SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #17 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does spousal privilege mean these two won't be required by law to testify against each other for whatever they have done? I just wondered how this will affect the case.

P.s I hope law enforcement have been keeping an eye on this couples waste collections since Heather went missing. I would hate to think any evidence has gone to the landfill.

I believe that neither will be talking to LE until a body is found. I also believe that they will squeeze Tammy ,because of the kids, to turn on Sidney . They will tell Sidney that she will flip and in turn he will (because he's the weak one,imo). I believe it wasn't his intention or idea originally to do harm to Heather.

They seem to really be zeroing in on the families property. After it being widely reported that, "after expert analysis of surveillance video" warrants were executed, I looked up the property on my google earth. In looking for a probable path from where her car was found to the C/M property, I started looking for where they got the surveillance video. Across the street from the property is a Horry County Electric substation. A bit of research and I found an article from 2011 that because of copper thefts - they are equipped with cameras.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=500780#.UwfqmvldX9Y

Excellent sleuthing & that makes perfect sense! I bet it is a good quality camera too!!! :loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

On that Disney blog, she says he has a Culinary Degree from J&M, whatever that means.

I know J&W (Johnson and Wales)- very highly respected college specializing in Culinary Arts. Don't know about J&M for Culinary Arts.

All of these articles mention the same thing "financial discrepancies." Income reporting? The more I hear about this case and the fact that the FBI and AG are involved I keep thinking drugs. Selling or manufacturing for distribution. That is a nasty hornet's nest to get involved with. I am not saying my hunches are always 100% on the money...but I hit the target quite a bit. I am just going with my gut here.

Just speculating as well. Money laundering?

I believe that neither will be talking to LE until a body is found. I also believe that they will squeeze Tammy ,because of the kids, to turn on Sidney . They will tell Sidney that she will flip and in turn he will (because he's the weak one,imo). I believe it wasn't his intention or idea originally to do harm to Heather.

I think Sidney cared about Heather and that is what sent Tammy over the edge. I agree he's the weak one.

Wow!
So happy to see the news of these arrests. I had to force myself to take a break from this thread because I was so frustrated with the lack of information, worried that this case would turn out like Brittanee Drexel's and that years would go by with no arrest.
I hope Justice will be served for Heather.

Sending prayers to Ladyhawkke and all of Heather's family.

I think Sidney cared about Heather and that is what sent Tammy over the edge. I agree he's the weak one.

I don't know. I think we've all come to love Heather so we truly want to believe he cared for her. But, we really have nothing to show that. I hope it's true, and that we find out that it's true. But I fear it's just our wishful thinking.

O/T but you are the second new member today with "Clue" in their name!

*stares at IHAVENOCLUE* Shenanigans!!

:loveyou: :floorlaugh: :scared:

We have got to get IHAVENOCLUE, Looking for Clues and Cluedin together. :)

They seem to really be zeroing in on the families property. After it being widely reported that, "after expert analysis of surveillance video" warrants were executed, I looked up the property on my google earth. In looking for a probable path from where her car was found to the C/M property, I started looking for where they got the surveillance video. Across the street from the property is a Horry County Electric substation. A bit of research and I found an article from 2011 that because of copper thefts - they are equipped with cameras.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=500780#.UwfqmvldX9Y

HA!!! Great find, wonder if they show unusual activity at the Moorer's?

I know J&W (Johnson and Wales)- very highly respected college specializing in Culinary Arts. Don't know about J&M for Culinary Arts.

I think it's a chinese restaurant:floorlaugh:

UPDATE: Police have now cleared the scene and left the home. Highway 814 has reopened. Police said they found lots of evidence at the scene during the 11 hour search today. Police expect to release the charges the two face tomorrow. More info at link below.

Two in custody in connection to Heather Elvis disappearance

Hopefully, it is enough that they can't post bond. (T&P to their children) Maybe the police can use this to get one to turn on the other. If she already has a lawyer then he does too (different or same attorney). It would lead one to believe that they are not speaking to LE. But a few nights, weeks in jail may make the difference. Leverage may be needed. If they found a bunch of evidence...it could lead to Heather or may be something else of a criminal nature that may or may not be connected. I just pray for Heather's family and friends.

HA!!! Great find, wonder if they show unusual activity at the Moorer's?

I wonder if there are satellite photos to compare before Dec.17 and after of the Moorer/Caison properties here and out of state .

Yay! I'm here. I'm new as can be but I have been reading along for a while. I had some trouble getting registered. (I hope that doesn't mean I'm getting old.)Thanks so much for help of the awesome admins who helped me. Also I have enjoyed reading all the great thoughts from the members. :)

So glad to see progress in this case. Praying for the Elvis family!

From what I gather, IHaveNoClue and I will enjoy having you onboard!

:floorlaugh:

:drumroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members