Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the above "Highly Unlikely" as "Pretty much impossible"

But meaning more like some kind of mistake/accident

Do 'training exercises' get carried out in that area ?

*Maybe one of Lil Kim's EMP's !!

ETA *I'm joking !!

AGAIN, WITH EVERYTHING I'VE SAID ABOVE - the bottom line is, there is no country or government in the area that would have any reason to do this anyway. So if one mmust float the surface to air missile conspiracy, then I would suggest looking at who had capable naval ships in the area at the time - China and USA it appears both had presence in the area at the time.. but again, neither have any reason or benefit in committing such an act.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...boarded-missing-boeing-777-plane-9179582.html

Greg Barton, a professor of international politics at Australia's Monash University and a terrorism expert, said if the disaster was the result of terrorism, there is no obvious suspect.

If it was terrorism, he expected China would be quick to blame separatists from the ethnic Uighur minority, as authorities did recently when 29 people were killed in knife attacks at a train station in the southern city of Kunming.

"If a group like that is behind it, then suddenly they've got a capacity that we didn't know they had before, they've executed it very well - that's very scary," he said.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/natio...a-missing-jetliner-clues-possible-causes.html

— Hijacking. A traditional hijacking seems unlikely given that a plane’s captors typically land at an airport and have some type of demand. But a 9/11-like hijacking is possible, with terrorists forcing the plane into the ocean.

— Pilot suicide. There were two large jet crashes in the late 1990s that investigators suspected were caused by pilots deliberately crashing the planes.

— Accidental shoot-down by some country’s military. In July 1988, the United States Navy missile cruiser USS Vincennes accidently shot down an Iran Air flight, killing all 290 passengers and crew. In September 1983, a Korean Air Lines flight was shot down by a Russian fighter jet.

or traditional one gone wrong?

Hi guys I have been following this story and it is good to read so much more on websleuths.....

don't know if you have discussed this or not: but has anyone else thought that this may be part of a multi terrorism attack to do with China....ie that horrible stabbing attack the other day at the train station????

and maybe this like 9/11 is an all out assault coming from different directions??

Personally I think it is too much of a coincidence that the two aren't related...

Who was responsible for that: muslim extremists wasn't it? ggggrrrr ......some people are saying that it may be coincidental re the 2 stolen passports, but in this day and age I am doubting it..

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/03/09/15/44/malaysia-probes-terror-link-to-crash

sorry if you've seen the above.....I thought that video of when it went of the radar was scary...........seems there is a bit of dispute whether it is two or four suss passengers.

It does seem crazy in this day & age doesn't it !

I really can't understand the fact they're saying they don't know where it is after this long.

Does anyone know (sorry if it's already been discussed) how long after the flight vanished it was reported to the media (was it when it was supposed to land) and for how long before that had Malaysia Airlines known the plane was missing, would it have been as soon as it vanished off the screen or was it not noticed straight away?

Also does anyone know off hand how long that flight is?

UPDATE [6:22pm]: In about 20 minutes, Vietnamese boats are expected to reach location where 'suspicious floating objects' were spotted by Singaporean plane.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/mas-aircraft-goes-missing--says-airline-023820132.html

?

Respectfully snipped.

UPDATE [6:59pm]: Vietnamese media reports that suspicious object is not related to flight MH370 reports. Jacky Ly Thang, a defense cooperation official in US Embassy Hanoi, told VN Search & Rescue Center just now that US search party has confirmed that the object - seen by Singaporean search plane earlier - had nothing to do with the missing plane.

The Boeing 777-200 aircraft left the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur at 12:41 a.m. (Beijing Time) on Saturday, and was expected to land in Beijing at 6:30 a.m. the same day.
Contact with the flight was lost along with its radar signal at 1:20 a.m. on Saturday when it was flying over the Ho Chi Minh air traffic control area in Vietnam.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/special/2014-03/09/c_133171412.htm

Respectfully snipped.

UPDATE [6:59pm]: Vietnamese media reports that suspicious object is not related to flight MH370 reports. Jacky Ly Thang, a defense cooperation official in US Embassy Hanoi, told VN Search & Rescue Center just now that US search party has confirmed that the object - seen by Singaporean search plane earlier - had nothing to do with the missing plane.

Thanks, that's disappointing, there was some hope. Even if there are no survivors they need to get to that plane now

So we have the two stolen European passports and a passport number matching a Chinese national who has never travelled with it since 2007, that's 3. It's getting more and more strange

tHE VIDEO OF THE PLANES FLIGHT HAS ME INTRIGUED. I AM GUESSING THIS IS THE ACTUAL VIDEO OF THE FLIGHT. JUST BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS IT ALL GOES RED. IS THIS SPECIAL EFFECTS OR IS THIS ACTUALLY HOW IT SHOWED UP ON THE SCREEN. ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS? ALSO I CAN'T SEE IT TURNING AROUND EITHER.

COULD SOMEONE ON BOARD HAVE TURNED OFF ALL THE ELECTRICITY. ALSO WHERE DOES THE PILOT GO TO THE TOILET? DOES HE HAVE TO LEAVE THE COCKIPIT?

tHE VIDEO OF THE PLANES FLIGHT HAS ME INTRIGUED. I AM GUESSING THIS IS THE ACTUAL VIDEO OF THE FLIGHT. JUST BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS IT ALL GOES RED. IS THIS SPECIAL EFFECTS OR IS THIS ACTUALLY HOW IT SHOWED UP ON THE SCREEN. ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS? ALSO I CAN'T SEE IT TURNING AROUND EITHER.

COULD SOMEONE ON BOARD HAVE TURNED OFF ALL THE ELECTRICITY. ALSO WHERE DOES THE PILOT GO TO THE TOILET? DOES HE HAVE TO LEAVE THE COCKIPIT?

I noticed that too and was hoping someone knew!

what is the link you are looking at? I can't get the one I watched yesterday to work. It is showing real time now/ ty

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...lines-missing-plane-investigation-widens-live
Sunday 9 March 2014 09.03 EDT

• No wreckage found in search for missing plane MH370 after contact lost en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing

• Interpol warns of ‘great concern’ that two passengers with stolen passports had tickets with consecutive numbers and onward flight to Amsterdam.

• Immigration staff questioned as part of investigation into possible security breach at Kuala Lumpur international airport

The team, including technical advisers from Boeing Co. and the Federal Aviation Administration, left the U.S. Saturday and would "be positioned to offer U.S. assistance," the board said. The NTSB is unlikely to head up what is bound to be a complex and extensive probe, but the board's expertise is likely to play a big role in establishing the chain of events.

The NTSB's decision, according to air-safety officials, indicates that at least at this point, U.S. aviation regulators and safety watchdogs are treating the plane's disappearance and presumed crash as an accident rather than an act of terrorism.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles...427991198487418.html?mod=wsj_streaming_stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yigerendelu032