SIDEBAR #23- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fill me in?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

"That <modsnip> from Florida" was questioned in a Jan. 23 deposition related to her bankruptcy proceedings and Zanaida Gonzalez. A transcript of the deposition was filed. Read it here- 107 pages- :

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIdUJQb3dRWVV3U0k/edit?pli=1

She says that a baby sitter- that Baez acknowledged was fabricated at her trial- is a real person. She told Gonzalez's attorneys that she met the baby sitter at Universal Studios in 2006 and that the women were friends for a little over a year. She said she left Caylee in her care on one occasion in 2006. She said the baby sitter did not actually kidnap Caylee, nor did the woman suing (the real Zanaida) for defamation.

She didn't want to answer the attorneys' questions about why she had lied to investigator and didn't answer many questions and she refused to answer all questions about her daughter. Zanaida's attorneys plan to ask a judge to compel her to respond.

A hearing on that is scheduled sometime next week.

Baez told jurors the baby sitter story was fabricated and now Cheney Mason is saying that she was not responsible for Baez's statements in court. :scared:

Pftttttttttt to all of them, liars that they are. I'm begining to think that all lawyers are shiesters, this is all a farce, and has nothing to do with justice for that poor little baby, Caylee and there will never be justice for her with that Chaney and his toast "to the Constitution". :( Bah to all of it and especially to that "<modsnip> in Florida".
--------------------------
Here's an article that will explain it better:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...s-questions-caylees-disappearance-deposition/

And WS thread to read more:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236305&page=10

------------------------------------
BTW: Since there was a "mistake" (read it as "lie") in the trial by Baez, maybe this should be cause for a new trial?

All this makes me :eek:kay:

:pullhair::anguish:

:sigh::eek:verreaction:

:sheesh:

and especially :puke:

Hi, Niner :seeya:

You posted for Josie before I did. (I just talk too much :floorlaugh:)

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
2/28/2014 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court - Party (001) 2/28/2014

2/21/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 2/28/2014
NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL FILING IN SUPPORT OF NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL AS EXPERT WITNESS AND MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA; NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL AS EXPERT WITNESS AND MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA; NOTICE OF FILING

NOTE: MOTION TO CONTINUE DISCLOSURE DEADLINE; DEFENDANTS RESPONSE; OBJECTING TO CONDUCTING TRIAL (PENALTY PHASE) IN SECRET AND ALLOWING WITNESSES TO TESTIFY UNDER A PSEUDONYM; SENTENCING MEMORANDUM

2/20/2014 028 - ME: Status Conference Set - Party (001) 2/20/2014

2/19/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 2/28/2014
NOTE: MOTION TO SEAL EXPERT WITNESS CHERYL KARPS BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS MOTION TO PRECLUDE PENALTY PHASE REBUTTAL EVIDENCE; EXPERT WITNESS CHERYL KARPS BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS MOTION TO PRECLUDE PENALTY PHASE REBUTTAL EVIDENCE

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
-------------------------

BBM ?????? Pseudonym???? Who's trying to hide? :dunno:

Are pseudonym's allowed other than for those in witness protection? Ah, an inmate with other issues, I see........

Seriously, how is that even legal unless they are in witness protection? And, I hope that the witness protected new name is not used.

That is very interesting.....

(just lost everything I wrote about new motion. What's up with WS lately?)

I forgot who Cheryl Karps was and then remembered she was the first/other psychologist that interviewed The killer :jail:, who subsequently bowed out of the trial (sick or something?).

"DeMarte said she reviewed an evaluation of Arias by Dr. Cheryl L. Karp, the Vice-Chairperson for the State of Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners. DeMarte said Arias indicated more episodes of alleged abuse to Dr. Karp than she did to herself and the other defense experts.

“She told me there were four distinct episodes of alleged abuse,” Demarte said of her evaluation of Arias.

Martinez then asked DeMarte how many incidents of alleged abuse Arias recounted to Dr. Karp.

“I can’t even count [them] … there was numerous reports of frequent abuse and threatening behavior,” DeMarte said."

http://usecmagazine.usecnetwork.com/usa/?p=60155
---------------------
I don't understand this motion dated 2/19/14.
Are they asking to seal Karp's brief from the jury or from the public?

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
2/28/2014 023 - ME: Order Entered By Court - Party (001) 2/28/2014

NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL FILING IN SUPPORT OF NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL AS EXPERT WITNESS AND MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA; NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL AS EXPERT WITNESS AND MOTION TO QUASH SUBPOENA; NOTICE OF FILING

NOTE: MOTION TO CONTINUE DISCLOSURE DEADLINE; DEFENDANTS RESPONSE; OBJECTING TO CONDUCTING TRIAL (PENALTY PHASE) IN SECRET AND ALLOWING WITNESSES TO TESTIFY UNDER A PSEUDONYM; SENTENCING MEMORANDUM

2/20/2014 028 - ME: Status Conference Set - Party (001) 2/20/2014

2/19/2014 SDO - Order to Seal Documents - Party (001) 2/28/2014
NOTE: MOTION TO SEAL EXPERT WITNESS CHERYL KARPS BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS MOTION TO PRECLUDE PENALTY PHASE REBUTTAL EVIDENCE; EXPERT WITNESS CHERYL KARPS BRIEF IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANTS MOTION TO PRECLUDE PENALTY PHASE REBUTTAL EVIDENCE

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
-------------------------

BBM ?????? Pseudonym???? Who's trying to hide? :dunno:

And in related news:

ClericalError.jpg

JM's Hulsey case slogs on without him.

Mr. Novitsky's standing in:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/022014/m6191211.pdf

(just lost everything I wrote about new motion. What's up with WS lately?)

I forgot who Cheryl Karps was and then remembered she was the first/other psychologist that interviewed The killer :jail:, who subsequently bowed out of the trial (sick or something?).

"DeMarte said she reviewed an evaluation of Arias by Dr. Cheryl L. Karp, the Vice-Chairperson for the State of Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners. DeMarte said Arias indicated more episodes of alleged abuse to Dr. Karp than she did to herself and the other defense experts.

“She told me there were four distinct episodes of alleged abuse,” Demarte said of her evaluation of Arias.

Martinez then asked DeMarte how many incidents of alleged abuse Arias recounted to Dr. Karp.

“I can’t even count [them] … there was numerous reports of frequent abuse and threatening behavior,” DeMarte said."

http://usecmagazine.usecnetwork.com/usa/?p=60155
---------------------
I don't understand this motion dated 2/19/14.
Are they asking to seal Karp's brief from the jury or from the public?

I think that by keeping it from the Maricopa County public now, they keep it from the potential juror pool (a subset of that public) as well.

I think that by keeping it from the Maricopa County public now, they keep it from the potential juror pool (a subset of that public) as well.

But that doesn't mean JM can't use Karp's brief in the retrial somehow or the info in it, does it?

Has anyone seen __________ around WS?

Zuri

Daisy

Bernina

AuburnSnau.

Nore

gcharlie

Haven't seen them at the sidebar lately.

Hey Y/n. I have been wondering about our dear friends too.

AUsnau has been playing in the game room.

Zuri

Daisy

Bernina

AuburnSnau.

Nore

gcharlie

Daisy was on this thread last Saturday, don't think I have seen her here since (I assume you mean daisymae).

ETA- I see Zuri is online at the moment, so she must be OK, just on another case ;)

Zuri

Daisy

Bernina

AuburnSnau.

Nore

gcharlie

Accounted for! Hanging out in the McStay and Bobo threads usually. :)

I have seen Nore in other case threads recently.

Isn't it so nice that we are concerned about each other?

Isn't it so nice that we are concerned about each other?

Yes it is. Those of us here last summer formed a close bond ... we care about each other and trust each other, too. :loveyou:

I'm always around here somewhere. :floorlaugh:

Is JM still sick? What's up?

Is JM still sick? What's up?

It was reported that he was out on medical leave.

The case conference minutes over the past months have documented JM as "telephonically" present in those proceedings.

Speculating here: He may have had some type of medical procedure and is recuperating therefrom, or is perhaps undergoing some type of treatment which precludes even local travel.

Less likely: He may be caring for someone else under the aforementioned or similar circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123