SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #20 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew murder charges were coming, but...there are no words.

My heart aches for the Elvis' pain & grief, losing a child & a sister; for all the life & future stolen away from Heather, for the young man (her date) who will always have to remember that he spent Heather's last few hours on earth with her, for her roommate, who will always have to live with memories of being the last good person to speak with Heather; for her coworkers, who have to return to work at the place where Heather first encountered SM; for LE, who has seen god knows what kind of awful evidence surrounding Heather's kidnapping & murder; for the M kids, who lost both parents in one fell swoop (and, who had to be raised by them in the first place!); for Heather's friends, acquaintances, & all the locals hurt by this...for all of us at WS who have come to love a young woman we never met.

Rest in peace, Heather. May you watch over your family & help carry them through the grief of living without you here. <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well.....I can't see TM or SM telling where the body is UNLESS they feel the evidence found would get them the death penalty.

It's actually sad how many bodies there seem to be in Florida! All of them must be somebody to someone.

Is this the one you were thinking of? http://www.wtxl.com/news/burglary-s...cle_3790c98c-7d70-11e3-94c5-001a4bcf6878.html

Do the M's have connections in either Tampa or Tallahassee? I know there was discussion on TM's part (maybe the Disboards?) about considering purchasing property somewhere in FL. (You know, to be closer to Disney. Vomit).

yes, that is it, thx!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I feel terrible for HE's family and friends. I'm not surprised by these arrests and charges, but losing what small hope there was is still very disheartening. LE did a great job, working with various agencies and playing it close to the vest. I have to commend prosecutors for the gradual charging to build up pressure on the M's and for having the courage to proceed. Ever since OJ and all the high profile controversial acquittals that followed, coupled with the "CSI factor", we've seen so many prosecutors reluctant to go to trial when it seemed obvious, at least to the public, who the perpetrators were.

I didn't realize they had something like that on their property :( Oh this is all just so sad.

Oh, you missed it.
Someone had a trippy moment a few nights back and saw the charred face of Mickey in that fire pit too. Super yucky.

This question still remains in my mind. Did Heather drive to PTL willingly or unwillingly? Was she ever there or was her car dumped there?

28vdhjb.jpg

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1011279

Evidence gathered at the property and in the home is what led to the murder charge, Rhodes said.

Rhodes made it clear in the news conference that Heather Elvis has not been located but they had enough probable cause evidence to file the Murder charge. She would not go into detail on that evidence.

BBM

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1011038

Saturday, they were each charged with Obstruction of Justice and two counts Indecent Exposure.

"between the dates of December 17th and 18th, 2013 at the address of [Atlantic Avenue and Century Circle in the Conway AND 1325 Celebrity Circle in the Myrtle Beach] section of Horry County, [both] Moorer did willfully, maliciously, and indecently expose [his/her] person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on the street or highway."

MOO - this tells me that LE took their cell phones...and corroborated what they found on them with local video at these locations. I'm guessing a public sex act -- with possible photos sent to HE to taunt/hurt her. Remember the "TAMMY" tattoo?

These are add-on charges with definite periods of incarceration -- just to put icing on the LE cake of charges, so the Moorers don't walk Scott-free no matter what else happens with the rest of the case. They will do some time/probation, regardless.

OOJ in a kidnapping & murder case can be very serious. Also, IE can be pretty serious, esp if it leads to RSO status. So, any way they turn, the Moorers are looking at time in prison or long term involvement with LE.

I guess that next trip to Disney is on hold for Tammy Moorer.

During the presser LE made sure to mention that the evidence was found on the Moorer's property when asked pointedly. I think it's something in their trucks, since they were confiscated.

Makes some sense. Wherever TM/SM drove, they would take the evidence with them rather than leaving it around the house to be discovered. Something of hers locked up in one of the toolboxes, perhaps?

Form the start when I heard TM say they had a somewaht "open Marriage" was just off to me and gave me a bad feeling about her giving him weird ultimatums and defending him to protect her image. I can't figure out what the indecent exposure is about - also even if his wife found out about the affair, how did this all go down? What was the threat that HE posed that resulted in a plan to murder her? This is what is getting to me - was it spousal jealousy only? If so why would he go along with his wife's plan to murder? If she acted alone I could see it - but for them both to do this?

I am not understanding the motive too much, but maybe that is something that just can't be understood.

MO

Couldn't the evidence just be blood-stained clothing - HE's or the Ms - found at the property?

Oh, you missed it.
Someone had a trippy moment a few nights back and saw the charred face of Mickey in that fire pit too. Super yucky.

I have it on my iPhone camera roll. Do you want me to repost it?

Looks like Tammy just took over the throne of Americas most hated woman, knocking Casey and Jody off.

Someone posted information about no-body murder trails yesterday. There have been 392 total, and only 17 were DP cases. That's 4%.

Even if they go for DP, I don't know if one of them will make a deal. The DP is not really that much different of a sentence than LWOP. It can take decades to execute someone, and a lot can happen in that time span. From their perspective, it might be "better" to take the chance w/ a not-guilty plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246