SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry to hear the latest news.

Just jumping in to say I'm sending prayers of support to Heather's family.
be8n0p.gif

mbiovm.jpg
Beautiful Heather. RIP Sweet child.
sees_030.gif

Thanks for posting this, TruthP.

That is a lovely photo of a sweet daughter. I hope that as time goes on, this will be the image of Heather that her family remembers.

'IMO, LE denied that there was any digging during the search of the M's property.' This would lead me to believe that forensics evidence that verified HE's death was located above ground.' Imo, it would logical to conclude that

this evidence was either HE's clothing located in storage containers, but more likely bone chars, ashes, or teeth located in the M's burn pit.

Do you think so? The HRD dogs would have hit big time, if a body had been burned in the fire pit. LE said the dogs did not detect anything, correct? Unless LE is just saying this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally, I am glad to see them step out and charge them even though Heather hasn't been found yet. One thing I've discovered during my years on Websleuths is that there are a LOT of killers out there because LE is unable to find missing people. Maybe if there are more jurisdictions who aren't afraid to step out, more killers will be taken off the streets. :please:

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

I don't feel they are stepping up anymore than any other LE would until I see what evidence they have. Could the evidence they have be so compelling that they feel they could take this case to trial without a body? I don't know about that but maybe that's the impression they want to leave on the lawyers, who btw will see exactly what they have before trial during disclosure. In the meantime they nor their clients know what law enforcement have and that is what the gamble is during the negotiations before trial begins. Of course the negotiations can continue during the trial depending on who feels stronger/weaker .

During the presser LE made sure to mention that the evidence was found on the Moorer's property when asked pointedly. I think it's something in their trucks, since they were confiscated.

I've been searching for updates for the remains located during a controlled burn 01/22/2014 in PonteVerde, FL off A1A. There are no updates yet..

During the presser, someone asked HCPD Chief Rhodes if evidence was found in the Moorer's House that indicated that HE was deceased. Chief Rhodes replied, 'on their property'..

'IMO, LE denied that there was any digging during the search of the M's property.' This would lead me to believe that forensics evidence that verified HE's death was located above ground.' Imo, it would logical to conclude that
this evidence was either HE's clothing located in storage containers, but more likely bone chars, ashes, or teeth located in the M's burn pit.
I didn't realize they had something like that on their property :( Oh this is all just so sad.

After reading TM's disboard posts and viewing her food pics comments, now (as before) she really won't be able to identify what she is eating anymore. Ever. That small thing brings me a little comfort today. I have an absolute belief in her/his guilt and full faith in the successful prosecution of this case.

My heart is aching for the Elvis family. I cannot imagine their pain in hearing the 'M' word today and knowing in absolute terms their sweet Heather is never returning in the manner in which they had hoped. I hope their faith supports them well during this time. They certainly have support from so many in the community, their family, friends and so many people who adopted Heather in their hearts.

Much gratitude and best wishes going forward to the community, searchers and law enforcement personnel/agencies that worked so hard (and continue to do so) resulting in the charges against the Ms.

The reality and finality, although expected by me, is simply heartbreaking.

Fly high, Heather! You were and always will be a beautiful shining star.

The teacher in me is fretting about the children of these jailbirds. I hope the local school district would have a homebound teacher to come and help with the schooling. We have those for children who have surgery etc., and will be out of the classroom for an extended time. Maybe they won't have that interruption on top of this. It would also occupy them a little during this horrible time in their lives.
Will be out for the day, but I guess nothing new will come up.

I've never been one to get my panties in a twist over the age difference between Heather and Sidney (grew up with parents 13 years apart, so I would date a man 15 years my senior and not think twice about it if everything else matched up) but I admit I didn't really think about the fact that Sidney's oldest child is pretty darn close in age to Heather. Again, I don't care so much about the age difference between them with regards to the sexual/romantic relationship...but couldn't he see some of his own children in her, making mistakes, still learning, still growing and changing, so much potential? If he couldn't be a positive force in her life, why couldn't he just leave her the hell alone when things went south? What makes someone think, "You are an inconvenience to me so your life is now worthless." She was SO YOUNG.

