New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no definitive word on his drug involvement... but IMO meth would not be a surprise at all, as others have said, maybe coke but I don't know how rampant that is in the area. Look at those sunken cheeks in his court picture!

Well those of you who know me know I have zero faith in the TBI (as much as I will say, so I don't bash or get in trouble)....BUT....I have faith in the FBI.
I think they are running this show.

Hope they are!

PURE SPECULATION HERE:

I wonder if this female he assaulted was his girlfriend?

:waitasec:

Could have been but I sort of doubt it. They are still listed on FB as boyfriend and girlfriend...and I'm thinking that would have changed if he had threatened her that way. Or she would have dropped the charges against him when things calmed down....see this happen quite a bit (even in my own family, so its crazy how this works).

So no definitive word on his drug involvement... but IMO meth would not be a surprise at all, as others have said, maybe coke but I don't know how rampant that is in the area. Look at those sunken cheeks in his court picture!

His mom did mention his use of drugs changed him in that one video. hth

I've read he was into meth bad.

I can only imagine what he and the others did to poor holly.

From where I sit this isn't looking too good, imo. Not only for HB, but other innocent victims of prey., imo. Those are a hunters words that ZA used..
Words that Robert Hansen, Adam Lane, or Gary Hilton would use, imo..

PURE SPECULATION HERE:

I wonder if this female he assaulted was his girlfriend?

:waitasec:

That was my first thought, IHNC.

And in past cases when something happens to split them up the girlfriend will start telling what she knows.

A lot of idiots confide in their gf/bf and that comes back to bite them in the *advertiser censored** later on if something happens between the two.

Could she possibly have threatened him to tell what she knew and he threatened her with the gun and to cut her guts out? I think it is highly probable.

They corrected the bond amount.

http://linkis.com/bit.ly/WHX1U

Judge Rick Woods set bail at $1 million, which upset Adams

Oh good Lord! Upset Adams? Well, bless his little heart! Every man 29 years old should be able to carry a knife around and threaten to gut women.
:banghead:

Its this kind of attitude that makes him look "guilty as sin" in Holly's case. We all pretty much agreed 3 years ago that the perp/s would be arrogant as heck. There ya go.

And in past cases when something happens to split them up the girlfriend will start telling what she knows.

A lot of idiots confide in their gf/bf and that comes back to bite them in the *advertiser censored** later on if something happens between the two.

Could she possibly have threatened him to tell what she knew and he threatened her with the gun and to cut her guts out? I think it is highly probable.

On the linked News video from earlier, I saw (towards the end) that the girlfriend had released a statement saying she had nothing to add to the Bobo case. Did anyone else see that?

I wonder if he ever bragged about holly to his girlfriend

Could have been but I sort of doubt it. They are still listed on FB as boyfriend and girlfriend...and I'm thinking that would have changed if he had threatened her that way. Or she would have dropped the charges against him when things calmed down....see this happen quite a bit (even in my own family, so its crazy how this works).

But most laws have been changed. She cant drop the charges even if she wanted to. Only the DA can drop charges and they now will go ahead with the trial with or without her testimony. They will use her sworn statement at the time. Jurors understand that the victim becomes fearful of the suspect in these type of cases and doesn't want to testify thinking it will bring more harm to them.

She may be fearful to take him down on FB as her boyfriend thinking he has others on the outside that may harm her if she did.

I wonder if he ever bragged about holly to his girlfriend

I don't know if this is a rumor but I have read elsewhere that he has bragged to others about what he did to Holly. So it only makes sense that he would brag to his girlfriend about it or threatened her with what he did to keep her in control.

It seems meth heads cant keep their mouth shut.

IMO

Please God direct the searchers in the way they need to go to either find holly or items of hers that can be linked to any of the guys that are supposedly involved.

On the linked News video from earlier, I saw (towards the end) that the girlfriend had released a statement saying she had nothing to add to the Bobo case. Did anyone else see that?

I didn't see that but it makes sense she wouldn't breathe a word if she knows anything.

I DO believe however she has talked to police and may have opened up about what she knows.

It isn't only the TBI though n/t. It is also the FBI and other law enforcement agencies that are in on this.

IMO

Not sure what other agencies but I don't have faith in local or TBI. I'm ok with the FBI. :fence:

I was just sitting here thinking the same thing! Seriously, even if it wasn't the girlfriend, it could be someone with knowledge...and when he assaulted her, she knew he would do it and got scared?
In my opinion, others may have been there? OH, I have to stop this lol

Do we have a breaking news button alert on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk