GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 13s
Abuso is not a psychologist #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 11s

Dr. John Abuso, family and marriage counselor out of South Florida

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 7s
Again, reminder: Abuso is being screened to be introduced as expert. This is NOT witness testimony at this time. No jury #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 8s
Abuso is being excused #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3s
Healey: I've got several problems. First is the assumption of "traumatic threat" which no evidence of yet #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 17s
Healey also "very concerned" about qualifications for this specific case. No prior expert testimony in similar case #DunnTrial

Judge: he is assuming a threat of violence and that id what self-defense is and right now, there is no evidence of self-defense presented to the jury so far (paraphrase). Love him!!

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 16s
Third, Healey says Abuso wouldn't be talking about justification of shooting itself, but rather reaction after #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 16s
Healey says also concerned that if Abuso is not allowed to testify there will be some reversal on appeal if there's conviction #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 30s
BREAKING: #MichaelDunn WILL testify #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Strolla is willing to call #MichaelDunn first to establish "traumatic threat" then Abuso after #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9s
#MichaelDunn will testify, probably as first witness Strolla has today, so stay tuned! #DunnTrial

20 minute recess

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 43s
Healey calling 20 min recess so state can decide if they want to object to the potential expert #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 30s
BREAKING: #MichaelDunn WILL testify #DunnTrial

If he realy does take the stand, can he be asked by the prosection about those letters he weote in jail? Thanks

There's a ton of stuff that the prosecution can bring up, including his calls, letters, interview.

The defense, if Dunn testifies, will open more doors. This also includes the possible rebuttal of witness testimony as to his "peaceable" nature. I've read stuff about him that I can't link here that indicates, if allegations made are true, he's anything but peaceable in his personal life.

I'm so glad I'm able to watch today and get to see Michael Dunn testify. Whopee! Thanks popsicle and everyone else for keeping it updated here.

If he realy does take the stand, can he be asked by the prosection about those letters he weote in jail? Thanks

Excuse a newbie for the trial, but why weren't those damning letters brought in by the prosecution? They just could have handed those letters to the jury and said "we rest our case" basically ha.

There's a ton of stuff that the prosecution can bring up, including his calls, letters, interview.

The defense, if Dunn testifies, will open more doors. This also includes the possible rebuttal of witness testimony as to his "peaceable" nature. I've read stuff about him that I can't link here that indicates, if allegations made are true, he's anything but peaceable in his personal life.

I'm pretty certain they would also bring RR back to testify he never told her about seeing a gun. I'm thinking the jury will probably not be getting the case today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam