Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

Will the Long Island Serial Killer ever be caught?

• YES.

Votes: 211 43.9%
  • NO.

Votes: 141 29.3%
  • NOT SURE.

Votes: 129 26.8%

• Total voters
Are you talking about James B? I'm pretty sure there has been no news release on it because that happen a few years ago.

Yes, I believe that's the name. I'm off tomorrow, but when I go back to school on Tuesday, I will ask my coworker. Her husband is a Suffolk Co. Cop and she told me that LE thinks it was him I believe. If I remember it was something that connected him to the burlap bags from his family's nursery. My next door neighbor ,a detective for Suffolk County told my husband the same thing.

Take this for whatever it is worth. About two weeks before this rumor went viral I posted a message say the 'best' way for them to solve this case is to blame in on a dead man. BAM! just like that it happened. Spota had to go public and state this fellow was not a suspect.

The rumor, IMO, was started by the cops. If you hear a cop say it , or hear it from a friend who said they heard it from a cop then it is probably true. This doesn't mean the cop you heard it from is complicit in this BS. He heard it and he passes it along. Of course they can give you good reasons why they think this guy did it.

What they didn't tell you is the dead guy had suicide running in his family. It is well known that a person that has a close relative in their family is prone to commit suicide.

The burlap bags? So what. I wrote about a guy that sold drugs in the area who went to jail. When he got out he went into the sex trade business: Films, massages, and whatever else. He proudly post himself on the Internet.

In 2000 he bought a house on Oak Beach for 225K. Four years later he sold it to a ranking political figure that is joined at the hip with Bellone for 825K. At the time the house was valued at 425. The politico took out at least one mortgage for 700K.

This fellow was arrested in 1985 for drug dealing. He was convicted in a Suffolk Court. The FEDS took him and his brother and put them in a federal jail where I believed he remained until he finished his 10 year sentence. At one time he was arrested and the cops found a burlap bag in his car. He is as good a suspect as anyone else. He died in 2011.

Much of this information was gathered by a web poster on this board known as PRECIOUS DUST. Precious Dust was meant to ID the guy I speak about - the suspect.

When this guy went to jail the FEDS opened up a corruption investigation into the SCPD. The 1987-89 NYS SIC investigation into corruption in the SCPD and DA office followed shortly thereafter.

If you get a chance you should read that report. It is still on the Net. You might find it in a Marty Tankleff search.

Nothing much changes in Suffolk County, that is if you don't count things getting worse as no change.

Take this for whatever it is worth. About two weeks before this rumor went viral I posted a message say the 'best' way for them to solve this case is to blame in on a dead man. BAM! just like that it happened. Spota had to go public and state this fellow was not a suspect.

The rumor, IMO, was started by the cops. If you hear a cop say it , or hear it from a friend who said they heard it from a cop then it is probably true. This doesn't mean the cop you heard it from is complicit in this BS. He heard it and he passes it along. Of course they can give you good reasons why they think this guy did it.

What they didn't tell you is the dead guy had suicide running in his family. It is well known that a person that has a close relative in their family is prone to commit suicide.

The burlap bags? So what. I wrote about a guy that sold drugs in the area who went to jail. When he got out he went into the sex trade business: Films, massages, and whatever else. He proudly post himself on the Internet.

In 2000 he bought a house on Oak Beach for 225K. Four years later he sold it to a ranking political figure that is joined at the hip with Bellone for 825K. At the time the house was valued at 425. The politico took out at least one mortgage for 700K.

This fellow was arrested in 1985 for drug dealing. He was convicted in a Suffolk Court. The FEDS took him and his brother and put them in a federal jail where I believed he remained until he finished his 10 year sentence. At one time he was arrested and the cops found a burlap bag in his car. He is as good a suspect as anyone else. He died in 2011.

Much of this information was gathered by a web poster on this board known as PRECIOUS DUST. Precious Dust was meant to ID the guy I speak about - the suspect.

When this guy went to jail the FEDS opened up a corruption investigation into the SCPD. The 1987-89 NYS SIC investigation into corruption in the SCPD and DA office followed shortly thereafter.

If you get a chance you should read that report. It is still on the Net. You might find it in a Marty Tankleff search.

Nothing much changes in Suffolk County, that is if you don't count things getting worse as no change.
Thanks for the info . I'll check it out. I really don't think this will be solved. The fact the the police commissioner said Shannon's death was an accident is ludicrous IMO.

Ludicrous statement made by a LUDICROUS person is a double negative canceling each other out. $10,000.00 donation to the right party can get you most anything in Suffolk County.

We should have a contest to see who can come up with the best scenario for a movie. Post the scenario in 200 words or less and let the readers vote on it. The winner gets a Sherlock Holmes Spy glass. One of Spota's detectives runs a CSI type school. Win the contest and you can get free tuition at the detective's school. It is located in Smithtown, NY.

Scholarship will be offered to only those who are 14 or younger. Parents may transfer their prize to their children, or other worthy candidates.

Seating at the CSI school is limited. It helps to be on the small size. The room is only 12 x12...........errrrr. that's 12 INCHES x 12".

Maybe the founder, a SCPD detective can use the LISK murders for his next annual competition for the kids. He can consult with Spota as he is only across the hall.

Today is a perfect day to ask the following question: Sleuths, who do you think REALLY killed MLK Jr.? Could it have been an errant bullet fired in a drive-by, or maybe it was an errant bullet fired by a conservation officer trying to weed out a deer herd?

Did John Wilkes Booth really shoot Lincoln ? Do you think he took the fall for someone else. Maybe he jumped to the stage to get away from the real shooter.?

Is Clark Kent really Lois Lane? Is Lois Lane really a Newsday reporter that has recently written some scandalous material about certain folks in the SCPD?

Did Newsday's Lois Lane get her head damaged when a plane turned upside down? Or did it open her visions to sort out corruption?

If they do another Superman movie maybe the Newsday reporter can get the part of playing LL - she is certainly prettier than Margot Kidder.

When they sent 3 detectives down to Florida on 10/23/03, for a material witness order they also sent down ADA Scott P to go with them. The burglar promptly invoked his right to counsel. The detectives would never be able to question the burglar. After all, Mr. P was an officer of the court. The burglar's lawyer will turn out to be Raymond P.

P: Each year P throws a bash on his 47' fishing yacht in the Hamptons. All of the 'right people' get invited. The word is that Mr. P pays for the food, booze, and whatever else is provided.

LOL, you should have seen the look on the face of Spota's favorite judge after he saw me in the parking lot with another guy with a camera in his hand. I think I saw brown stains on the back of his pants.

Let me tell you a little something about Prudenti. Some years ago Mr. P offers a ride to a young man he sees on a SC roadway. This fellow believes no good deed goes unpunished, and so he allegedly starts a fight with him. The fellow has a record. He gets arrested. The lawyer that defends him has the case file. When that lawyer breaks up his law partnership he places all of his files in a storage facility. Guess what, the storage facility is burglarized. What do you think was stolen from those files? If you guessed it was that file you would be correct.

Under the No Good Deed Goes Unpunished, what do you think happens to that lawyer? If you guess he was arrested.......BINGO, you are right again. He pleads guilty to drug charges. He is disbarred. Guess what happens after that? They find out he is speaking to me and they go to him and tell him if he promises NEVER to speak to me again he can have his license back by having his felony conviction vacated - before Judge H, the same <modsnip> that presided over the framing of my son in law. His felony conviction based on a plea deal he was forced to sign because they threatened to lock up his mother was vacated by H. Note - there is no basis in the law for this. It is not a matter of what they call a diversion program that allows attorneys to get their license back for drugs and other addictive abuses. It is a conviction based on a plea, not a conviction after trial. So where is the new evidence to support a basis for a new trial?

SO WHY DO I RE-HASH THIS STORY? It is because I believe that when you realize what they are capable of doing you will question whether the SCDA and PD is capable of doing an investigation of LISK if there is even a chance one of their own MIGHT be somehow involved in those murders.

BTW, why do you think the ADA picked up a total stranger in the street? Do you think he was a good guy looking to help out an unfortunate citizen?

Let me ask the LADIES one question: You are sitting on a jury and listening to the main witness in this case lie that he didn't beat up one girlfriend because he was cheating on his long time girlfriend. You hear him say he wasn't lying. You hear testimony that he DID lie. You hear him saying he couldn't ID the mug shot that was taken for that arrest only 5 months later. Then you hear him tell the jury when he is confronted with lying to his two girlfriends tell 11 woman that it is OK to lie to woman because everyone does it, and it is no big deal. And he laughs while saying it !!!

Could you under most any circumstances believe what he was testifying to at the trial?

So really though, there is no news on the LISK case. I don't expect to see any news on it, either.

So really though, there is no news on the LISK case. I don't expect to see any news on it, either.

Folks in Suffolk have a new puzzle to solve, the shooting of the owner of The Oheka Castle. All the pols have been coming out of the woodwork to bring good wishes to the suspect. It seems as though the victim has a very questionable past and an even more questionable present. But that doesn't deter the ranking pols from visiting the guy in the hospital and then give us updates on his recovery. It makes me wonder why these people, including the DA would go out of their way to go see this guy at this time in the investigation.

The guy comes out of his home that serves as his place of business and somebody just happens to be there when he walks out and that person apparently contacts the shooter, and BOOM the guy takes one in the head.

This guy was on his way to have lunch with former Senator D'Amato. Now that makes the story even more juicier.

Al lived next door to my high school friend in Island Park NOT Long Beach. He was a common sight during our teen days, actually a very friendly, respectful guy. That's all folks!

OMG....who cares? Did Hawk kill SG? If not...then how is any of this relevant in any way shape or form to the thread WILL THE LONG ISLAND SERIAL KILLER EVER BE CAUGHT poll or discussion?

It really is a shame that people come and go on this bored and some would have actually liked to have learned some stuff. Or people who have actually wanted to talk about this get shot down, get treated stupid because they haven't been following the case for years. Or you have to dig threw tons of unrelated post just to find the actual discussion.

WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS CRAP HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?????

OMG....who cares? Did Hawk kill SG? If not...then how is any of this relevant in any way shape or form to the thread WILL THE LONG ISLAND SERIAL KILLER EVER BE CAUGHT poll or discussion?

It really is a shame that people come and go on this bored and some would have actually liked to have learned some stuff. Or people who have actually wanted to talk about this get shot down, get treated stupid because they haven't been following the case for years. Or you have to dig threw tons of unrelated post just to find the actual discussion.

WHAT DOES ANY OF THIS CRAP HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?????

With solving the LISK case? Nothing.
With making this a community people want to feel a part of and keep revisiting? Everything.

With solving the LISK case? Nothing.
With making this a community people want to feel a part of and keep revisiting? Everything.

Well most people must not have felt like they were part of this community considering most did not keep revisiting.

I think this case will be solved. There are sooo many victims. How does the killer find people who have no family and wont be reported missing? It's not only women working as prostitutes. Two men were left in Manorville with Jessica Taylor and the 2000 woman. There is that young kid like 17 who was left in a brentwood sump. Were the manorville bodies also near a sump?

The killer is someone who knows the ocean parkway and all the very local hidden spots. This means he most likely grew up there so my opinion is he either still lives and possibly works on Ocean Parkway or he was raised there exploring the areas such as the bird sanctuary and the other specific spots were the bodies were disposed. I'm not adverse to this killer leaving the bodies in his so called...backyard...I dont think it's the way many have claimed that it's the Dr's backyard. But instead someone who thinks of Jones Beach as their own backyard and feels comfortable enough in their delusions to leave the bodies as their doorstep despite all the careful planning because perhaps the SK likes to revisit. Or maybe the killer lives in Massapequa across the bay. The massapequa hotel that Melissa B.'s phone pinged from...I think it's highly unlikely the SK never used this hotel. I think he used this hotel alot! and I dont think he went in that time with Melissa but he must have used the rooms with many prostitutes if he's been active since atleast 96.

I think this case will be solved. There are sooo many victims. How does the killer find people who have no family and wont be reported missing? It's not only women working as prostitutes. Two men were left in Manorville with Jessica Taylor and the 2000 woman. There is that young kid like 17 who was left in a brentwood sump. Were the manorville bodies also near a sump?

The killer is someone who knows the ocean parkway and all the very local hidden spots. This means he most likely grew up there so my opinion is he either still lives and possibly works on Ocean Parkway or he was raised there exploring the areas such as the bird sanctuary and the other specific spots were the bodies were disposed. I'm not adverse to this killer leaving the bodies in his so called...backyard...I dont think it's the way many have claimed that it's the Dr's backyard. But instead someone who thinks of Jones Beach as their own backyard and feels comfortable enough in their delusions to leave the bodies as their doorstep despite all the careful planning because perhaps the SK likes to revisit. Or maybe the killer lives in Massapequa across the bay. The massapequa hotel that Melissa B.'s phone pinged from...I think it's highly unlikely the SK never used this hotel. I think he used this hotel alot! and I dont think he went in that time with Melissa but he must have used the rooms with many prostitutes if he's been active since atleast 96.

Two men were left with Jessica Taylor?? Were they identified? Could you provide more info, please. Thanks!

One man was found near the torso left in 2000 and one man was found near Jessica Taylor in 2003. Of the two more bodies found more recently in Manorville its one male and one female i think.

One man was found near the torso left in 2000 and one man was found near Jessica Taylor in 2003. Of the two more bodies found more recently in Manorville its one male and one female i think.

So, the male bodies were found in the same area as JT, but each at different times.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back