SM and TM married when he was 20.
He was not allowed to have thoughts of his own. IMO
I believe he was more likely treated as her child vs her spouse.
I don't think SM viewed himself as a 37 year old grown up. So I wouldn't expect him to have grown up thoughts and draw those comparisons.

If the dogs did not find anything, then the evidence has to be a photo or text or something they could not smell.

Bond Hearing is 3/17- St. Patrick's Day.

I usually kick back a coupla green beers, walk past the Chicago River (which this Irishtown dyes green every year!) and enjoy the night with friends.

St. Patrick was kidnapped while a teen (IIRC) and taken as a slave. He escaped. Pardon the off-topic, but, I'm going to be praying to St. Patrick for the rightful punishment of THESE kidnappers - these...people...who murdered Heather.

Luck of the Irish and all that...

JUSTICE FOR HEATHER!

I don't know. They brought in dogs that didn't hit on anything as per LE.

The news repots said: Those were cadaver dogs. They track decomposition as opposed to human scent. If she were burned after being murderd, which I fear, I'm not sure the dogs would hit on those scents! Any animal search/cadaver dig experts to weigh in?

I believe Mr Elvis thinks the 3:47 shots fired at Atalaya Place was when Heather was killed. There could gave been blood evidence found there.

it was Tallahassee, Pullen Rd. I'll try to Link asap

ETA sorry quoted wrong post!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It's actually sad how many bodies there seem to be in Florida! All of them must be somebody to someone.

Is this the one you were thinking of? http://www.wtxl.com/news/burglary-s...cle_3790c98c-7d70-11e3-94c5-001a4bcf6878.html

Do the M's have connections in either Tampa or Tallahassee? I know there was discussion on TM's part (maybe the Disboards?) about considering purchasing property somewhere in FL. (You know, to be closer to Disney. Vomit).

The news repots saud: Those were cadaver dogs. They track decomposition as opposed to human scent. If she were burned after being murderd, which I fear, I'm not sure the dogs would hit on those scents! Any animal search/cadaver dig experts to weigh in?

I believe Mr Elvis thinks the 3:47 shots fired at Atalaya Place was when Heather was killed. There could gave been blood evidence found there.

BBM: This makes me so sad! The fact that his mind even had to go there is incredibly heartbreaking!!!

The news repots saud: Those were cadaver dogs. They track decomposition as opposed to human scent. If she were burned after being murderd, which I fear, I'm not sure the dogs would hit on those scents! Any animal search/cadaver dig experts to weigh in?

Did I read on here that one of TM's avatar had Atalaya in it? I think I recall that.

I have been following; but just lurking.
I was so sad to see the new charges. I think TM was the total planner when it came to hurting Heather. Poor Heather, the betrayal she must have felt.
Also, I personally don’t think TM could help herself when it came to posting on social media. She lives to personify her fantasy like life. She is what she tells people, at least in her mind. She will stick to her story and will keep thinking that she is smarter than everyone else. She is a narcissist, and that won’t change.
With that being said; I hope SM with work with LE and do the right thing.

Shots were reported?

Candlelight Vigil tonight for Heather Elvis!

https://www.facebook.com/findheatherelvis/posts/247865528719510?notif_t=notify_me

Please join us...

As a community we are all flooded with emotions today as these charges against the Moorers are being released. During times like these many of us do not know what to do or how to feel so we are having a pray vigil tonight at Peachtree Landing at 6:15 PM. Please come and join us and show the Elvis family that we as a community are praying for them during these difficult times and we and always will be united by Heather. As this has been put together today please bring a candle to light tonight in honor of our beautiful Heather as well. Please share this and get the word out to the community and we hope who ever feels the need to gather and pray will come out tonight.
Elvis family we love you and are praying for you during this difficult time!

April and Matt

If they had her in the house at one point maybe they found her fingerprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288