GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy reminds me of Larry Flint...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suppose if there were dumpsters they could have been emptied between then and later.

True, but if I remember correctly the dumpsters were behind the buildings and the boys returned in the car almost immediately. My opinion is there was not enough time to dump a weapon behind the stores, so it would have to be near the roadway.

Does Strolla understand that this judge knows what he's doing and doesn't need any help from Strolla?

Why are they editing the rebuttal video?

Re-watched the LE interviews of Dunn and his GF last night........some of you may find it interesting to compare to their actual testimony :banghead:

Judge really wants to get this done and start on closing. imo

Dunn's self-defense defense is that:

1. There WAS a gun.
2. LE was sloppy in not finding the gun.
3. He had "tunnel vision," PTSD, etc., etc., and was protecting the love of his life.

Repeat 30 or 40 times at every chance and, voila!, not guilty.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao now
Judge Healey just explained current process to #michaeldunn. @strollalaw is taking a quick break to talk to Dunn. #dunntrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 24s
We're in the weeds as a video of a dunn interview with cops is cut to Bly show certain things. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
The debate right now is how much of a video of his police interview can be shown. Corey says will last about 45 mins. #DunnTrial

Re-watched the LE interviews of Dunn and his GF last night........some of you may find it interesting to compare to their actual testimony :banghead:

Could you link them here?

Thanks in advance!

Where can we find those interviews? Thanks

I don't understand this. I think all the police interviews should be evidence automatically.

Dunn's self-defense defense is that:

1. There WAS a gun.
2. LE was sloppy in not finding the gun.
3. He had "tunnel vision," PTSD, etc., etc., and was protecting the love of his life.

Repeat 30 or 40 times at every chance and, voila!, not guilty.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Haha! Not if i was a juror. I heard no evidence of a gun except from MD, LE may or may not have done a thorough search, but no gun showed up as found by a citizen, and the love of his life was safely inside the building. PTSD from what? Would have to be something earlier in his life as the confrontation was not POST anything yet. Too much of Dunn's testimony doesn't ring true to me. (actually, none of it does; JMO)

A few observations from Sunny Hostin from earlier (via Twitter):

Sunny Hostin‏@SunnyHostin·44m
Another male juror is no longer looking at Dunn as Dunn says Jordan Davis threatened his life several times and got out of car w/weapon

Sunny Hostin‏@SunnyHostin·2 hrs
Female juror in front row just chuckled at Dunn's assertion that there were 4 shooters in the car. She is now exclusively looking at

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
One witness has now turned to potentially 2-3 as state says may need ppl on stand as video and audio played #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 1m
Corey said they might also introduce jail phone calls where dunn refers to " music"

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 29s
Dunn said earlier today that's not a phrase he has ever used. #dunntrial

Popsicle, thank you for all the updates you share! Much appreciate all you have done here.:seeya:

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 1m
So we finally get to hear one of the jailhouse phone call. #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members