GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

I will admit to wishing, on more than one occasion, that he had wrecked that night and cracked his head and helmet.

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 26s

Victim Services just asked the family of Jaime Padron to keep their reactions as silent as possible.

Ladder leaving the courtroom.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 41s

Jury in #BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial began deliberating at 12:37pm. We were told a verdict was reached at approximately 1:50pm. Awaiting jury

I'm a bit surprised they didn't have a change of venue.

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi

Victims Services just told Padron family he is unsure if punishment phase will begin today following verdict or Monday.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 41s

Jury in #BrandonDaniel #DanielTrial began deliberating at 12:37pm. We were told a verdict was reached at approximately 1:50pm. Awaiting jury

None of the defense seems to be there yet. :waitasec:

Is that little dinky chair on the right of the defense table the one the defendant was sitting in? :eek:

Yes. Typically crotch rocket riders are moronic fools. Around here they tend to weave in and out of traffic, with no concern for others. A while back there was a story about a gang of them who beat a man in New York.

I suppose it is a stereotype.

Brandon Daniel rode one. He made a statement that since he was on a bike, he could park anywhere and didn't have to park in a parking spot. :doh: Law abiding riders park in a parking place.

crotch rocket

A specific type of motorcycle, typically distinguished by it's aerodynamic 'hunched-over' seating position and high power to weight ratio. Often favoured by stunters, who choose the bikes because they are light and easy to perform tricks (such as wheelies and stoppies) on.

Crotch rockets are not always Japanese motorcycles, Italian companies such as Ducati manufacture quite high-quality crotch rockets as well.

And most of them around here are driven by young males who must think they are invincible. Most Insurers charge out the wazhoo if the bike is a 'crotch rocket'. I call them kamakize machines.

Phew! Had to go to an appointment just after the closings and I'm here for the verdict!

Chris Sadeghi ‏@chrissadeghi 8m

Victims Services just told Padron family he is unsure if punishment phase will begin today following verdict or Monday.

Alex Boyer ‏@AlexBoyerTV 4m

Bailiff beings #BrandonDaniel's father a trash can as it appears he may become sick awaiting his son's verdict from jury.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back