Haleigh Cummings general discussion

Beautiful plaque in honor of Haleigh Cummings!
~~~~~

Original.jpg

Source:
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...mings-with-plaque/DG0iHvS7XkGVqqjigwZHaQ.cspx
WTEV - Jacksonville, FL -- 2/10/13

Family members honor Haleigh Cummings with plaque at school

So sad...where are you Haleigh?

Thinking of Junior. I can't even imagine having the childhood he's had/having.

AB spent Valentine's Day arrested due to probation violation. She has been released. She looks good (seriously) in her booking photo.

well, I find it odd that none of the maternal side was present during this historical event. :notgood: Where is the public awareness and efforts to solve this case being made by them! I do not know of anything .... nope, none at all! So sad.

I applaud GGMS and TN for this and importantly, for keeping HaLeigh in the news! :great:

I wish Bubba would have been present for this dedication ... it is, after all, his big sister. :(

Chills....Em.

Anyone who is wondering how Misty is doing or how Hank, Lisa, Tommy, Crystal, Timmy/Chelsea, etc.. are, they are all on FB. There's even a fb for Support of Misty, Lisa let's them know when the family can't send Misty money. thud

Received an update yesterday via vinelink, CS was released on time served.

I don't know who has the young children of CS's but hope they are just being loved & cared for properly. That means no drugs around them!

JMO

Hey guys. Long time no see.

I stalk the FB page for Misty's support. I didn't join, but I do read there. Sadly, I feel badly for her parents. It seems like they're trying to fix their lives.
According the FB, Tommys wife has moved on and is dating a new guy. She seems happy (according to her pictures and comments).
I heard a rumor on FB that TN has been the go-between for Ron and Misty, sending letters back and forth. Lots of people write Misty and send her money. I just....I just. Can't. Even.

Any of you heard of an attempted suicide by Ron? It was on the above mentioned Face Book page that Lisa runs.

I still can't believe Misty is doing 25 years.,. While child rapists do 5 years, if we are lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still can't believe Misty is doing 25 years.,. While child rapists do 5 years, if we are lucky!

Been thinking about that. I believe she knows what happened to Haleigh but that is not what she was sentenced for. That does seem excessive. Im surprised no one is trying to help her get that sentence reduced. And you are right. Pediphiles get alot less and are more of a danger out on the street. Im not defending Misty but just looking at the charge that put her there. Its pretty scary.

I agree. I've always wondered how the judge got away with giving her 25 yrs. for drug dealing and Ron 15 yrs. Sticks out like a sore thumb. Even if she does know more about Haleigh, she wasn't being tried for that crime so that argument can't be considered. IMO there are more people who know more about what happened to Haleigh besides her, so what gives?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back