New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli Ross ‏@local24eli 30s
#CONFIRMED: District Attorney in #HollyBobo case requested grand jury meeting over the wknd. Extra jurors called in.

ETA: I think that's important because it means they must have found some evidence during the searches this weekend.

I think:twocents: they have been on this for a while.. but whatever happened between 6 Feb and current gave them probable cause for a lot of things (re: sisters' article, etc) Reminds me a lot of Heather Elvis case where they have a little bit of something in a lot of places but then something happened to tie it all together.:twocents:

I think:twocents: they have been on this for a while.. but whatever happened between 6 Feb and current gave them probable cause for a lot of things (re: sisters' article, etc) Reminds me a lot of Heather Elvis case where they have a little bit of something in a lot of places but then something happened to tie it all together.:twocents:

Yes, I think that's what the head of the TBI was trying to get across in that cryptic presser the other day.

There will be several live streams available from the presser. I will tweet them out as we get a bit closer. #HollyBobo #DevelopingNews

So... has ZA's location changed? Or any of the others arrested?

ZA has been moved to Henderson county I believe.

No word on anybody being arrested but they expect to arrest more.

Joseph Pleasant ‏@JPleasantwkrntv 24m

Judge says deliberation could take a couple of hours. #hollybobo

What does "conflict" generally refer to in this case? Not enough degree of separation between juror and accused, or juror and victim, either/or? Early indication of bias? Doesn't all that get screened during the selection, before getting sworn in? And all these jurors will be from the same area in TN, yes? TIA... sorry to use you guys like a legal-wiki so much. (I've never had jury duty so my base knowledge is pretty much nonexistent!)
If I understand the situation correctly, this GJ was enpaneled before whatever happened to cause the intensified effort in Holly's case. There would have been no need at that time to screen for conflicts of interest with regards to Holly's case. When the GJ meets, the court already knows which cases will be discussed. The GJ undoubtedly did their meetings, were dismissed with a time period when they could reconvene if needed. They were needed to meet again for Holly's case and the conflicts of interest would be determined at that time.

Is the GJ made of of special people or ordinary citizens.

And I assume they get a briefing about a case and then all the evidence is laid out and then they decide weather or not to go ahead and indict.

Is that how GJs work.

One or more of the Bobos may be called as a witness I would think. Clint would be my guess.

They can be but I'd bet it's just TBI. I'm sure he's more adept at testifying and they don't have to put on their entire case. Just enough to move forward.

And just when we thought there was nothing going on. Oh thank goodness they have SOMETHING!

It sure looks that way doesn't it. I guess sometimes silence really is golden.

And I assume they get a briefing about a case and then all the evidence is laid out and then they decide weather or not to go ahead and indict.

Is that how GJs work.

Ordinary old citizens,lol.:blushing::seeya:

Is that how GJs work.

bbm: ordinary people

Well somebody better let the GJ know they have 1.75 hrs. to decide LOL. Cant take much more of this wait. No disrespect intended.

Can someone explain how GJ's work? Who is in this hearing? How much of what goes on in there, will we hear about when it's over?

TIA!!

I'm either really, really nervous, or my baby girl has decided to start tickling around in my tummy much more today. #anxious

I'm either really, really nervous, or my baby girl has decided to start tickling around in my tummy much more today. #anxious

I'm on pins & needles waiting on 4pm. So, you're not alone, my tummy is in knots but I don't have a baby girl to blame it on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie