JAR's semen on the blanket in a suitcase in the basement

Just when I thought this case couldn't get any stranger... Where does a transcript say it had the adult Dr Suess book in it, or is this not meant to be serious? If this is serious, I find it even more bizarre than if it were an actual children's book in the suitcase, and the potential for this book to be used as a grooming tool for a child (JB) would be much greater in that case. f this not serious, I don't appreciate the attempt at interjection of humor into what I consider a very serious case.

Anyhoo,

I shall try not to be offended by your assertion that the information involving the adult Dr. Seuss book was an "interjection of humor". Were you aware the title of the Dr. Seuss book that was found inside the blue suitcase has never, ever been released to the public?

I do believe that we now know why the public was always told the Dr. Seuss book belonged to JAR. His name was written on the inside [cover]. The title was always meant to be kept hidden to protect the rights of a private citizen.

My daughter was a resident of Shreveport when this murder occurred in Boulder. Do you recall the anonymous letter sent from Shreveport to LE regarding both JR & PR? I still possess copies of the original 1997 National Enquirer publications. Ironically, they are stored in an antique tan suitcase along with other publications that hold my interest re: Princess Diana and President Kennedy.

The document shown in the picture of the screenshot posted is obviously not a transcript but an individual investigator's categorized list of evidence and the status of the results from testing conducted on those items listed.

IE, from the CourtTV screenshot:

"vi. I do not think that lab tests have been done to determine if the suitcase had dust on it."

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/page/11682473/Fiber Evidence#FibersfromShamDuvet

•Match to Fibers on JBR?

A CBI examiner issued a report indicating fibers from the pillow sham and comforter were found on JonBenet's shirt, on her vaginal area, on the duct tape from her hand, on the hand ligature and inside the body bag." This is the lab report referenced in the Carnes opinion: "A lab report indicated that fibers from the sham and duvet were found on the shirt that JonBenet was wearing when she was found in the wine cellar.

(SMF P 147; PSMF P 147.)" (Carnes 2003:Note 32, p. 68).

Dr. Suess wrote adult books? I never knew.

Hmm, that is odd that fibers from 2 things in the suitcase were found her shirt.

Dr. Suess wrote adult books? I never knew.

Hmm, that is odd that fibers from 2 things in the suitcase were found her shirt.

Not just odd, but very significant, IMO. I have always thought of the suitcase as being merely staging, to confuse LE, but this evidence shows it is much more than that. It tells me that the contents of this suitcase is somehow directly related to the murder, including that Dr. Seuss book.

Anyhoo,

I shall try not to be offended by your assertion that the information involving the adult Dr. Seuss book was an "interjection of humor". Were you aware the title of the Dr. Seuss book that was found inside the blue suitcase has never, ever been released to the public?

I do believe that we now know why the public was always told the Dr. Seuss book belonged to JAR. His name was written on the inside [cover]. The title was always meant to be kept hidden to protect the rights of a private citizen.

My daughter was a resident of Shreveport when this murder occurred in Boulder. Do you recall the anonymous letter sent from Shreveport to LE regarding both JR & PR? I still possess copies of the original 1997 National Enquirer publications. Ironically, they are stored in an antique tan suitcase along with other publications that hold my interest re: Princess Diana and President Kennedy.

The document shown in the picture of the screenshot posted is obviously not a transcript but an individual investigator's categorized list of evidence and the status of the results from testing conducted on those items listed.

IE, from the CourtTV screenshot:

"vi. I do not think that lab tests have been done to determine if the suitcase had dust on it."

I was not aware that the title of the Dr. Seuss book had never been released. My assumption was that it was one of his children's books but I would find it very interesting if it was the adult book because this would IMO be a much more effective grooming tool for a child.

I don't know about the anonymous letter from Shreveport. What is its significance?

I find that the fibers from the two items in the suitcase were found on JB's shirt and other items associated with the murder to be very significant, but I don't have a theory yet as to how they tie in. What are your thoughts to explain this?

I was not aware that the title of the Dr. Seuss book had never been released. My assumption was that it was one of his children's books but I would find it very interesting if it was the adult book because this would IMO be a much more effective grooming tool for a child.

I don't know about the anonymous letter from Shreveport. What is its significance?

I find that the fibers from the two items in the suitcase were found on JB's shirt and other items associated with the murder to be very significant, but I don't have a theory yet as to how they tie in. What are your thoughts to explain this?

The title of the Dr. Seuss book has never been released to the public.

Erroneously, because I heard the rumor, in the beginning, that it was an adult style Dr. Seuss book, I assumed the book to be "Oh! The Places You Will Go!" which was a highly popular gift among college and high school graduates during the '90's time period.

That is, of course, until I was studying BR pictures on the wide screen when this little jewel of a word adult appeared for me. When googling adult Dr Seuss books, Boom! There it was. A little known fact that Random House published an adult book in 1939 for Seuss Geisil.

http://www.theatlantic.com/entertai.../dr-seusss-little-known-book-of-nudes/253891/

It is a story about Lady Godiva, the blond nude who rode horseback protesting taxes, and the Peeping Tom peeped at her. He was struck blind.

With this new found data, new to me anyway, anyhoo, it shall make interesting work for us to determine its meaning to the JonBenet Ramsey case.

I would like to explore the possible connection between the evidence of chronic sexual abuse of JB and the contents of this suitcase. If fibers from the duvet and sham were actually matched to one or more items from the crime scene then that would indicate the suitcase contents were directly related to the murder. Now, why would someone have those items in a suitcase down in the basement? That the Dr. Seuss book could be a grooming tool for an offender to molest JB is what comes to my mind. Also, a duvet is something someone could spread out on a hard cold basement floor to make it comfortable for him and JB to lay on together in a secret place. JR said he brought that suitcase down to the basement months before the murder but couldn't explain why these things were in it. Not that I think JR is trustworthy, but for some reason his answers to LE about this strike me as being truthful, as if he really had no idea why these items were in there. No intruder put these items in here. PR didn't put those items in there. But my mind goes to BR as someone who would have his little grooming kit in the basement, where he and JB got together sometimes. Thoughts on this theory? Did LE check for fingerprints on any of the items in the suitcase?

Agree.. this is where my head goes with most all you brought up, or hell, all of it.

Sent from my BNTV400 using Tapatalk

I would like to explore the possible connection between the evidence of chronic sexual abuse of JB and the contents of this suitcase. If fibers from the duvet and sham were actually matched to one or more items from the crime scene then that would indicate the suitcase contents were directly related to the murder. Now, why would someone have those items in a suitcase down in the basement? That the Dr. Seuss book could be a grooming tool for an offender to molest JB is what comes to my mind. Also, a duvet is something someone could spread out on a hard cold basement floor to make it comfortable for him and JB to lay on together in a secret place. JR said he brought that suitcase down to the basement months before the murder but couldn't explain why these things were in it. Not that I think JR is trustworthy, but for some reason his answers to LE about this strike me as being truthful, as if he really had no idea why these items were in there. No intruder put these items in here. PR didn't put those items in there. But my mind goes to BR as someone who would have his little grooming kit in the basement, where he and JB got together sometimes. Thoughts on this theory? Did LE check for fingerprints on any of the items in the suitcase?

In JR's interview, he is asked is he knows what a duvet is. I am not searching for his exact response now but it was obvious that he either did not know or was pretending that he did not know what a duvet is.

A duvet is a fabric cover that is made like an envelope for a comforter to be placed inside. A duvet can be easily removed and washed without disturbing the down feathers of the comforter. I do not believe the comforter was inside the duvet when it was in the suitcase. Only the duvet, sham and, of course, the book were inside the blue Samsonite suitcase that JR stated originally belonged to his ex-wife.

Did LE check for fingerprints on any of the items in the suitcase?

Honestly, I do not know but maybe you can tell us since we have access to the same information.

Did anyone look at the drawings that are in the adult Dr. Seuss book to see what could possibly have been shown to JonBenet Ramsey the night she suffered and died? If the answer is no, then may I suggest a glance at the fourth and fifth drawings?

This book's nude drawings depict that it is okay, in fact, that it is normal to be nude and apparently that one can poop where one wishes including outdoors beside the barn on the hay. Would love to possess a 1987 copy just to read the entire contents.

One book reviewer on February 17, 2002 at Amazon wrote:

Dr. Seuss's full page drawings (in red, black and white) illustrate every other page. The end papers are a fanciful illustration of the Godiva family tree. The text, though wordier than his childrens books and not in rhyme, is thoroughly Dr. Seuss. He explains the seven sisters preference for nudity by saying they had brains and were not given to vanity. He goes on to say "they were simply themselves and chose not to disguise it."

The unmatched fibers are of interest, too. Nothing in the home was consistent so that fabric item disappeared with the roll of black tape and remaining white nylon cord?

The other thing that stands out for me is that given the state of the basement, which I think we will all agree was a mess with stuff lying every which way, it seems odd that those things would have been specifically tidied away in that suitcase as part of a clean up exercise - unless is was a hurried clean up exercise or as stated above, a specific storage case.

Pardon my ignorance and laziness, but was it just the doona/duvet and book in the case?

BBM

Noooo. The Dr. Seuss book was for adults. Not children.

51zLDsQyZFL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"It had the adult Dr. Seuss book in it."

AnatomyColdCase224.jpg
DeDee, what a wonderful catch! The name and nature of that book has baffled so many posters for so long. It was the subject of a great deal of speculation on many threads, and on different forums as well. Midwest mama had guessed that it might be this book last year in [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8904636#post8904636"]this post[/ame]. But this is the first time we've seen anything indicating what the book actually was. Wow! This opens up a whole new line of thought.

:thumb:

DeDee, what a wonderful catch! The name and nature of that book has baffled so many posters for so long. It was the subject of a great deal of speculation on many threads, and on different forums as well. Midwest mama had guessed that it might be this book last year in this post. But this is the first time we've seen anything indicating what the book actually was. Wow! This opens up a whole new line of thought.

Again I ask where are you seeing that this was the actual book? Is this just speculation or is there evidence to back up this assertion?

:Banane30: :Banane30: :Banane30: :Banane30: :Banane30:

DeDee, what a wonderful catch! The name and nature of that book has baffled so many posters for so long. It was the subject of a great deal of speculation on many threads, and on different forums as well. Midwest mama had guessed that it might be this book last year in this post. But this is the first time we've seen anything indicating what the book actually was. Wow! This opens up a whole new line of thought.

Truly, it is A Candy Rose who deserves our gratitude for maintaining access to so many little clues.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm

Thank you, otg, for the compliment, and for recognizing Midwest mama, as well. The suitcase thread seems to be an interesting one to check out. Along with many others, I shall eagerly await reading your thoughtful, if not always concise, posts.

A book of Seuss' nude drawings are in the suitcase. Computer printer is in the train room. Pictures are everywhere. This sounds like a business.

May I also suggest this OT idea regarding the basement window? It is possible that JR, the little rascal, came and went many times through that broken window. IIRC, the family home's security system was previously and, possibly innocuously, disabled.

What if John slinked in through the window once, only to find Patsy had placed JAR's blue Samsonite suitcase, with the incriminating adult book of nude drawings inside, under the window and closed the door blocking it from the hallway with a chair?

If there is proof, i.e. evidence, that the ransom note was written before Christmas morning, I want it found.

Patsy said of the blue suitcase, it's one of those hard cases....

Patsy dismissed the picture taken with John's camera before the children awoke on Christmas morning, by saying, Oh! "It's nothing."

Edited to add:

ACR has managed to maintain a few valid media links. ACR listed vcr tape recordings on ebay once. However, ACR was forced to remove them due to copyright law but FW may have already obtained copies.

In JR's interview, he is asked is he knows what a duvet is. I am not searching for his exact response now but it was obvious that he either did not know or was pretending that he did not know what a duvet is.

A duvet is a fabric cover that is made like an envelope for a comforter to be placed inside. A duvet can be easily removed and washed without disturbing the down feathers of the comforter. I do not believe the comforter was inside the duvet when it was in the suitcase. Only the duvet, sham and, of course, the book were inside the blue Samsonite suitcase that JR stated originally belonged to his ex-wife.

Honestly, I do not know but maybe you can tell us since we have access to the same information.

Did anyone look at the drawings that are in the adult Dr. Seuss book to see what could possibly have been shown to JonBenet Ramsey the night she suffered and died? If the answer is no, then may I suggest a glance at the fourth and fifth drawings?

This book's nude drawings depict that it is okay, in fact, that it is normal to be nude and apparently that one can poop where one wishes including outdoors beside the barn on the hay. Would love to possess a 1987 copy just to read the entire contents.

The unmatched fibers are of interest, too. Nothing in the home was consistent so that fabric item disappeared with the roll of black tape and remaining white nylon cord?

Not to nit pick, but technically a "duvet" is actually what goes inside the cover, or another word for comforter. A "duvet cover" is the fabric "envelope or sack" the duvet goes in. To be even more precise, a comforter is usually a bit larger than a duvet.

Just when I thought this case couldn't get any stranger... Where does a transcript say it had the adult Dr Suess book in it, or is this not meant to be serious? If this is serious, I find it even more bizarre than if it were an actual children's book in the suitcase, and the potential for this book to be used as a grooming tool for a child (JB) would be much greater in that case. f this not serious, I don't appreciate the attempt at interjection of humor into what I consider a very serious case.

Anyhoo, I hope you didn't find my post offensive. It was meant to express how stunned I was, not only by the information DeDee presented but also by her discovery of the clue in the courtTV screenshot.

Wonder what that book was worth then and now?
Certainly a collectors item.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not just odd, but very significant, IMO. I have always thought of the suitcase as being merely staging, to confuse LE, but this evidence shows it is much more than that. It tells me that the contents of this suitcase is somehow directly related to the murder, including that Dr. Seuss book.

Indeed the adult Dr. Seuss book is connected to the murder of this young victim by way of the blue duvet and sham that were also in the "old, hard, Samsonite".

JonBenet Ramsey was lying on that dark blue duvet some time during the night she died. Fibers from duvet and sham were on the tape placed on her little mouth.

One of the blue duvet and sham fibers was lifted off JonBenet's white shirt from the right back shoulder. The dark blue duvet and sham fibers are on the vaginal area of her body that was covered in size 12 panties and longjohns, where the tDNA was collected, also had fibers matching John's black Israeli shirt that came from her external vaginal area. And the only place fibers link JR's clothing to the death of JonBenet are on the vaginal area along with blue fibers from the duvet.

OTOH, Patsy's fibers from the red sweater jacket were located in 4 places: in the paint tote, in the garrote ligature, on the tape and on the white blanket.

http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/w/...sfromShamDuvet

•Match to Fibers on JBR

A CBI examiner issued a report indicating fibers from the pillow sham and comforter were found on JonBenet's shirt, on her vaginal area, on the duct tape from her hand, on the hand ligature and inside the body bag." This is the lab report referenced in the Carnes opinion: "A lab report indicated that fibers from the sham and duvet were found on the shirt that JonBenet was wearing when she was found in the wine cellar.

(SMF P 147; PSMF P 147.)" (Carnes 2003:Note 32, p. 68).

When confronted with the incriminating fiber evidence, Lou Smit said, "You just can't rely on fiber evidence."

Understand why he disregards the fiber evidence due to his intruder theory. He so badly wanted an intruder to have access to that blue suitcase. But it would not fit out that window. They kept the adult book of nude drawings secreted so we would not put much stock into that suitcase. Ignore it. It's nothing. Isn't that what Patsy would tell us about the evidence? She didn't give a flying flip about the evidence. She demanded it be retested! They refused to ever acknowledge that JonBenet had been molested. That adult book tells us JB was being groomed to enjoy being in the nude.

They did not want the public to just dismiss the Dr Seuss book as being innocent so much as they intended for us to never, ever connect that "old, hard, Samsonite" and dirty little secrets that it held.

That screen shot is so dark on my laptop that I cannot read it well. All I can see is a brighter area that lists that Patsy and BR's prints are on a glass on the table. I had previously thought that only BR's were there.
I do not see where it stated that fibers from the duvet and sham were found on JB but it may be because it is too dim for me to read. I know that the autopsy found "dark (or dark blue) fibers on her pubic area. I had not seen that these fibers were actually matched to the duvet or anything else. I also had not ever seen that duct tape was on her HAND (which is stated in an above post). As far as I know, duct tape was only on her lips.

So to be clear...is it a known fact that the duvet fibers were matched to fibers found on her pubic area? And that she had duct tape on her hand? And that the book found in the suitcase was in fact, the adult Dr Seuss book?

That screen shot is so dark on my laptop that I cannot read it well. All I can see is a brighter area that lists that Patsy and BR's prints are on a glass on the table. I had previously thought that only BR's were there.
I do not see where it stated that fibers from the duvet and sham were found on JB but it may be because it is too dim for me to read. I know that the autopsy found "dark (or dark blue) fibers on her pubic area. I had not seen that these fibers were actually matched to the duvet or anything else. I also had not ever seen that duct tape was on her HAND (which is stated in an above post). As far as I know, duct tape was only on her lips.

So to be clear...is it a known fact that the duvet fibers were matched to fibers found on her pubic area? And that she had duct tape on her hand? And that the book found in the suitcase was in fact, the adult Dr Seuss book?

I can see the SS, and it does say "adult Dr. Seuss book".

BBM I seriously doubt it.

I've never seen anything about the dark/blue/brown fibers being matched to anything. The only fiber matches I've ever heard of were from PR's jacket, JR's Israeli shirt, and JB's shirt fibers on the duvet cover or vice versa. (There seems to be some confusion as to which way that one went.)

Duct tape on her hand? :scared: That one just came out of thin air!

No proof what so ever that the Dr. Seuss book was "adult". Only Schiller's "prop" for the show says so. Could it be genuine? Maybe, but if it is then why hasn't the doc gone public by now? If he actually had a copy of this from LE it seems reasonable to assume that he would have shown it elsewhere as well. The other "non children's" book that he did was the one for high school & college grads that could also be considered "adult", depending on the definition of "adult" that you choose to use. All nothing more than speculation about which Dr. Seuss book was actually in the suitcase. IMO, it's quite possible this was the book in the suitcase, but this SS does not prove a thing, at least not to me.

Seems as though in the last few days a lot of things are suddenly being advertised as "facts" that are not. Reminds me of the tDNA proving IDI. :facepalm:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back