*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if these work, but you can delay a post on facebook. I have no need to try it that I know of.

http://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/15798/delay-a-wall-post-on-facebook

Now, Mr. Defense what do you have to say now? He better have his timestamps right. I can see prosecution just ripping this up. jmo

Playing defense attorney for a moment: why the hell would I EVER introduce a picture of my client, dressed in camo and hunting in the woods for a "who", just minutes before the victim in the case is kidnapped from her home and taken into the woods?! I wouldn't. What I WOULD be doing is trying to come up with an explanation for that BEFORE the prosecution introduces it as evidence.

JMO

Playing defense attorney for a moment: why the hell would I EVER introduce a picture of my client, dressed in camo and hunting in the woods for a "who", just minutes before the victim in the case is kidnapped from her home and taken into the woods?! I wouldn't. What I WOULD be doing is trying to come up with an explanation for that BEFORE the prosecution introduces it as evidence.

JMO

When was the "who" post made? TIA

When was the "who" post made? TIA

My bad...that entry was from Dec. (Reading before coffee)

Am I also missing the point about him posting to his facebook on the morning Holly was abducted? So he posted...how does that mean he couldn't have abducted her? You can post from your cell phone, yes?

(I'm confused.)

My bad...that entry was from Dec. (Reading before coffee)

Am I also missing the point about him posting to his facebook on the morning Holly was abducted? So he posted...how does that mean he couldn't have abducted her? You can post from your cell phone, yes?

(I'm confused.)

Yes you can. The time is what concerns me. He allegedly posted it at 7:39. One minute before the neighbour hears the scream from the Bobo home. Would a perp with an adrenaline rush in the action of kidnapping stop to take a few seconds to post on Facebook? Also, wouldn't his phone have pinged? Would he take that risk? And if he did why didn't LE track this down 3 years ago?

Yes you can. The time is what concerns me. He allegedly posted it at 7:39. One minute before the neighbour hears the scream from the Bobo home. Would a perp with an adrenaline rush in the action of kidnapping stop to take a few seconds to post on Facebook? Also, wouldn't his phone have pinged? Would he take that risk? And if he did why didn't LE track this down 3 years ago?

Eyewitness (in this case, ear witness) accounts are notorious for being inaccurate. Also, we don't know that ZA acted alone. And...(not bashing, but) I have some serious issues with CB's account of events that morning.

I'm taking a wait and see attitude on the Facebook posting. For the moment, doesn't seem like a major issue, imo.

CNN transcript, 04 August 11. What follows has been called the "Did you see the turkey? Or there was no turkey. / No, it was gone" interview.

Goodness woof, you reminded me....we talked for days here about the turkey! Weeks perhaps were spent on turkey speculating. Oh the things we do for love....

Wow! :jail:

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/...father-talks-fox-17-mikayla-lewis-20058.shtml

Now the whole video isn't transcribed for some reason. :facepalm:

It talks about his stepsister - let's call her AB - and says he threatened HER by saying "I'll gut you like a fish and hang you from a tree." She left home and went back to live with her mother after that.

:scared: How many women has he said that to? According to the video that was years ago so neither of them could have been that old.

At the end of the video she says "That could have been me."
<BBM for focus>

RE: How many women has he said that to? According to the video that was years ago so neither of them could have been that old.

Leakage occurs when a person intentionally or unintentionally reveals clues to feelings, thoughts, fantasies, attitudes, ... Leakage is a term coined by retired FBI BAU2 Profiler Robert Ressler..

With the info garnered in the past week from LE, family, friends, and acquaintances of ZA.
According to the TBI, Zach started getting busted for drugs like meth in 2002. ZA also started assaulting people. Mostly it was girls and women...
ZA, is beginning to to remind me of others prior; Robert Hansen(AK), Gary Hilton(GA), Adam Lane(NC); all were serial killers who hunted humans..

Imo, HB was not ZA's first victim, nor would she have been his last..
"Silence by LE via ms media to the citizenry is the predators most lethal weapon"..

Warning Graffic
THE FROZEN GROUND (2013) TRAILER (Robert Hansen-Anchorage, AK))
http://www.traileraddict.com/the-frozen-ground/trailer

Neighbors share details about Adams property

I missed turkeygate. Anyone care to share?

I have been a victim of rape. It is a very humbling, humiliating, embarrassing and private experience. There are not enough emotions to attach to it.

I believe most of us suspect that was probably Zach's motive in the killing of Holly. At THIS point and time we don't know that. Possibly we will in the future. It has not been reported in MSM. I hope she did not have to experience that humiliation before she departed this earth.

If she were, I don't think she would like strangers on the internet speculating how it happened, whether it was repeatedly, where and how it happened. And if I were her parent I would not like to read this or any other thread sensationalizing the very worst things imaginable done to my daughter.

Everyone has their right to their opinion. I get that. But at the same time I think what we write and think should sensitive to the victims. I've been there, done that.

I've been there as well & 100% agree with you.

I missed turkeygate. Anyone care to share?

This came from Clint stating he saw what appeared to be Drew and Holly kneeling over something in the garage/carport area. He thought Drew had shot a turkey while hunting that morning and had brought it for Holly to see.
Later, when he went out and saw some blood, he even thought that it had come from a turkey....which might have made sense on that morning. All the guys were discussing the start of turkey hunting season...and Clint already knew that Drew was planning to go that day.
So, if this camo man was the perp, what were he and Holly bending over in the garage/carport that morning?

Can someone kindly link the FB post that ZA made the morning of the abduction? TIA

This came from Clint stating he saw what appeared to be Drew and Holly kneeling over something in the garage/carport area. He thought Drew had shot a turkey while hunting that morning and had brought it for Holly to see.
Later, when he went out and saw some blood, he even thought that it had come from a turkey....which might have made sense on that morning. All the guys were discussing the start of turkey hunting season...and Clint already knew that Drew was planning to go that day.
So, if this camo man was the perp, what were he and Holly bending over in the garage/carport that morning?

Probably nothing. I won't post what I think he forced her to do.

Just a guess but perhaps when Holly and the perp were bent over in the drive was when an injury was inflicted. We know Holly's blood was there. My guess would be a knife and perhaps in the stomach. Causing Holly to fall to her knees. Perp would have to help her up to lead her off to the woods???? Just a guess.

Just a guess but perhaps when Holly and the perp were bent over in the drive was when an injury was inflicted. We know Holly's blood was there. My guess would be a knife and perhaps in the stomach. Causing Holly to fall to her knees. Perp would have to help her up to lead her off to the woods???? Just a guess.

There are conflicting reports as to where there was blood. Some say in the carport , others report outside the carport. Furthermore, it's been described as a pool of blood, puddle, specks.....

I don't recall any reports mentioning the blood tracking into the woods. If she was badly injured wouldn't it have dripped and left traces all the way into the woods leaving a track.

Anybody recall? Am I making any sense? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member