GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH! They just showed Jordan's dad. I can't imagine how hard this is for him. :(

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
RECAP: Healey to tell the jurors that each count is considered separately, can decide justifiable force on some and not others #DunnTrial

So they think it may have been justified against Jordan but not the others?. Is there any other explanation for that question? I'm feeling sick.

First, they'd have to believe Jordan had a rifle. ???

ETA: If this is true, please hang on Murder 1 and not acquit.

If the rest are guilty: 80 years possible.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 27s
WATCH LIVE: Judge to give #MichaelDunn jury further instructions on weighing justifiable force http://bitly.com/11ABc0u #DunnTrial

I hate that question...they must be considering self-defense probably regarding Jordan.

I hope they at least convict of attempted murder times three for the other kids. That's 20 years each.

Honestly, as long as he never gets out of jail, I'll be (sort of) ok.

Furious that Jordan would be passed over though.

I'm hating this.

So they think it may have been justified against Jordan but not the others?. Is there any other explanation for that question? I'm feeling sick.

That's how I'm interpreting it, and it makes me very sad.

I think so, yes.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 6m
#MichaelDunn juror questions - "Is the defense of self-defense separate for each person in each count?" Judge - yes

Self defense against each person in each count? Yes
Or, justified against one = justifies against all? No

I am hating these questions!!! IMO they seem to be OVERLOOKING the obvious, and OVER THINKING the jury instructions. Now I think they will be even more confused.......

Sadly, they only have MD word and he KEEPS saying it, and he kept saying it to the cops (17 hours after the fact, and after he had PLENTY of time to concoct a story), so they can't be sure. No one can. And hopefully justice will be served, in one way or another.

If MD felt threatened, perhaps if he doesn't go to prison, someone will feel threatened by him and, well.....he'll end up on the wrong side of a gun next time.

First, they'd have to believe Jordan had a rifle. ???

ETA: If this is true, please hang on Murder 1 and not acquit.

If the rest are guilty: 80 years possible.

Or believe him when he says he thought he saw one?

Corey doesn't understand it seems the jurors are confused about some of the instructions and she wants the judge to just re-read the instructions to their questions. Duh they want it clarified IMO.

If the Attorneys are confused, imagine the confusion of the jurors on the instructions

I hate that question...they must be considering self-defense probably regarding Jordan.

I hope they at least convict of attempted murder times three for the other kids. That's 20 years each.

Honestly, as long as he never gets out of jail, I'll be (sort of) ok.

Furious that Jordan would be passed over though.

I'm hating this.
I'm not okay with it. Jordan's family deserves justice. :please:

The judge is pointing out the difficulty of the language in the instructions and whether or not they are good instructions.

If stacked to 80 years and no statute of limitation on Murder 1, there is a good chance the instructions could change before a new M1 trial for Jordan.

I hope it's one hold-out.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 2m
Debate on how to word this answer to the jury. State and defense differ if directly answer q or re-read instruction #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 1m
Healey says he's never had a jury out this long before. #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 2m
It appears as if we'll have a split verdict. But not clear on how it will be split. #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 4m
Corey wants healey to read portion of jury instruction back to jury. But healey appears inclined to just answer the questions. #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member