GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a tweet from Stephanie Brown re my questions about jurors dress. She said they went directly into deliberation room so haven't been seen yet.

:waiting:

:heartbeat: Happy Vday All! :heartbeat:

ETA-Thanks for the Vday toast Oye, it was sweet and hit the spot :)

Where does one go to vote for Steely btw?
I guess if I request UGGS instead of Emu brand boots my vote will not count? :(

HLN doesn't have their "Verdict Watch" banner up now.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am going to eye doctor for appointment. Hoping for a decision by the time I return.
Today has to be the day. Justice for Jordan.

cuppaluv_zps36caecb5.gif

I think we will have a verdict by noon today...

As an aside, I think it is safe to say that most here think Steely is hawt
redhotlove_zps687d49fe.gif
and what nawt!
At the very least making verdict watch fun!
laughingtogether_zps3153f9be.gif

Good Morning everyone, Happy Valentine's Day. Will be following the verdict watch via Popsicle!!!!

thanks again Popsicle.

cuppaluv_zps36caecb5.gif

I think we will have a verdict by noon today...

As an aside, I think it is safe to say that most here think Steely is hawt
redhotlove_zps687d49fe.gif
and what nawt!
At the very least making verdict watch fun!
laughingtogether_zps3153f9be.gif

I hope so!

Steely is being crabby cuz he hates Valentines Day. He didn't even like the cupid name I gave him - Feisty Heart Breaker! :snooty:

My cupid name is Saucy Love Monkey! :giggle:

Knowing now that voices were raised in the jury room due to thin walls, and the long time for deliberations, I must say I'm concerned about a hung jury.

Imo the best punishment for Dunn would be to pipe rap music into his cell for no less than five hours every day. lol With his remarks about the inmates they must keep him in a protected area of the jail. Good luck with state prison Mr Dunn. jmo

ciao
With extra, super-duper, thumping bass! :D

Good morning, all! Hoping for a guilty verdict soon.

Is this new or have I just never seen it? It says it was published today and I also found it in a news article (published today) that I was reading.
Correction, posted yesterday, and article yesterday the 13th.

Michael Dunn's Neighbor Speaks to Davis Lawyer John Phillips (Highlights) - YouTube

Just speculation here but IMO this could be why MD's insurance company settled so fast. And this is why information about the lawsuit was kept quiet. Not by Mr. Davis, for sure, but by MD's attorneys. Had this gotten out prior to court it would have taken the jury an hour to deliberate. Very powerful and we can see they are telling the truth by MD's demeanor on the stand. jmo

They've been deliberating almost 2 hours now and no questions or requests to the court? *sigh*

I'm getting sleepy and hungry. Going to drive thru Sonic in my PJ's and hoodie later on and get me a double cheeseburger, tater tots, and a Route66 diet Coke for Valentines Day. Mmmmm, yummy. Only I could think about burgers so early in the morning. :blushing:

Just speculation here but IMO this could be why MD's insurance company settled so fast. And this is why information about the lawsuit was kept quiet. Not by Mr. Davis, for sure, but by MD's attorneys. Had this gotten out prior to court it would have taken the jury an hour to deliberate. Very powerful and we can see they are telling the truth by MD's demeanor on the stand. jmo

Why wasn't he called as a key character witness by the State?~ WOW; how I wish the jurors had seen this tape. And WOW to the fact that we just now found out about this. I sure didn't know about it...

They've been deliberating almost 2 hours now and no questions or requests to the court? *sigh*

I'm getting sleepy and hungry. Going to drive thru Sonic in my PJ's and hoodie later on and get me a double cheeseburger, tater tots, and a Route66 diet Coke for Valentines Day. Mmmmm, yummy. Only I could think about burgers so early in the morning. :blushing:

LOL!! I've never gone anywhere in my PJs but I DID go into Walmart after being released from hospital, in my Robe! heehe:loveyou::seeya:

LOL!! I've never gone anywhere in my PJs but I DID go into Walmart after being released from hospital, in my Robe! heehe:loveyou::seeya:

At this stage of my life, all drive thru windows are PJ worthy! :floorlaugh:

Is this new or have I just never seen it? It says it was published today and I also found it in a news article (published today) that I was reading.
Correction, posted yesterday, and article yesterday the 13th.

Michael Dunn's Neighbor Speaks to Davis Lawyer John Phillips (Highlights) - YouTube

Thank you so much for posting this. Very revealing. I am guessing they could not corroborate some of this...boy love to hear from those wives...I really liked the wife..."you don't talk to me like that and pow!" that is about what happened. I believe most of what they say and clearly if MD is free another two that better go into hiding. And how about his own family firing him from the company and he continues to collect a salary while working elsewhere? I imagine some of this lead to the wrongful death settlement but too "prejudcial" for the state case...hope the jury makes the right call to take this guy off the street.

Knowing now that voices were raised in the jury room due to thin walls, and the long time for deliberations, I must say I'm concerned about a hung jury.

I had a different take on what the judge was saying. He was referring to another case (remember when Casey was SCREAMING and folks in the room heard her from behind the door). He only said he wasn't familiar with this new courtroom, and possibly *muffled* sounds perhaps... so in the name of caution, he said no one in the room.

imho, moo, :moo:

The audio of this interview and two others were published last week. There are two more neighbors who spoke of his two most recent ex-wives' treatment by Dunn. One had an eye-witness account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff