GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only a matter of time before this was a homicide investigation considering the circumstances. My condolences, good work everyone. I hope we get full details of how the whole investigation and charges were laid against these two. Clearly they have thought they were above the law and I hope they both spend a good long time behind bars to consider the lives they have ruined. I had the idea of one of them making a deal, but for the families sake, the sooner the body is discovered the better.

RIP beautiful lady you had so much promise My sincere sympathy to your family. I hope your remains will be found soon so that your loved ones can bring you home to rest.

Such a tragedy.Real tears in my eyes, I am sure in no way we can even begin to understand or comprehend the devastating loss Saunders' family must feel.
Wish we all could be there to help shoulder their pain.

http://www.cp24.com/news/halifax-po...student-being-treated-as-a-homicide-1.1705288

"Last Updated Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:02PM EST

HALIFAX -- Halifax police say they are now treating the disappearance of university student Loretta Saunders as a homicide.

Police say the woman's body has not been located but investigators are making efforts to find it so it can be returned to her family.

Officers say they have identified suspects in the homicide and are not looking for any others"

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/halifax-po...treated-as-a-homicide-1.1705288#ixzz2uT0UmLfj

So just days before all this happens, Victoria Love changes her fb to Victoria N Blake leggette, like a Bonnie N Clyde type of thing. WTF??? So dumb to think they would get away with it.

Just reading the sad news.

Police did not say why they think Saunders is dead.

"Unfortunately, we're confident Ms. Saunders has passed," he said.

Bourdages said more than one person will face murder charges and that they would be laid "as soon as possible."

Confident that she has passed. Horrible.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...s-case-now-a-homicide-investigation-1.2552572

Agree it is absolutely horrible. Sounds to me like somebody confessed and that along with the evidence taken from the apartment over the two day period has led to this determination.

Hope there are 1st degree charges laid and they never ever see the light of day.

So just days before all this happens, Victoria Love changes her fb to Victoria N Blake leggette, like a Bonnie N Clyde type of thing. WTF??? So dumb to think they would get away with it.

Elements of L. Magnotta?

Victoria must have talked. WTF was she thinking??? Murder is worth taking someone's f'ing car?? Must both be sad junkies to stoop that low, to be that desperate to kill someone for losing their apartment when family lives right there in the same [modsnip] province. JMO

Welcome to all the new Wser's, glad you are here!

Dumb and dumber for real - all for an older car, bank card and a cell phone. Really do believe they thought they would get away with it. Hopefully they find Loretta very soon.

Just reading the sad news.

Police did not say why they think Saunders is dead.

"Unfortunately, we're confident Ms. Saunders has passed," he said.

Bourdages said more than one person will face murder charges and that they would be laid "as soon as possible."

Confident that she has passed. Horrible.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-...s-case-now-a-homicide-investigation-1.2552572

"We have investigators focusing on the information we have to have a better understanding of where she may be. We want to bring her back to her family so they can have closure," he said.

IMO, I think Vicrtoria has spoken about an approx location of Miss Saunders. So sad.

Victoria must have talked. WTF was she thinking??? Murder is worth taking someone's f'ing car?? Must both be sad junkies to stoop that low, to be that desperate to kill someone for losing their apartment when family lives right there in the same f'ing province. JMO

I am thinking this as well... I am thinking this was a run for them, high and out of their minds on something, and poor Loretta caught in the middle of it... He bank card and car became tools these two loosers needed to get more of whatever they were on... Rest in Peace beautiful Loretta....

I wonder if somene will take over her thesis. It obviously needs to be written.

So sorry for you, lovely woman.

The break in the case comes on the day police were questioning Ms. Henneberry.

http://m.theglobeandmail.com/news/n...ed-a-homicide/article17119553/?service=mobile

Looks like Victoria cracked and confessed.
I was waiting for that to happen today. I think it is most likely that VH does not know where LS's remains are.

I hope these pieces of trash never see the out side of a prison cell ever.

They are certainly evil but to stupid for words how moronic are you to rob from a University student then rip off her old car and drive with her phone in the vehicle that you stole.
I personally think they both deserve a Darwin Award

@CBCAlerts: #Halifax police say they have found the body of #LorettaSaunders off TransCanada Highway west of Salisbury, N.B.

So sad...
Such a beautiful young lady...
With so much promise...
Such evil, evil predators....I hate them!

May you dance among the angels beautiful Loretta...
May your family and friends find comfort in cherishing your memories and knowing that you live on in all that is beautiful in the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