Found Deceased TX - Joy Upham, 65, Cleveland, 28 Dec 2013

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Joy Upham
52e9cfa23d215.preview-300.jpg

CLEVELAND, Texas – Residents of a Cleveland neighborhood were shocked to learn that their neighbor has been missing since late December.
Joy Upham, 65, was last seen in Conroe on Dec. 28th, according to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Missing-woman-last-seen-in-Conroe-in-late-December--242840851.html

Apparently no real update on her. :(
Not intending to blame anyone, but I'm wondering if the boyfriend has been cleared.

Sleuthers, from FB I gleemed Joy had recently had foot surgery. Was this her first outing post surgery? Was she medicated? Perhaps she lost control of her car....hmmm. As I recall Dec 28 was a clear sunny day. Cold in the morning, but warming later in the day. I also wonder what her plans were for the day. Was her last sighting early on her outing, or her only destination. I am frustrated that there is so little attention to this case! Joy!!!! We will not abandon you!

The area she was last seen was East Davis and 336. There is a walgreen's, gas stations and fast food places.

https://goo.gl/maps/zcUsL

This is only a few miles away from me, poor Joy! She looks so kind and sweet all dressed up in her photo. Huh, I'm a local and just now hearing about Joy gone missing since DECEMBER?!!!

Bumping for Joy, just started reading her thread.

This is baffling and ridiculous!!!! I'm pissed. What kind of CAR was she driving, LE???!!!! Seriously, can't even give us that? WHERE was she last seen? That is an extremely busy area, could be a zillion places she was at! WHO saw her?? :banghead::banghead::banghead: And I haven't seen a single missing poster of her anywhere!!!!

Sorry, rant over. I'm sending Montgomery County LE an email politely inquiring about her case. In FACT, I'm going to call a friend of mine in the Sheriff's office and ask him to find out what he can about poor Joy.

Joy posted on her FB profile. Son is aware. Hopeful this will lead to her return!!!!

So, she suddenly posts on fb after almost 4 months...and its like she's giving her son an encouraging post while being sure to allude to things that will confirm / authenticate it is her really writing. Really strange.

So, she suddenly posts on fb after almost 4 months...and its like she's giving her son an encouraging post while being sure to allude to things that will confirm / authenticate it is her really writing. Really strange.

Or it could be someone else who knows her and her password and that wants one to think she is okay somewhere. She also has 3 recent friends all from Minnesota. Strange indeed. I have captured post in case it disappears. Please call your family for Easter Joy!

Whoa, that is very strange, and her son's response says it all. As much as I hope the author is Joy, any chance her SO would know that info re the son?

Sure comes off as a cruel joke, but then we know so little about Joy.

What in the huh? The message says call me in it...I'm assuming this has been done already? This seems like a cruel joke but I am praying it is her!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What in the huh? The message says call me in it...I'm assuming this has been done already? This seems like a cruel joke but I am praying it is her!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would think her son would post on his page if he had contact with her. So many praying for her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back