Becky Sue Turner and related

I think I may have a connection OR IT may be a total coincidence. I want to look into it further before I post anything. BUT, I don't have an ancestry account or do facebook. Does anyone have the names of t.turner's male siblings or cousins, or can you find out from ancestry.com?

I am wanting that same info! I will let you know what I find. I have only just but I am suddenly very curious about the K last name and its connection to TT.

Not to mention she also knew the birthdays of both of BST's parents.

{snip}

Do we know this is an absolute fact? I thought she invented them, hence the year countdown on one of the note pages, and the possible connections to WWII battle dates for mnemonics (on one of the other threads). (It's also just as possible I'm confused or thinking of something else. :scared:)

tcg

I am wanting that same info! I will let you know what I find. I have only just but I am suddenly very curious about the K last name and its connection to TT.

You lost me with the "k" last name. Can you PM it to me?

{snip}

Do we know this is an absolute fact? I thought she invented them, hence the year countdown on one of the note pages, and the possible connections to WWII battle dates for mnemonics (on one of the other threads). (It's also just as possible I'm confused or thinking of something else. :scared:)

tcg

No, it was only a theory that people were testing and trying to figure out. There is nothing to say for certain that they were made up and/or based on WW 2 dates.

No, it was only a theory that people were testing and trying to figure out. There is nothing to say for certain that they were made up and/or based on WW 2 dates.

I'm pretty sure someone found RmW (Becky Sue's mother) actual DOB, and FLEK did have it wrong. So doesn't seem like she did know the right birth dates, though perhaps they do have some other significance to her. Then again, they might now - how frequently would be need her parent's birthdates, really? If she lives a life where everyone know she doesn't talk to these parents?

Advocate1 and Owutatangledweb - have you guys found anything? Just based on the photos of TT, I am convinced that he is somehow really related to FLEK. I haven't had time to do any research on this, though...the main thread went off on the D Stalder stuff again but I think we're really close with the TT connection.

The chart Owutatangledweb provided was interesting to me. I provided my info and it all turned out correct. Then I tried my ex-husbands and it was completely wrong. Everything returned to Wisconsin in 1970 and he has never left the state of Indiana. He was 3 in 1970 when he got his and I was 11 when I got mine in Kansas.

The chart Owutatangledweb provided was interesting to me. I provided my info and it all turned out correct. Then I tried my ex-husbands and it was completely wrong. Everything returned to Wisconsin in 1970 and he has never left the state of Indiana. He was 3 in 1970 when he got his and I was 11 when I got mine in Kansas.

:confused:

Sorry for the confusion, Sherlock. Upthread at post 198, Tangledweb posted a link into which you can put your SSN and get the state and year the number was issued. When I put in my number everything came out as a perfect match.

I then put in my ex-husband's info and it came back as having been issued from Wisconsin in 1970. He was 3 in 1970. I'd be willing to bet that Indianapolis was issuing SSNs, so why did it come from WIS?

Finally, nearly everyone I knew in the 70s waited until they were old enough to drive or get a job - both at age 16 -to even bother to get a sSN. Mine was issued earlier due to my parents divorce.

{snip}
Finally, nearly everyone I knew in the 70s waited until they were old enough to drive or get a job - both at age 16 -to even bother to get a sSN. Mine was issued earlier due to my parents divorce.

Yeah, I didn't get mine until the IRS required a SSN for claiming child dependents 5 years and older on a tax return. According to my research, that was in 1986.

tcg

From a 2012 Facebook post by the 1979-born sister (possibly half-sister) of the surviving Turner daughter:

"After 32 years my big sister is finaly going to be reunited with her family!!!! she was separated frm us under a crazy set of circumstance & reunited to us under an even crazier set of circumstances at a time in her life when she needs us the most..."

So around 1980, something else occurred in the Turner family which caused the family to be broken apart. Terri Jo Turner would have been 12 or 13 at the time. I guess this begs the question, was there another sibling that was separated along with Terri Jo?

I don't think so. I could go into explaining why I doubt it...but then my rationalization will just reveal too many details of (what I believe to be) a non-relevant family dynamic and their privacy.

Okay. Here is where my thoughts are REALLY gunning for, these past couple days. And as many of you might notice....it isn't often that I fixate on a particular theory. So, I wouldn't throw this out there if I wasn't totally convinced. KWIM?

It has been brought to my attention that, in light of huge familial changes with the Turners in mid to late 70s, the surviving daughter of TT and RmW apparently went m.i.a. in or about 1980, from her dad's life (maybe her mom's too?). She reportedly ran away and never reconnected until the FLEK fiasco. She had her first child ca.1988.

My theory? She 'ran away'? Where did she 'run' to? Who did she associate with, during this time? Maybe other people with challenging family lives, who also ran away? People who are looking for fresh starts with the knowledge of somebody's family who passed away?

I think TJT's (female) circles and living areas from anytime in the 80s deserve a bit of research....

But not the younger siblings. KWIM?

How hard would it be for TJT to obtain BST's birth certificate and then take the steps to change her identity to FLEK while a friend assumes the identity of TJT?

This would explain FLEK's amazing resemblence to TT as well as the current TJT's lack thereof.

How hard would it be for TJT to obtain BST's birth certificate and then take the steps to change her identity to FLEK while a friend assumes the identity of TJT?

This would explain FLEK's amazing resemblence to TT as well as the current TJT's lack thereof.

Logistically I don't think it would be that hard if they looked similar and were willing to hand over all documents of their former life to each other. That said, it seems wholly unnecessary. If TJT was trying to escape something (crime, attacker, etc.) she could have just taken BST's identity. If that's the case, why would her friend want her identity? I suppose her friend could be the one trying to escape, but wouldn't cutting out the middleman be easier? TJT's friend could have just assumed BST's identity. Well haha maybe that did happen! Has TJT been questioned?

Logistically I don't think it would be that hard if they looked similar and were willing to hand over all documents of their former life to each other. That said, it seems wholly unnecessary. If TJT was trying to escape something (crime, attacker, etc.) she could have just taken BST's identity. If that's the case, why would her friend want her identity? I suppose her friend could be the one trying to escape, but wouldn't cutting out the middleman be easier? TJT's friend could have just assumed BST's identity. Well haha maybe that did happen! Has TJT been questioned?

That is EXACTLY where my theories have taken me!

Okay. Here is where my thoughts are REALLY gunning for, these past couple days. And as many of you might notice....it isn't often that I fixate on a particular theory. So, I wouldn't throw this out there if I wasn't totally convinced. KWIM?

It has been brought to my attention that, in light of huge familial changes with the Turners in mid to late 70s, the surviving daughter of TT and RmW apparently went m.i.a. in or about 1980, from her dad's life (maybe her mom's too?). She reportedly ran away and never reconnected until the FLEK fiasco. She had her first child ca.1988.

My theory? She 'ran away'? Where did she 'run' to? Who did she associate with, during this time? Maybe other people with challenging family lives, who also ran away? People who are looking for fresh starts with the knowledge of somebody's family who passed away?

I think TJT's (female) circles and living areas from anytime in the 80s deserve a bit of research....

But not the younger siblings. KWIM?
I haven't been able to track the surviving daughter. How do we know that she ran away? I haven't seen this information; could someone please share???

I am trying to think of how I can relate what I know of without violating the ToU.

Let's just say someone brought it my attention and I did some cross-validating.

I wish that I could be more specific for others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back