New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what DA is in custody for? And which jail is he in, did they move him too?

I wonder whatever happened to the purse they found last year.

After Karen said it was Holly's purse she said no, it was not... then that whole fiasco with the TV news channel's supposedly fake story, etc. hit the fan and the case faded from public view until now.

I feel like Za had way too much to get rid of most if not all evidence, if Holly was ever there. I do not believe she is there and may never have been. But really hoping they find enough, as they did apparently in Heather's case, to charge him. Also hope a number of people know where she is...better chance of someone talking, maybe. Not always...but a chance. JMO

if ZA did this or helped I hope the people he was with start to turn on him and start talking.

I asked early who all lives in that house. I don't think I got an answer. That is a big house for ZA to live in alone I think. Does his brother live there? Now that we know DA and ZA are brothers who is TA?

Didn't his mother also say that DA was mentally challenged? tia

If someone had help or not would depend, I guess, ultimately on the type of crime this was. What was the motive?

What I mean by this is, that, I think the usual obsessed, stalker type that would abduct, rape and murder someone probably acts alone. I can't see that kind of person/killer being involved with others and sharing his victim. Not that something like that hasn't happened, but I would bet most of the infatuation type killers are loners.

On the other hand, just for an example, if someone stumbled across something that involved two or three people, and those two or three people had to take some sort of action (like to cover up a drug lab, etc.) then I can see them acting together.

Then there is after the fact type help where someone commits the crime and then gets friends/family etc. to help them cover it up, build an alibi etc.

Does anyone know what DA is in custody for? And which jail is he in, did they move him too?

I *believe* part of a drug sweep/ring, but can't verify. Federal case, though. Mom stating he's learning disabled made me wonder if he might've taken a fall...

There are also small groups of men who get high on meth and want to well...harm a woman. The meth heads we watched were always up early in the morning. Slept all day and up all night. Just an example.

If DA is in Federal custody, and there was some unknown DNA at Holly's house, DA and ZA could be linked by DA's DNA if ZA's wasn't on file (but he had felonies, I believe, nvmd).

If someone had help or not would depend, I guess, ultimately on the type of crime this was. What was the motive?

What I mean by this is, that, I think the usual obsessed, stalker type that would abduct, rape and murder someone probably acts alone. I can't see that kind of person/killer being involved with others and sharing his victim. Not that something like that hasn't happened, but I would bet most of the infatuation type killers are loners.

On the other hand, just for an example, if someone stumbled across something that involved two or three people, and those two or three people had to take some sort of action (like to cover up a drug lab, etc.) then I can see them acting together.

Then there is after the fact type help where someone commits the crime and then gets friends/family etc. to help them cover it up, build an alibi etc.

BBM

I agree. However, there is that weird report of the three of them apparently stalking her and following her around at the coon hunt. So perhaps she dissed them or rejected them and/or insulted them in some way that day? Something as simple as turning and saying ' Get Lost' might have embarrassed them enough to make them seek revenge. She may have said something disparaging to a mutual friend that got back to them. Meth freaks tend to blow things out of proportion anyway. Just a thought.

There are also small groups of men who get high on meth and want to well...harm a woman. The meth heads we watched were always up early in the morning. Slept all day and up all night. Just an example.

Exactly!

I'm thinking about the Pollard case in Mississippi, where the little girl was abducted from her school and taken across state lines, just over an argument over land. Now, in this case, the child was unharmed, but Ms. Pollard had lots of people who were either afraid of her or just unintelligent enough to think this was a good idea. According to Ms. Pollard, it was all going to be fine and the people she threatened would do as she wanted. However, what if tables had turned? What if Ms. Pollard HAD hurt the child and then ALL those people were accessories to murder? What if what happened to Holly was SUPPOSED to be a prank or threat, and the mastermind of the plan had told all others that Holly (and/or her family, boyfriend, brother, etc.) were just going to be "scared" and then she would be released, but then the "plan" didn't go as mentioned? Then all those involved would be tight lipped because none of them want to go down for murder, even though that wasn't the intent of the majority to begin with? Then, to top it off... they are all afraid they might be next on the Mastermind's hit list. It's the ultimate in bullying/abuse.

Just a theory, but it could explain Mrs. Bobo's immediate extreme panic about Holly and maybe the strategic placement of evidence. The perp intended to look like or be mistaken for Holly's boyfriend all along.

BBM

I agree. However, there is that weird report of the three of them apparently stalking her and following her around at the coon hunt. So perhaps she dissed them or rejected them and/or insulted them in some way that day? Something as simple as turning and saying ' Get Lost' might have embarrassed them enough to make them seek revenge. She may have said something disparaging to a mutual friend that got back to them. Meth freaks tend to blow things out of proportion anyway. Just a thought.

That is true too. I live next to Polk County FL which is/was/has also claimed to be the meth capital of the US. We have people go into Wal Mart here and start cooking up meth in the bathroom or auto parts section...

Still, unless they were just very very lucky (not unreasonable) somehow this doesn't seem like the kind of crime some meth heads could pull off so seamlessly and smoothly. I would think also that they might favor some sort of abduction away from her house, not from her very own driveway. But, who knows.

What I find odd/annoying is that, now, after 3 years, the story of these three guys stalking her around at the coon hunt just surfaces? first time I had heard of it. How come no one mentioned this before in the last 3 years???

Thank you for the link. That clears up at least who some of the initials are. I get all the "A's" mixed up some times. It also sheds some light on who could be providing some new information for LE, in my opinion.

I have a question. If the property across the street does not belong to ZA, but to another family member. Does LE have to have a separate SW for that property and property owner?

I hope at least this is safe to say...why is his name on the land across the street if it isn't his? I'm saying this because maybe he put Holly there...seems relevant.

There are a LOT of A s, for sure.
Yes re: warrant. But if I recall, Mark Gwyn stated multiples warrants served in multiple counties. So far all we know about is one county... Decatur. Hmmm.
I thought ZA's mom's interview (upthread) was interesting. DA (younger brother) in federal custody predating all the latest activity. Also, she also stated something to the effect that she can't say her sons are innocent.

She also mentioned that they are searching THREE other places but those places and who the people are haven't been mentioned.

imo

There have been cases though were a group of males kidnapped a woman to gang rape her.

I still say this is a sexually motivated crime. Whoever the suspects are and I think it is more than one are probably extremely close and do everything together including violent crime.

What is interesting is the mother said three other places are being searched. If these are individual homes that would make four people that are involved in her abduction. Which leads me to think they were all in the vehicle when she was kidnapped. One (the gang leader maybe) is the one who did the actual abduction and the other three were waiting in the vehicle. All four may have been strung out on drugs although that is no excuse morally or legally for what they did to Holly.

Just speculating of course.

IMO

e6emuva2.jpg

http://billwarnermyblog.wordpress.c...-is-linked-to-kidnapping-of-blond-holly-bobo/
Jmo, but its such an eerie match to the Heather Sullivan sketch that it gives me goosebumps(along with Heather giving the perp's age range as 25-30yoa, and that in her opinion the nose of the perp was slightly different than what the artist's final sketch showed).. Again jmo, nothing more.

I feel like Za had way too much to get rid of most if not all evidence, if Holly was ever there. I do not believe she is there and may never have been. But really hoping they find enough, as they did apparently in Heather's case, to charge him. Also hope a number of people know where she is...better chance of someone talking, maybe. Not always...but a chance. JMO

And the 100 acres of land behind the Adams land may be where they put her instead of on their own land. Since it has been unoccupied with nothing done to it.

That is a huge amount of acreage to cover. I pray they get a break and find her.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member