GUILTY WI - Kayden Powell, 4 days, Beloit, 6 Feb 2014

Reminder: until and unless a family member is named a suspect we do not speculate about them. :tos:

Do we know if they had been giving him a bottle at all? I know sometimes nursing moms give a bottle now and then just to familiarize the baby with it in case they need it one day. If no bottles, then he's probably really grumpy by now and throwing a fit at the idea of a bottle. Also, anyone near the family or friends circle who is buying formula or bottles ?

Do we know if they had been giving him a bottle at all? I know sometimes nursing moms give a bottle now and then just to familiarize the baby with it in case they need it one day. If no bottles, then he's probably really grumpy by now and throwing a fit at the idea of a bottle. Also, anyone near the family or friends circle who is buying formula or bottles ?

I'd say only being a few days old it would be too early for any kind of nipple confusion to set in, I'd imagine the baby would easily drink from a bottle of need be.

I'd say only being a few days old it would be too early for any kind of nipple confusion to set in, I'd imagine the baby would easily drink from a bottle of need be.

yes, bottles are easier for bebe to get milk from. but yes, that early, baby isn't set in his ways.

this case breaks my heart, someone give that wee one back to his momma!! omg!! she's got to be a mess. I wonder if she has suspicions...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't know if I can handle another middle-of-the-night vanishing. 4 days old? :( I hope you're found soon, sweet baby.

I totally agree.

And he is one of the prettiest newborns I've ever seen.

OMGosh, my stomach hurts. poor little baby.

I totally agree.

And he is one of the prettiest newborns I've ever seen.

OMGosh, my stomach hurts. poor little baby.

I agree, such big dark eyes.
I can't say just how much I hope this all ends well.

What time is it in WI now?

I thought the PC is at 11 CMT. Isn't that 12 eastern?

What a beautiful baby! It makes my heart hurt to think something awful has happened to him. Hoping for the best!

After sleeping on this, my bets are on KS. It's possible KS found BM on a birthing board, or expectant mommy forum. It's hinky she left for Iowa in the wee hours of the morning and it's hinky she had baby clothes in her car.

The two having communicated since September doesn't confirm grandma knew her. I was on the preggo and single forum at BabyCenter and had been communicating with other single moms to be for months.

I've skimmed the thread, and haven't seen any info regarding BM's bio father. Has anyone confirmed whether this KS is related to BM's father?

KS still having the clothes in the van leaves me to believe, if she has Kayden, she has him hidden somewhere. I think if she wanted to get rid of him and not be caught, she would have disposed of the clothing too. There is a reason why she kept the clothing...

I'm just hoping he is ok. It is very very cold outside.

I don't think we're allowed to discuss KS. Per nurse's post.

After sleeping on this, my bets are on KS. It's possible KS found BM on a birthing board, or expectant mommy forum. It's hinky she left for Iowa in the wee hours of the morning and it's hinky she had baby clothes in her car.

The two having communicated since September doesn't confirm grandma knew her. I was on the preggo and single forum at BabyCenter and had been communicating with other single moms to be for months.

I've skimmed the thread, and haven't seen any info regarding BM's bio father. Has anyone confirmed whether this KS is related to BM's father?

KS still having the clothes in the van leaves me to believe, if she has Kayden, she has him hidden somewhere. I think if she wanted to get rid of him and not be caught, she would have disposed of the clothing too. There is a reason why she kept the clothing...

I'm just hoping he is ok. It is very very cold outside.

I don't find KS hinky at all. I almost always leave for road trips in the early morning hours. If I didn't have my kiddos along, it'd be even earlier.

She was there visiting her step-sister and new nephew, she probably stayed as long as she could then left in time to get home in the morning to her own home to see her own family.

Having baby clothes in the car doesn't surprise me, especially considering that Brianna & fam intend to move to CO. She may have offered to take the bigger sized clothing and store it until they got moved. She may have bought newborn or premie sized clothes that didn't fit Kayden and intended to return it.

Or if you're like me buy baby clothes for friends that never seem to make it out of the car. I currently own a package of newborn diapers and my youngest is 4, I'd look mighty suspicious if my house was searched for signs of a newborn.

I don't think we're allowed to discuss KS. Per nurse's post.

There is an MSM article indicating the information I discussed. AFAIK, info in MSM can be discussed here. KS is named as a person of interest in MSM. MSM indicates the arrest was not regarding Kayden's case. Just because she was arrested for another warrant, does not mean LE no longer considers KS a person of interest.

hth

Oh WI is on central ? Duh. I thought it just started.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back