New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what other agencies but I don't have faith in local or TBI. I'm ok with the FBI. :fence:

They have even had Homeland Security on the search sites.

What is odd I haven't seen the local Sheriff included in any of it, have you?

I did read that ZA had been getting away with many things for years. It makes me wonder because he comes from a prominent family (affluenza) if he was treated differently by the local LE at times? He is a felon iirc but works for the county running errrands. Yikes.

I think we will get additional information and possibly clarification as the day goes on.

But one thing about it.............this dude is dangerous and very violent.

IMO

Yep... The charges and events in MSM are the only ones we know about... So far...

Seems he has a "pattern".... And these violent actions/outbursts occurs more frequently than we know...

JMO

That was my first thought, IHNC.

And in past cases when something happens to split them up the girlfriend will start telling what she knows.

A lot of idiots confide in their gf/bf and that comes back to bite them in the *advertiser censored** later on if something happens between the two.

Could she possibly have threatened him to tell what she knew and he threatened her with the gun and to cut her guts out? I think it is highly probable.

I, too, was wondering if he threatened her after he told her some "stuff"... And she told him she was going to alert someone...

Possibly LE told her NOT to change her FB/SM accounts so as to not alert others...

Just more thoughts...

One more thought... We have not heard her interviewed by any reporters... :waitasec:

I was just sitting here thinking the same thing! Seriously, even if it wasn't the girlfriend, it could be someone with knowledge...and when he assaulted her, she knew he would do it and got scared?
In my opinion, others may have been there? OH, I have to stop this lol

Whoever this woman is I bet LE is telling her if she knows anything about what he did to Holly she better tell or she is going to wind up dead too.

He is one loose cannon.:scared:

And we have to remember if more than one person knows a secret it isn't really a secret anymore. Someone knows something and I pray they are singing like a beautiful canary!

imo

For those who didn't follow this case in the early days, the local LE has not been very involved in this investigation after the first few days had passed. The TBI has been in control since the first day.
There is a reason your seeing comments that are making a point to note the FBI is currently involved in these searches.

According to tweets, it appears the confusion on his bond was because it was originally 250K, but the judge changed it to 1 million this morning. Not the tweet below, but others on twitter about the differing amounts.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 2m
UPDATE: Judge sets Zach Adams's bond to $1mil, WSMV and Jackson Sun report. #HollyBobo

Remember when the murderer of Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Placker killed his own girlfriend because she was going to leave him? He knew she knew he had murdered those two precious girls, imo.

So this guy is better being locked up than out.

imo

I just find that none of this is a coincidence. I also think, that it has been purposely done to keep local LE out of the loop--so that nothing gets leaked to whomever may be involved.

I bet you they start blaming each other.

Let 'em. That never works. They would still all be equally guilty in the eyes of the law.

I think aka Mr. Affluenza (ZA) was the mastermind and abductor of Holly. Imo, he probably was the first one to rape her too. I think he controlled the others by supplying them with meth and other tokens to manipulate them into doing what he wanted.

I think the other bozos were his followers.

IMO

I just find that none of this is a coincidence. I also think, that it has been purposely done to keep local LE out of the loop--so that nothing gets leaked to whomever may be involved.

One thing I have continuously said for years is:

"I don't ever believe in coincidences when it comes to criminal cases."

All of these events aren't coincidences imo. Not at all. There is a purposeful intent behind it all.

imo

holy smokes! this guy's mug shot is terrifying! who laughs like that with those charges??

iirc he has a similar build to hb's boyfriend. this would jive with clint mistaking the perp for the boyfriend. jmo.

Let 'em. That never works. They would still all be equally guilty in the eyes of the law.

I think aka Mr. Affluenza (ZA) was the mastermind and abductor of Holly. Imo, he probably was the first one to rape her too. I think he controlled the others by supplying them with meth and other tokens to manipulate them into doing what he wanted.

I think the other bozos were his followers.

IMO

Sometimes when you have accomplices snitching they have a hard time telling where the evidence is so that they don't implicate themselves. They give general areas then hope LE finds it without them saying exactly where it is.

The whole time the snitch has the threat from the perp hanging over their head and a high bond on that perp can give them some courage.

They have even had Homeland Security on the search sites.

What is odd I haven't seen the local Sheriff included in any of it, have you?

I did read that ZA had been getting away with many things for years. It makes me wonder because he comes from a prominent family (affluenza) if he was treated differently by the local LE at times? He is a felon iirc but works for the county running errrands. Yikes.

He made one comment today. Only one I've seen

Jordan Buie @JordanBuie 6m
Decatur County Sheriff Roy Wyatt said to his knowledge their have been no other recent arrests in relation to the #HollyBobo investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288