GUILTY Australia - Daniel Morcombe, 13, Woombye, QLD, 7 Dec 2003 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always been my opinion that there were two involved in Daniel's disappearance.

Some witnesses have said they only saw one guy standing near Daniel, while others said they saw two guys. At the time some witnesses drove past guy number two could have been inside the blue car hence the sightings of only one.

Tuesday 25th February 2014 Day 10 of the Daniel Morcombe Trial today.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 28s
Day 10 of morcombe murder trial is underway in the Supreme Court in Brisbane. #morcombe @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 4m
First witness today: Douglas Jackway via video link. Crown asks: "Did you kill Daniel Morcombe?" Answer: "No I did not." #morcombe @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 2m
Crown: "Were you involved in the killing of Daniel Morcombe?" Jackway: "No." #morcombe @abcnews

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 3m
Douglas Jackway giving evidence via video link in Cowan trial.Says wasn't on Sunshine Coast day Daniel disappeared @9NewsBrisbane #Morcombe

Tuesday 25th February 2014 Day 10 of the Daniel Morcombe Trial today.

Fuskier if your happy to put up tweets about the trial that if absolutely fine with me I wont do it as well. Let me know if there is a day you cannot do it and I will. It wouldn't make any sense for two or more people sharing the same information. I think Kate Kyriacou tweets more information but it is entirely up to you whose tweets you wish to share.

Thank you Fuskier and others for your information about the case.

Fuskier if your happy to put up tweets about the trial that if absolutely fine with me I wont do it as well. Let me know if there is a day you cannot do it and I will. It wouldn't make any sense for two or more people tweeting the same information. I think Kate Kyriacou tweets more information but it is entirely up to you whose tweets you wish to share.

Thank you Fuskier and others for your information about the case.

Hi gregjrichards,

Plz feel free to continue with Kate Kyriacou. I only post tweets in blocks and intermittently as I return to the computer. I leave Twitter on so I can catch all the tweets. I'll continue with Francene Norton etc. Keep up the good work and thanks for your assistance.

Hearing date 25th February 2014

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m

Jackway says he "can't remember too much of the actual event" but agrees he told the boy to take his clothes off. #morcombe
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 2m

Jackway agreed he crashed the car into a footbridge. The court heard the boy was petrified and screaming. #morcombe
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 3m

Jackway said he parked the car on a bike track, approached three boys, punched one of them in the face. Dragged one into the car. #morcombe

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 5m

Jackway was released in March but committed more offences in April, the jury has heard. Stole his sister's car and drove to Tannum Sands.

The court is hearing Jackway served nine months in 1994/95 for stealing, house breaking, unlawful use of a motor vehicle. #morcombe

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 55s

@KateKyriacou: The Crown has asked Jackway whether he abducted Daniel Morcombe on December 7, 2003. Jackway said he did not.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 47s

Did you kill Daniel Morcombe, Jackway is asked. No, he replies.

The Crown has asked Jackway whether he abducted Daniel Morcombe on December 7, 2003. Jackway said he was not.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 3m

Douglas Brian Jackway is about to give evidence via video link. #morcombe

Hearing date 25th February 2014 update part two

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 54s

Jackway was supposed to go to his sister's house on the Sunshine Coast on December 7, 2003, but says he changed his mind. #morcombe

The court heard Jackway was involved in a police pursuit in his blue Commodore on 22 November, 2003, two weeks after getting out of jail.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 23s

Jackway bought a blue 1980 Holden Commodore when he got out of jail in November, 2003. #morcombe

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 59s

Jackway denied telling the inmate he wanted to abduct and kill a boy after his release in Nov, 2003. #morcombe

Defence barrister Angus Edwards put to Jackway that he told an inmate he would abduct rape and kill a child upon his release in Nov, 2003.

Jackway was sentenced to eight years prison for the assault on the boy. #morcombe

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 24s

The court heard Jackway was caught in the act of abusing the boy. He threatened to kill the boy's family as he was taken away. #morcombe

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 34s
Jury is hearing horrific details of Jackway's assault on the boy. He is becoming aggressive with defence barrister Angus Edwards. #morcombe

Well worth watching those three parts of the interview. It's like he just kind of accepts his fate at being interviewed like that but doesn't even try to bung it on a bit that he's concerned for Daniel. Like saying "no I can't remember seeing anything, I wish I could remember more to help you find the lad" or something. Dumb as dog %^&$ as the saying goes.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 12m
Jackway says he bought a blue sedan about 3 wks after release from prison in 2003. #morcombe @abcnews

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 18m
Defence asks Jackway if he told prisoner upon release in 2003 he would abduct & rape child & bury where couldn't be found.Says no@9NewsBrisbane

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 14m
Jackway denies telling an inmate he would abduct, rape, kill a child after release. #morcombe @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 29m
Jury hears Jackway was sentenced to 8 yrs' jail after pleading guilty to sexual offences against the boy. #morcombe @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 35m
Jackway is being cross-examined by defence. Jury hearing graphic details of his sexual assault of a boy in 1995. #morcombe @abcnews

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1h
Jackway was about to be cross-exam, when tech problems stopped video link. #morcombe @abcnews

Awe...please continue at will, Fuskier and gregjrichards, others, likewise...all updates and links for the Morcombe's. Each post serves as a :bump: for Daniel...and many are here to read your contributions to his thread.

I, for one, can't get enough...as I follow along. :)

Hearing date 25th February 2014 update part three

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 23m

The jury is being shown a picture of Jackway's blue 1980 model Commodore. #morcombe
Expand

Defence barrister Angus Edwards is taking Jackway through the various alibis he gave police for December 7, 2003. #morcombe

Defence puts to Jackway that he dyed his hair on December 7/8, 2003 and "extensively" cleaned the inside of his car. He denies. #morcombe

Defence barrister Angus Edwards tells Jackway he was gone from 11am - 4.30pm on Dec 7, 2003, when he returned in agitated state. He denies.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 13s
The court heard Jackway threatened people, telling them to tell police he was with them on December 7, 2003. He denies. #morcombe

I suppose my burning question is whether Cowan and Jackway were known to each other? In cahoots within their criminal elements? A shared drug dealer, perhaps. Low-lifes know low-lifes. Sometimes they connect.

Is there any proven connection?

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-daniel-morcombe/story-e6frg6nf-1226837022781

Pedophile witness Douglas Jackway denies killing Daniel Morcombe
SARAH ELKS THE AUSTRALIAN FEBRUARY 25, 2014 2:26PM

"A CONVICTED pedophile has angrily refused to answer questions about his movements on the day Daniel Morcombe disappeared, after denying he murdered the schoolboy. Douglas Brian Jackway is giving evidence via videolink at the trial of Brett Peter Cowan, who has pleaded not guilty to Daniel’s murder, as well as indecent dealing with a child and interfering with a corpse"...

Hearing date 25th February 2014 update part four

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 5m

Douglas Jackway has finished giving evidence now. Witness Katherine Reynolds is now on the stand. #morcombe
Expand

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 6m

Jackway said she should pray he "never gets out" because "she is one dead fish mate, I'll knock the c*** mate". #morcombe

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 6m

The jury heard details of another of Jackway's convictions, the rape of a girl, aged nine or ten when he was about 16. #morcombe

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 4m

Court hears Jackway told a prison inmate the Morcombe family should just "get over it", that Daniel was in the forest. Jackway denies this.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 7m

I've got 13 years martial arts training, Jackway told police attempting to seize his car. #morcombe
Expand

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 9m

@nathanaelcooper Succinct.
View conversation

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 12m

"It's going to take all youse c*** to hold me down to take me keys cause no c*** getting my car," court heard Jackway told police. #morcombe

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 14m

Jackway claimed he "let" police take his car, but defence says he became violent and threatened them. #morcombe
Expand

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 15m

Defence is taking Jackway through the events of January 9, 2004, when police arrived to seize his car. #morcombe

Hearing Tuesday 25th February 2014 update part 5

Det Sen Const Hutton was the officer who arrested Cowan when he arrived at the crime scene with two undercover officers. #morcombe

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 12m

On the stand now is Det Sen Const Ross Hutton who tested how long it would take to drive from Cowan's house to Nambour to the crime scene.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 4m

Ms Reynolds said she saw a blue car near the Kiel Mountain Rd overpass. A man was by the car and he was watching a boy. #morcombe

The twitter accounts of reporters from the Daniel Morcombe trial have gone silent for today. Given the evening time,
I assume that the trial has concluded for Day 10 and should resume tomorrow for Day 11.

I suppose my burning question is whether Cowan and Jackway were known to each other? In cahoots within their criminal elements? A shared drug dealer, perhaps. Low-lifes know low-lifes. Sometimes they connect.

Is there any proven connection?

This is what I would like to know. How and when did they meet? It seems likely they did this together using Jackway's car but Cowan claims he was home about 3pm and his ex-wife verified that unless she is lying due to fear. Has Cowan ever admitted to knowing Jackway or dobbed him in?

Reposting the composite pics of the blue car...

vehicle_2.jpg

vehicle_1.jpg

http://www.qframe.com/morcombe/information.html

--------------------------------------

Photo of Jackaway's blue Holden...

bluecarsite-620x349.jpg

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...n-on-day-of-disappearance-20140225-33f6y.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46