

Mods? :) He is named in MSM and it has NOT been mentioned that he has been cleared...he is the last known person to have contact with Heather.

Mods? :) He is named is MSM and it has NOT been mentioned that he has been cleared...

Same rules apply guys... You can discuss the married guy with what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement.

You can discuss him with the info out in today's news. You can not discuss him as a suspect or person of interest.
No bashing of him or his family. You can not sleuth him and post it here.

Ima

Bumping

Sorry, but this part is not accurate. The CUE searches were originated by request of the family and LE. There were coordinated through LE. A LEO was on-site for every one of the CUE searches (at least every one I participated in).

It is possible that LE was on-site and allowed a CUE search without revealing any details. However, with all the manpower I observed on at least two sites, I sincerely doubt they would be so insensitive to the searchers.

OTOH, the "independent search" originated & coordinated by BB and his group were the ones not sanctioned by LE. But, those nor the BB "tip tents" had anything whatsoever to do with CUE.

Do you suppose that they went forward with the searches to try to find the body even if they have already found the crime scene?

Thanks, I'd like to hear from the mods directly, since the new MSM article was just released mentioning the person by name. Thank you.

Re the interview... Sometimes interviews are cut & spliced. Sometimes certain portions are prerecorded, etc. TE saying he didn't know his name could have actually been from an earlier date.

When asked for information that you have been told to keep quiet, it is easiest to just say "I don't know".

Thank you CharlieJ for saying this. The bolded part is very disturbing to me. I hope none of it has hurt Heather's case.

The article I read said that TE was harassing them with words as well. We don't know if they caught this on video, camera, etc. I too would do everything I could, to find my child, but I don't believe in breaking the law to get there. But, that is me. I have been harassed, stalked and abused and it is the worst feeling in the world.

if someone knew where my Childs body was, I can't promise anything. im blessed, I've not been forced into those shoes. but im thinking the law might not stop my actions... might influence them, sure...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm getting so frustrated with the lack of .... anything! happening in this case. I just don't understand how a certain someone can NOT be named by LE as a POI. Just based on their history alone, and then throw in the phone call records.

Very discouraged. Can only imagine how Heather's dad is feeling.

if someone knew where my Childs body was, I can't promise anything. im blessed, I've not been forced into those shoes. but im thinking the law might not stop my actions... might influence them, sure...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

But... no one knows who knows where Heather is. LE has not said anyone knows and it is very disturbing to me if the people are interfering in this investigation. Its not helping imo and it could very well hurt.

People keep asking how HE could have 'held it together' if she had been conversing with OM during the date.
I'm a master at disguising my mood sometimes. I can put on a 'happy face' but be absolutely a mess behind it. (now, it's more effective to someone that doesn't know me super well)

When she finally could talk privately with her roommate, she obviously broke down and was upset. She didn't want to freak out in front of the date.

(I found out a good friend passed away and I was with a group of friends that clearly didn't understand the levity of it to my world...when I was finally with my husband the next day, I absolutely fell apart)

Also, asking why would she be 'upset' if OM told her he was leaving his wife.
Shes 20 years old. She had puppy love, infatuated with him in a sexual way (I'm assuming)
They may have talked about the 'future'...but when OM finally said he would fulfill the plan... she may have been thinking "OMG...Now what?? I'm 20 freaking years old...I don't want to deal with a older man with children!! It was just sex"

But... no one knows who knows where Heather is. LE has not said anyone knows and it is very disturbing to me if the people are interfering in this investigation. Its not helping imo and it could very well hurt.

I agree the most important thing here is to not hurt the investigation. I just feel like the more minds we have here brainstorming on her possible location, AND SENDING IDEAS TO LE, the better. If this is not the case...

Time is of essence, and the more time that goes by, the more chance of potential evidence deteriorating and the case going cold. Jessica Heeringa and Adrienne Salinas come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard