GUILTY WI - Kayden Powell, 4 days, Beloit, 6 Feb 2014

We haven't even heard if the door was locked or not.
If it wasn't locked there is no need to force entry. :twocents:

I'm hope this baby is safe...

SOOO... it seems all the family members at the home the prior day and night were the baby's mother's family members...

JMO

I do hope just to be thorough that they are searching the distance she covered from the time contact was made, to the time she stopped at the gas station. :twocents:

I have 2 half sisters that my DH's family has never met and my mother's family doesn't know either.
Only my father's side of the family is familiar with them.
To either my mother's family or my in-laws they would have to be introduced.

We don't know which "family" she presented herself to.
She is not a suspect as linked above.

Wonder what made them rule her out.

"Not a suspect" doesn't have to mean they've been ruled out.
But as of right now she is NOT a suspect, I just wanted that to be clear.

I'm hope this baby is safe...

SOOO... it seems all the family members at the home the prior day and night were the baby's mother's family members...

JMO

Dad's family appears to be from Chicago with most still living there (2 hours away.)
I don't know if he's close with his family (my in laws didn't come visit either, I had to go to them.)
Maybe they just haven't made it down yet or were already there. :twocents:

The police have just said they arrested a "person of interest", a girlfriend of the Mom's.
She was arrested on unrelated charges, and they don't seem to have located the baby.
Sad sad sad.

this is disgusting

a five-day old baby needs to be with momma! whatever happened, whether someone took Kayden or Kayden has been harmed, it's horrifying!

The police have just said they arrested a "person of interest", a girlfriend of the Mom's.
She was arrested on unrelated charges, and they don't seem to have located the baby.
Sad sad sad.

are you referring to the arrest of Kristin Smith? there's lots of posts already in this thread about her and how she's related to Brianna

There are a few people with this Uncles last name on Mom's facebook but not Dad's.
One cousin has defended Mom on facebook.
So I guess he is Mom's brother that was talked about earlier.

Jennifer Hoff ‏@JennHoff_WISCTV 2m

@MaryJoOlaTV spoke with the missing baby's uncle accuses its mother's half sister of taking #KaydenPowell.

Mark Bennett says, "She was the only one at my house... then in the early morning the baby is gone and she's gone." #News3

Jennifer Hoff ‏@JennHoff_WISCTV 17s

This is the half sister, Kristen Smith - was arrested in IA on warrant unrelated to missing baby case. #KaydenPowell https://twitter.com/JennHoff_WISCTV/status/431539654530068480/photo/1

8 people in a house with anewborn and NO ONE HEARS OR SEES anyone leave with the baby? Why did this woman leave early that morning around the same time the baby goes missing to a place where they were all moving to, except she went alone? Is she underage?

Sounds like something happen to that baby in that house and someone left to hide the evidence, someone under the age of 18. MO

Not sure I am trusting all these people. MO I hope I am wrong.

If the sister has been found and arrested...and baby not found...not good, IMO.

8 people in a house with anewborn and NO ONE HEARS OR SEES anyone leave with the baby? Why did this woman leave early that morning around the same time the baby goes missing to a place where they were all moving to, except she went alone? Is she underage?

Sounds like something happen to that baby in that house and someone left to hide the evidence, someone under the age of 18. MO

Not sure I am trusting all these people. MO I hope I am wrong.

All of this information is in the links I have posted above if they are needed.

The 8 were the people who had been there in the previous 12 hours (new baby, not at all weird.)

There were only 4 people in the house when he disappeared, one being a great grandmother.
(I'm guessing this is the "sick" relative.)

Kristin left early that morning because she lives in Colorado and needed to get back.
She had already planned to leave at that time, it was expected.

Kayden's family was not planning on moving there right this second and Kristin already lives there.
She apparently has a military husband, children and a job she needed to return to.

Kristin used to live in Virginia and was in Texas in December 2012. (Guessing this is the warrant.)

Kristin flagged down an officer and allowed a search of her car, she was totally cooperative.

Kristin is definitely NOT underage. :twocents:

Everyone in the case so far has been totally cooperative. :twocents:

She doesn't look like the sister on FB IMO.

It's really hard to tell because all of the sister's pictures on facebook are with a lot of make up.
This mugshot has no make up... so it is very difficult to tell. I believe they are the same person. :twocents:

It's not his relative. It's the moms relative. (step sister) You can figure her out I think on moms FB page... she calls her lil' sis.

Could be a half sister. The two may have the same father but different mothers.

It's a half sister, according to Brianna's brother.

https://twitter.com/JennHoff_WISCTV

Mary Jo Ola ‏@MaryJoOlaTV 1h

Investigators have begun taking out what looks like could be evidence from the home on Homeland Ct.

Mary Jo Ola ‏@MaryJoOlaTV 3h

Man who id-ed himself as Kayden's great uncle is torn up about the situation, pleading to have him home.

KAYDEN POWELL, Age Now: 5 Day(s), Missing: 02/06/2014. Missing From BELOIT, WI. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Rock County Sheriff's Office (Wisconsin) 1-608-757-2244 Or Your Local FBI.

More...

0foi.png

is it odd to wake at 4:30am? Or normal perhaps with a new baby...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back