New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We only know of Holly's.

Thanks, I know here in Tn, the backlog on DNA is horrible. I just wanted a clear observation on it.
I so want Holly's family to have answers. I say they have some, it's just connecting all the dots.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2014140303019

The Bobo investigation was not mentioned in court, but Adams was upset as a reporter took a photograph of him as he was led from the courtroom after the arraignment.

“Don’t take pictures of me, man,” he said. “I’m not the one.”

ETA: Article also states details of ZA's charges were not discussed in court this morning.

Man whose property searched in Holly Bobo case: "I'm not the one"

The Bobo investigation was not mentioned in court, but Adams was upset as a reporter took a photograph of him as he was led from the courtroom after the arraignment.

There has been no indication from authorities that the assault charge is related in any way to the disappearance of Bobo. Details of the charge were not discussed in court this morning.

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt has declined to release further information about the assault charge.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...-property-searched-Holly-Bobo-case-m-not-one-

Holly Bobo #HollyBobo RT @JordanBuie: Zachary Adams bond $1 Million. Next hearing is Monday. Adams left courtroom saying "I'm not the one"

BBM

And how many times have we heard that said by defendants were are guilty as sin? More times than I can count.

He is wanting grandpa to rush to his aide in obtaining him a big fancy lawyer so of course he is going to say that. Uggggh.

But if he is on one million dollar bond for aggravated assault then the assault had to be very serious with possible injuries to the victim or they are using that as an excuse to hold him until they can charge him with even more serious crimes.

This convinces me that LE does feel he is one of the ones involved in Holly's disappearance.

IMO

The Coon Hunt was at the Decatur County Fairgrounds. The southernmost red pushpin on the Hollye map where there was a Command Center.

Maybe some attorneys can answer this. Could it be that za bond is so high because he was already out on bail and committed another crime?

BBM

And how many times have we heard that said by defendants were are guilty as sin? More times than I can count.

He is wanting grandpa to rush to his aide in obtaining him a big fancy lawyer so of course he is going to say that. Uggggh.

But if he is on one million dollar bond for aggravated assault then the assault had to be very serious with possible injuries to the victim or they are using that as an excuse to hold him until they can charge him with even more serious crimes.

This convinces me that LE does feel he is one of the ones involved in Holly's disappearance.

IMO

I agree

I was very curious about this, considering, there have been people picked up within the last few days.
I haven't looked up "material witness" warrants and such but did find this on how long someone can be held without charges.

http://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2012/07/how-long-can-you-be-held-without-charges.html

A few names in connection with all of this, are now being held..not seeing any charges yet. Was wondering because of the Sheriff's statement.

According to court documents, Adams is accused of holding a revolver to a woman's head and threatening to kill her on Feb. 6. He is also accused of pulling a knife on her and threatening to "gut" her.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Zach-Adams-in-Court--248208561.html

Well this is just weird. This article says his bond is $250,000. It also talks about the charges, yet others are reporting million dollar bond, and no mention of the charges. :waitasec: Which is it? :dunno:

Man whose property searched in Holly Bobo case: "I'm not the one"

There has been no indication from authorities that the assault charge is related in any way to the disappearance of Bobo. Details of the charge were not discussed in court this morning.

Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt has declined to release further information about the assault charge.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...-property-searched-Holly-Bobo-case-m-not-one-

How could they not discuss the details in court? Weird. Doesn't it have to go on record?

Wow this will be so frustrating.

BBM

IMO

I love it, ocean....."guilty as sin!" Yes, you are a southern girl....just like me!

Well this is just weird. This article says his bond is $250,000. It also talks about the charges, yet others are reporting million dollar bond, and no mention of the charges. :waitasec: Which is it? :dunno:

Everyone tweeted a million. Which is it? :banghead:

Maybe someone knows the answer to this-
Was there someone else's blood found the day Holly was abducted, I know hers was found, but anyone else?
I'm wondering if they had gotten hold of DNA and then finally got results back on that..leading to aggravated assault?
Anyone have a clue?

AHA!

wouldn't that be a helpful piece of evidence... (If the blood of the perp was found on the scene...)

But... Wouldn't that have already been checked and processed?

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member