SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immaturity and lack of self esteem is what I see. Anyone who accuses others of being jealous of them, especially in a situation like this, is clearly very immature.

ETA: If you're the type of person that insists on keeping a Facebook profile public because you can't help yourself but be the center of attention, use it to get positive attention, not negative. Negative attention is not the same as positive attention. Why wouldn't you want to use your page you're intentionally keeping public (so that people don't forget about you??) to clear your name??

I see that as passive aggressive as well. In addition, there is a person who claims to be a professional this and that. Their presence is all over the web with "writings" and blogs that aren't really very well done. In these writings there seems to be intonations of delusions of grandure and a questionable grasp of reality.

I don't believe there was any sign of a crime. LE has never indicated they have proof of foul play...no reason to hide that, IMO.

I also doubt Heather turned her phone off ever, even at work. Maybe the ringer. I think it is very odd no one seemed to be looking for her on the Wed. or Thursday. Wouldn't her roommate at least have been curious to see how she was? Did Heather go off the grid in the past? Her father had said they never went 24 hours without contact...and yet almost 48 hours passed in this case and he still was not worried, until police came. Just odd. Not suspicious.

HE's abandoned car at PTL should have been identified as a crime scene! BUT, it was not IMO. Any and all trace evidence was destroyed after the fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the wife of the married man given an interview? If not, how do so many people know what she is thinking and what her personality is? Sorry to just leap in here....been reading and actually thought she had been named a POI by the tone of some posts...

She did do an interview but it was with Chelsea Hoffman, so we cannot discuss it or link it, as she is not WS-approved.

Has the wife of the married man given an interview? If not, how do so many people know what she is thinking and what her personality is? Sorry to just leap in here....been reading and actually thought she had been named a POI by the tone of some posts...

Sh has not given an interview that I have read, but has made some victim bashing statements on SM that we are not allowed to discuss. So, I think much of the insight into her character comes from there. jmo

<edit: I just saw post above by cluciano that she was interviewed on a non approved WS site (CH)>

Just wondering if blackmail could somehow play a role here.

How's the weather down there in SC? You guys getting any of this winter storm? I feel like I'm in a whiteout. Been snowing here in CO for days. It's getting really old.

Water temperature, air temperature, etc can all play a part in things.

How far would someone go to protect the union of their family?

as far as I'd go to find my missing child. im thinking there are few boundaries I wouldn't cross.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

How's the weather down there in SC? You guys getting any of this winter storm? I feel like I'm in a whiteout. Been snowing here in CO for days. It's getting really old.

Water temperature, air temperature, etc can all play a part in things.

we are pushing 80° here in north Florida!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yes, she has.

:bump:

If you have any information about her whereabouts you are asked to call the Horry County Police Department: (843) 915-5350.

Horry County Police Dept.

Media Thread

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12

Verified members on Heather's case
Creek-Ratz - verified insider
helpseeker - verified insider
LadyHawkke - verified insider

Find Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Twitter

Heather Elvis Facebook

Heather Elvis Vine

Heather Elvis Picyou

Heather Elvis MySpace

Heather Elvis Pinterest

Heather Elvis Google+

Twicsy

Etsy

Heather's Tumblr

Police Report

1507162_235153466657383_988633367_n.jpg

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24498378/reward-in-heather-elvis-case-increases-to-30000

The FindHeatherElvis Facebook is NOT allowed at this time. This is a deviation from our standard rules, but is necessary in this particular case.
If you have questions, pm a Mod.

If there has been any criticism of TE, I would imagine it came from the article published yesterday. I completely understand his frustration, but threatening people just won't help. I don't believe he purposefully lied in any interview. :twocents:

Terry Elvis, father of Heather Elvis, is mentioned in three of the reports – twice as an “other entity” and once as a “suspect.”

In one report, a witness said Terry Elvis photographed the Moorer home and made threats.

The report also states he placed missing persons posters on a sign indicating a nearby driveway is private.

Two other reports said Elvis has been driving by Moorer’s house on several occasions. Elvis couldn’t be reached for comment either.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_9e6c8c96-8cec-11e3-ab97-001a4bcf6878.html

Thanks margarita25 for bringing forward the missing poster and I do see where the topic arose about it being written on a missing poster such as this one you posted that says her car was found abandoned on 12/17/2013.

years ago, I used to be young once.
I knew a girl (we'll call her *advertiser censored*)
*advertiser censored* worked in a rather unsavory location and did like the good life. *advertiser censored* was very pretty & calculating..
*advertiser censored* had many boyfriends along w/1 steady 1 her age (they even were HS sweethearts)
*advertiser censored* used to like to find older,married men who were established & had financial stability.Boyfriend had little & was her age.
Ever hear the Eagles song Lying Eyes??
just saying...

If I was being accused of a crime I didn't commit, my attitude would be more "F-you" than trying to help. Someone trying to ruin my life, reputation...I would be furious. No way would I bend over backwards for these people. Maybe I would even hire a PR firm to work for me.

Except he lied at the beginning. Said last he saw Heather was in October. Then finally admitted to talking to her the night she disappeared but only admitted to calling her to tell her to leave him alone. That is different than what the phone records tell as its reported there was back and forth contact between both of them up until 6:00 am.

From my experience of personally dealing with a very manipulative & narcissistic significant other in the past, along with hours of researching manipulation tactics so that I can avoid falling prey to them in the future... somebody like that can make you TRULY believe you have no other option but to do what they want and they even manage to make you think it's what YOU want somehow... that it was your idea. Once they have you "under their spell" so to speak, they can make you believe all sorts of crazy things & do all sorts of crazy things that you would never think or do under different circumstances. It's how cult leaders brainwash millions of people and how Hitler convinced thousands that what they were doing was right & just. You should never underestimate the power of a sociopath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pretty freakin' scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members