GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a quick search on YouTube and didn't find any postings for the bond hearing itself. There are a bunch of news articles posted by the Jordan family attorney.

I can't find anything either...but can't you just see him looking around and wondering where everyone is????? I guess whomever did show up didn't do much since he did not get get out. "Daddy" was talking to him about it getting ready...selling his stash of guns and other belongings.

Morning all -

I'm hoping for a verdict by lunchtime. One of my DS asked me a question and I have no clue to the answer. IF there is a mistrial, will MD remain in jail until the next trial, assuming the state decides to try him again?

If all the other charges are NG, he may get bond but not likely imo. I think they will retry very quickly. jmo

Anyone else thought about the setup at the courthouse...jury rooms that are not soundproof? From the photos of that place they did not spare much expense...I mean criminals in this area get tried in since surroundings but maybe better soundproofing should have been in the budget??

Good morning from crazy weather Georgia (we had an earthquake last night on top of all the winter stuff lol).

I hope the jurors got some much needed rest, and are ready to finish this today. They've worked hard, for sure!

Hi, does everyone have blown lines? I can hardly read the pages. What happened? :seeya:

If all the other charges are NG, he may get bond but not likely imo. I think they will retry very quickly. jmo

A mistrial on any part of this is a major win for Mr. Strolla and MD and while it would be nice to retry quickly...I wonder if that would happen. Court and attorney calendars are very full. I would prefer a M2 even though I want M!...but an M2 with guilty on rest and he should be tucked away for quite a while.

A more insincere man I have yet to see than MD. Just saw an interview with Jordan's parents from early days and honestly I think if MD had some serious remorse and a slightly better story they seemed like they wanted to try to have forgiveness...they were stunned that as a father he could be so cold about the death of their son. I think this could have been settled somehow with his pleading to MS maybe and done some time. But of course there are the other kids etc. so it does not end with Jordan.

I hope its not a bad sign that it is taking so long!

Good Morning WS Friends from sunny southern NM where temps remain in high 70's....sorry.

This is V-Day!

The code stuff: Start with the first letter and count over 9, and then 9, and then 9 (or 7 and then 7 and then 7 for the other one) and when you get to the end of the sequence, go back to the beginning and keep counting.

For the one with hint = 9 you get:

Three things that are certain in this life: death, taxes and that the press will get it wrong.

For the one with hint = 7 you get:

Wanted to let you know how much I love and miss you the filler

As in signed, the filler? Eww.

Wondering if he meant "the flyer"?

I hope its not a bad sign that it is taking so long!

Given how clear cut it is for most of us...I think it is a bad sign...also if you review that last question...that is not good at all.

A mistrial on any part of this is a major win for Mr. Strolla and MD and while it would be nice to retry quickly...I wonder if that would happen. Court and attorney calendars are very full. I would prefer a M2 even though I want M!...but an M2 with guilty on rest and he should be tucked away for quite a while.

Not to mention that he could be granted indigency status for the retrial, having the Florida taxpayers pay for a liar-for-hire or two for ballistics and ME testimony. I think Strolla strategically called no expert witnesses in those areas for the purpose of a future appeal. MOO

Hi, does everyone have blown lines? I can hardly read the pages. What happened? :seeya:

Looks good here. Maybe you can try a reset or reboot the computer?

Michael Dunn seems to have experimented with numerous hair colors during the last year...I think they are trying to make him look younger so appeal to the idea he has good years left...don't put him away. The weight loss is much to his advantage...

I don't think this 4th day of deliberations is a bad thing. 1- I think they have just about finished and were very thorough going thru the evidence. They have not seen all that we have so it is not so clear cut to them probably.

Actually, I purposefully did not follow this case until trial started because I wanted the juror feeling/experience. While it is not ..wham, bam we have a verdict type case I would vote guilty with all I have seen in court. jm ramble

Retweeted by Stephanie Brown
13m
Verdict watch: demonstrators starting to gather at the Duval County Courthouse Saturday morning #dunntrial pic.twitter.com/bDs4jsNm5F

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 4m
@ the judge further said the jury said boxes could be removed from room bc thorough review of evidence done. Thanks for response!

Retweeted by Stephanie Brown
10m
@NewsAndNom @mamanastase Rouer not in courtroom. Haven't seen her since she testified.

One of the other reporters said yesterday that Rhonda had been in the courtroom one day.

We have sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member