New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3 · 1m
When I stopped by the Bobo family's home earlier today they understandably did not want to talk. Family appeared very emotional. #HollyBobo

Katie Rufener ‏@KRufener_WREG3 2m

Cousin of #HollyBobo: "The family spokesperson Kevin Bromley is going to talk, but none of the family. Sorry it's just a tough time on us."

Sounds like bad news. :(

Decatur County officials said selection of a grand jury began at 1 p.m. today at the county courthouse to consider indictments related to the disapperance of Holly Bobo.

The grand jury is meeting behind closed doors to review evidence in the case and consider possible charges.

The TBI and other authorities will hold a press conference at the sheriff's office at 4 p.m. today to update the media on recent developments in the investigation.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation press briefing on the disappearence of Holly Bobo has been scheduled at 4 p.m. at the Decatur County Sheriff's Office. Members from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the office of the 24Th Judicial District Attorney General, District Attorney General Hansel McAdams and the Decatur County Sheriff’s Office will be present to conduct a short briefing of current developments in this investigation.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...Bobo-case?odyssey=mod|breaking|text|FRONTPAGE

I think this confirms they are aware of the developments. :(

My thoughts exactly, and it is heartbreaking. I think that despite knowing that this day would probably come and end this way, this day actually happening is crushing. It is the end of that one little glimmer of hope that maybe...just maybe...there is hope. Then ahead of them will be numerous court hearings, continuances, and the reliving of this nightmare in such gruesome detail it will be almost unbearable. No parent should have to go through this!!!

When I stopped by the Bobo family's home earlier today they understandably did not want to talk. Family appeared very emotional. #HollyBobo

They were so hopeful she was still alive. :(

I'm thinking they got news that she is desceased.

My thoughts exactly, and it is heartbreaking. I think that despite knowing that this day would probably come and end this way, this day actually happening is crushing. It is the end of that one little glimmer of hope that maybe...just maybe...there is hope. Then ahead of them will be numerous court hearings, continuances, and the reliving of this nightmare in such gruesome detail it will be almost unbearable. No parent should have to go through this!!!

I can't imagine :tears: Praying for the parents and poor Clint. Hope he's getting a lot of support.

BREAKING: Grand jury completed investigation in case and are issuing a sealed indictment, WTVF reports. #HollyBobo

The Presser is at 4 p.m. Central Time - if you are in the Eastern Zone there's still an hour to wait. Sorry about that.

I read most of the posts and think im caught up but can someone please provide the following to be sure:

-What time in CST is the Presser?

-Is the Grand Jury still in session?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members