Lacy underwear banned in Russia women protest in street

The men will be happy with the street protests, and the photos at the link, lol.

Actually, this is a good idea. I don't know the current financial situation there, but I remember reading an article around 1991 or so about Russia being in very poor financial condition. Given what was happening at the time it made sense. So, if they can keep the money coming in locally, it may be helpful. Not sure that is an overall great plan, but whatever works for them.

I guess Russian women will be stuck with granny panties. That is something to protest, undies that look like they could power a sailboat.

They now manufacture sexy cotton panties and they're much more healthier to wear than synthetics (polyester). I think most women will know what I'm referring to. Cotton wicks away moisture.

It's difficult to wear some clothes with cotton underwear, or ones that don't stretch. I believe I'd go commando before trying to wear cotton under a tight pair of jeans.

Commando is always a good option.:) I've seen some sexy cotton blend ladies' underwear but 100% cotton reminds me too much of guys' underwear - just my opinion.

The great Ziegfield of the Ziegfield Follies, Bought expensive French silk underwear, for all the dancers. When asked why he would spend money on such an extravagance that no one would be aware of, he said "the dancers know". Psychologically, they felt prettier and put on a better performance.

I quit wearing any sort of cotton panties when I was 13 years old, never had a single problem with my lady bits.
I'd go commando too before I'd wear cotton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back