GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might find this report on Dunn & Dunn Data Systems and their software called SpiritPos as intriguing as I did.

"Dunn & Dunn Data Systems, Inc., SpiritPos Program Crashes, Very Buggy, Inadequate Support, Failure to Resolve, Arrogant People. They have been sued by us before for software not performing as specified and we won the settlement."

"If you visit their facility you will see nothing but a mess in the back and the office is no bigger than an Ice Cream Shop."
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunn-...-Crashes-Very-Buggy-Inadequate-Support-457216

Sdmike...nice "sleuthing"...I would bet this is the guy that Dunn tried to get his neighbor to get rid off...I think there ended up to be some lawsuit to which Dunn refers...it is in the neighbor tape along with alot of other stuff. I would love to hear what the guy that wrote the complaint has to say about Dunn.

He tried to get RR to use that money to pay his non legal bills in 2013. She told him his mom had said they couldn't do that IIRC from the jail phone call.

There's got to be money left for his defense though, I would think. Given the new development more will probably pour in too. I'm just saying with all of that money set aside for his defense, I'd think it would be hard to claim he was poor. JMO

Ok I'm watching HLN and his response to not calling 911 is "I can't tell you what I was thinking when this happened" yet he has razor sharp memory of every single second and millisecond of his behavior as well as Jordan's during the KILLING. Yet he sits there calm as a cucumber on the stand trying to sell that BS. Blech! :banghead:

Well, at least one juror bought it. :banghead:

You might find this report on Dunn & Dunn Data Systems and their software called SpiritPos as intriguing as I did.

"Dunn & Dunn Data Systems, Inc., SpiritPos Program Crashes, Very Buggy, Inadequate Support, Failure to Resolve, Arrogant People. They have been sued by us before for software not performing as specified and we won the settlement."

"If you visit their facility you will see nothing but a mess in the back and the office is no bigger than an Ice Cream Shop."
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunn-...-Crashes-Very-Buggy-Inadequate-Support-457216

This page has a response written by Michael http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunn-...ery-Buggy-Inadequate-Support-457216#comment_1

I don't tweet or twitter, but I wish someone would send a message to JVM or NG as to how Jacksonville LE got Dunn's fiancé's cell phone number. I relistened to her interrogation and she specifically states the detective who was interrogating her called her cell phone shortly after she and Dunn arrived home in Satellite Beach. I know I am stuck on this, but I am so curious as to how they would get her phone number, much less how they knew her name to search for it. Thanks

I think the young man who provided LE with identification number of Dunn's vehicle should be given a deal. Maybe with another chance he can turn his life around.

From what I could glean from the redacted police reports it appears that RR's cell number was gotten in the following manner:

LE went to MD (and RR) residence of record. There was nobody home and there appeared to be a realtor's lock on the door. LE then took note of the vehicles parked at the residence (one belonging to MD and the other belonging to RR) and ran the plates etc.

Then LE went to the leasing office for the community the residence was located in and spoke with the leasing agent/landlord. The police report then states witness, ___________ provided me with ____________'s phone number.

I am thinking the landlord gave LE the number.

Isn't it funny how something that seems relatively inconsequential can get stuck in your brain and not let you rest til you resolve it?

Page 39 of police reports talks about the cell phone call etc

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/media/...-a53d-42910c38cd50/jso_reports_interviews.pdf

From what I could glean from the redacted police reports it appears that RR's cell number was gotten in the following manner:

LE went to MD (and RR) residence of record. There was nobody home and there appeared to be a realtor's lock on the door. LE then took note of the vehicles parked at the residence (one belonging to MD and the other belonging to RR) and ran the plates etc.

Then LE went to the leasing office for the community the residence was located in and spoke with the leasing agent/landlord. The police report then states witness, ___________ provided me with ____________'s phone number.

I am thinking the landlord gave LE the number.

Isn't it funny how something that seems relatively inconsequential can get stuck in your brain and not let you rest til you resolve it?

Page 39 of police reports talks about the cell phone call etc

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/media/...-a53d-42910c38cd50/jso_reports_interviews.pdf

Now I can stop obsessing over this. I was sure she secreted a call to LE. Guess she wasn't that honest!

Adding: LE worked very very fast on this! Kudos to them!

DunnReactsToVerdict-jpg.jpg

that photo pretty much shows MD for who I think he is SD.

He seems irritated, arrogant and is throwing eye daggers at someone off camera. Wonder who that was.

JVM is covering the case. Wendy Murphy is making a good case (IMHO) that it should have been charged as a hate crime, so that evidence of racism on Dunn's part could have been entered into evidence. Point also made that the prosecution was trying to not exacerbate racial tensions in Jacksonville.

He seems irritated, arrogant and is throwing eye daggers at someone off camera. Wonder who that was.

I read somewhere that he was looking at his dad just after the verdicts were announced. Not sure if that's accurate.

I think the young man who provided LE with identification number of Dunn's vehicle should be given a deal. Maybe with another chance he can turn his life around.

That would be nice but wouldn't the defense be all over that at the retrial? Strolla tried to chip away at the witnesses and suggested that they all had a benefit in the case. Which of course wasn't true and we learned that this witness was not offered anything.

sorry for the off topic but casesensitive, I LOVE your hat/username! So clever. I always notice clever ones because mine is so unclever and uninspired :D :D

MD's response to a letter written, August, 2009, to Ripoff Report regarding a complaint against the company:

Bet he is eating those words now.

"after hearing both sides, as is usual, split the baby to make both sides happy."

"A more competent tech would have asked before making this change. Anthony is a cowboy though, and usually has his six-guns blazing!"

How ironic the terminology he used in this letter answering a complaint from a client.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunn-...ery-Buggy-Inadequate-Support-457216#comment_1

I think he's got a WTF! Look on his face, with his palms turned up. Did the guy really think they would acquit him?

He also looks a little like Grumpy Cat.

article-0-189E3F3F000005DC-55_306x423.jpg

Sorry Grumpy Cat, I apologize.

MD's response to a letter written, August, 2009, to Ripoff Report regarding a complaint against the company:

"after hearing both sides, as is usual, split the baby to make both sides happy."

"A more competent tech would have asked before making this change. Anthony is a cowboy though, and usually has his six-guns blazing!"

How ironic the terminology he used in this letter answering a complaint from a client.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunn-...ery-Buggy-Inadequate-Support-457216#comment_1

I thought the guns ablazin was a little ironic too.

I think he's got a WTF! Look on his face, with his palms turned up. Did the guy really think they would acquit him?

He also looks a little like Grumpy Cat.

article-0-189E3F3F000005DC-55_306x423.jpg

Sorry Grumpy Cat, I apologize.

That is the expression and hand gestures I remember so well from the verdict...it is like oh "daddy" i tried...now what do we do????

sorry for the off topic but casesensitive, I LOVE your hat/username! So clever. I always notice clever ones because mine is so unclever and uninspired :D :D

Thanks ticya--I love your gramma's saying. :)

Yes to did he really think they'd find him not guilty. I totally believe he thought he'd walk. I know way too many people just like him and they are in shock at the verdict. Racism is alive and well in north Florida and it's not getting any better. I fear greatly for my AA friends' children.

The irony IS rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members