MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lets think....was there any delivery trucks in that area that day that the Mom might have seen? Any teenagers out? Are they close to any major interstate where someone might have wandered into the woods and came out on their property? It was the first of the month, people are fixed income get their checks, tax season has started. More traffic maybe in the area.

Not sure about if there are gators in that water. I'm sure there are snakes galore tho. They live in the sticks so any and all wildlife you can think of is out there. Their house looks like their hoarders. Remember months back when the lady wouldn't let her ex see their baby and he went and called the police. They searched and searched and nothing. Then I think, not positive on this, they ended up finding her in a drawer cause the house was so clustered from hoarding. Am I remembering right? I wonder if they've torn that house apart yet and if not WHY NOT?

Not sure about if there are gators in that water. I'm sure there are snakes galore tho. They live in the sticks so any and all wildlife you can think of is out there. Their house looks like their hoarders. Remember months back when the lady wouldn't let her ex see their baby and he went and called the police. They searched and searched and nothing. Then I think, not positive on this, they ended up finding her in a drawer cause the house was so clustered from hoarding. Am I remembering right? I wonder if they've torn that house apart yet and if not WHY NOT?

The FBI evidence recovery team went in and came out with four bags of evidence, so they have gone through the house. I am not certain if anyone went in prior to this, but I would hope so. Personally, four bags is a LOT of evidence.

Oh yeah, the water moccasins are a guarantee for sure. Gators are a possibility. There are lots all around the state in various bodies of water, but mostly where they connect to a river or large lake.

I was curious about all the junk. I thought I heard that they were renters, which makes the junk really odd. It's not all that odd to come across yards with junk like that out in the country. It's an eyesore and a hazard but it happens. But with renters? Then on the news tonight in the 4:00 report they showed an aerial view of a house with no junk at all. Then later at 5:30 they were back in front of the house with all the junk. Wrong house, I guess?

I mean they are so far out there in the sticks that I would think it would be super quiet and serene. So, a lost child crying I'd think you could hear a long distance away.

Elaina steinfurth? found in rafters above garage, in a box. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The FBI evidence recovery team went in and came out with four bags of evidence, so they have gone through the house. I am not certain if anyone went in prior to this, but I would hope so. Personally, four bags is a LOT of evidence.

screen shot from news report...4 small bags collected from the home.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-03-05 at 7.52.27 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-03-05 at 7.52.27 PM.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 72
If she ran after her mom's car down the road and then turned around or went another direction it would be very easy to get lost. Especially if she went into some trees. It is very easy for adults to get turned around in the woods and lose their sense of direction, so a 2 year old?? Way too easy!

I'm sure it has been pretty cold there at night, and I don't know how low the temp has to be to get hypothermia, but I get cold when it's 40, without a coat.

I can't get a feel for this case. I don't wanna believe anything has happened to her. I just don't want to!!!! Most of the kids are older, and if they were there, then should be able to say what went on. Probably like most households with many kids, the older ones help look after the younger ones. But everything is so quiet! Looks like the police would have the family begging for the baby! BUT, maybe they just can't. I don't know.

That is not a lot of evidence. :facepalm:
It's probably her hair brush, her tooth brush and anything else that may have DNA.
They likely went in looking for "evidence" they could use to identify her body. :twocents:

It doesn't look like they took her pillow, blankets, sheets, etc. Unless they did in a previous search.

I saw that yesterday, it was posted previously. I think I did, actually! It is a LOT to me, if they thought the child wandered away. If they only needed evidence for DNA to identify, a hairbrush would suffice. IMO.

I saw that yesterday, it was posted previously. I think I did, actually! It is a LOT to me, if they thought the child wandered away. If they only needed evidence for DNA to identify, a hairbrush would suffice. IMO.

Small bags don't hold a lot. I'm sure they probably have only certain items in each bag.

Truly it's not. Hubby is ex LE, and he said that was just a smidgen. Look at the evidence they took out of the Anthony's home. It was trucks, as in plural. :)

Truly it's not. Hubby is ex LE, and he said that was just a smidgen. Look at the evidence they took out of the Anthony's home. It was trucks, as in plural. :)

I know many people in LE and the FBI. In the grand scheme of things, of course it is not. But my point, is that if they think she wandered off, then four bags, IMO, is a lot of evidence to gather. This is one of the MANY reasons why I don't think that she wandered off.

You don't have to agree with me, no one does, but this is my opinion. And I am not going to continue to defend my opinion.

And LE said he wouldn't discuss the evidence they gathered. So, if it was just for DNA purposes, I feel he would have said so, as I have heard this said before.

I know many people in LE and the FBI. In the grand scheme of things, of course it is not. But my point, is that if they think she wandered off, then four bags, IMO, is a lot of evidence to gather. This is one of the MANY reasons why I don't think that she wandered off.

You don't have to agree with me, no one does, but this is my opinion. And I am not going to continue to defend my opinion.

And LE said he wouldn't discuss the evidence they gathered. So, if it was just for DNA purposes, I feel he would have said so, as I have heard this said before.

It is what it is at this point and the family is not up for sleuthing or speculation until or unless something changes

For DNA, couldn't have they have swabbed MOm and Dad?

For DNA, couldn't have they have swabbed MOm and Dad?

I think it's typical to gather hair brushes and toothbrushes, in any missing persons case. Even when their is familial relations that can provide DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998