Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding! There is some funky monkey business going on with Flight Radar, extremely Busted. :eek:

So there goes my Wormhole theory that I've been telling my cat about all day. This is some man made STUFF. Somebody did something very very BAD, and they don't want anybody to know about it. :scared:

How legit is Flight Radar? Is this a service that airlines might fall back on for information during an investigation?

I had issues loading in on Safari, then switched to Google and it was okay. I think having 349 AM a strange time, but maybe that was the earliest they could collect these satellite photos?

I am assuming that is because that is the time that an orbiting satellite was passing over the area? That there is not one photographing that area continually, but at regular intervals as it orbits? My assumptions only.....

JMO

there are so many weird things with this one...

the 5 non shows has me quite bothered.

But also with the stolen passports being used for illegal immigration.....both of the tickets were going into Amsterdam, and one was going on to Copenhagen.....so they have EU passports, on one way tickets, so should be fairly easy to get in...

but as you mention above: the stolen passports are on Interpol database, and Amsterdam would have very advanced technology......now also IF one of them was black, he is arriving on a Italian passport with a name of Luigi Maraldi.........and probably wouldn't have an Italian accent!!! so would have to rely on English..........I just think this was a bit risky to try and get in illegally into a place like Amsterdam

I am still really wondering about the flying under the radar as well.....stranger things have happened.....

especially when there are reports like the one below from the fishermen

http://www.ntv7.com.my/7edition/loc..._IN_KELANTAN_ON_NIGHT_MH370_WENT_MISSING.html
Good evening!

Perhaps they never intended to arrive in Amsterdam? I honestly find both flight bookings quite suspect, including the travel agency which issued the tickets. It will be most helpful when the identities of these impostors is finally released.

MOO

That's a neat site! I am running into a lot of cloud cover unfortunately. Anyone see anything yet?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/10/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-knowns-unknowns/

"What we know: The Boeing 777-200 took off from Kuala Lumpur, the Malaysian capital, at 12:41 a.m. Saturday (Friday afternoon ET). It was scheduled to arrive in Beijing at 6:30 a.m. the same day, after a 2,300-mile (3,700-kilometer) journey. But around 1:30 a.m., air traffic controllers in Subang, outside Kuala Lumpur, lost contact with the plane as it was flying over the sea between Malaysia and Vietnam.

What we don't know: What happened next. The pilots did not indicate any problem to the tower, and no distress signal was issued. Malaysian military officials cite radar data as suggesting the plane might have changed course and turned back toward Kuala Lumpur before it vanished. But the pilots didn't tell air traffic control that they were doing so. And at this point, we don't know why the plane would have turned around"

Why do I have the feeling that this plane didn't crash? This could be a hijack with an abrupt dive into "below radar" airspace. Isn't that completely possible? But if so, the question is: where did it go? It would need a long runway...

I don't know, it just seems odd that there is zero trace.

Part of me thinks the same thing. But you'd think that radar SOMEWHERE would have picked up the plane. Is it possible for a plane to fly completely under the radar like that? The plane also only had enough fuel for 7 hours of flying time. If it didn't crash, it has to have landed somewhere. But again, a plane that big would need a long runway. Are there any old, secluded runways or airstrips in that general area?

I have read that there has been a sighting of an aircraft that was flying unusually low. Has that in fact been confirmed? It just seems odd that only ONE person saw the plane.

It seems that there's more questions than answers right now. A plane doesn't just disappear without a trace!! Except of course, in LOST.

The 5 who checked in but did not board the plane is a mystery to me as well.

I read that their baggage was removed from the plane.

I have yet to hear WHY these 5 did not board?
Did they go thru the security check point or not?
Or did they check in, check in the baggage and leave

Very good questions about the 5 folks that did not board.

Someone who is a member here said earlier in this thread that they had worked in travel (?) airline before and it's very unusual to them that the 5 were not in a group together.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...69f16a-a822-11e3-b61e-8051b8b52d06_story.html

"“This unprecedented missing aircraft mystery — as you can put it — it is mystifying,” Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, director general of Malaysia’s Department of Civil Aviation, said at a news conference in Kuala Lumpur.

“To confirm what happened that day on this ill-fated aircraft, we need hard evidence,” he said. “We need concrete evidence. We need parts of the aircraft for us to analyze, for us to do forensic studies.” He added, “We are every hour, every minute, every second, looking at every inch of the sea.”

I honestly find both flight bookings quite suspect, including the travel agency which issued the tickets.

The travel agent was asked (by a middleman named Mr. Ali) to book the cheapest flight connection possible. Maybe that's why the route seems a little odd compared to a direct flight to Europe for example.

Have they said what the distance the plane could have stayed in the air before running out of fuel? To have a radius? I mean, I am sure they have figured this out, but just wondering...

Have they said what the distance the plane could have stayed in the air before running out of fuel? To have a radius? I mean, I am sure they have figured this out, but just wondering...

Good point. Does anyone know the plane's lowest and fastest possible velocity?

There were 20 employees of a Texas based company. Anyone think that there is some connection to this company, considering they have huge assets and recently merged with another big asset company. Since when do you put 20 people from the same company on the same exact flight?? This is a big no-no because of situations like this. You never want to lose big key players in a company all at once because that puts the company at risk. So when you book flights you always make sure that they are not on the same flight. A lot of big companies do this. Not saying that this is related but something to look at really close.

That 2nd youtube video, he isn't looking at the 2nd flight that went out under the same flight # is he? But then no, it wouldn't have jumped up that high in alt nor been followed like that either etc.

I was thinking that too. He could be viewing the MAS370 that flew out later. I also don't recall the original FlightRadar showing our plane being followed. But I wasn't really paying attention to the other planes around it.

Have planes ever flown at an alt of 47 000 feet? That seems incredibly high! Most planes play between 30 and 35 000 feet, do they not?

All, this guy is a plonker clearly - has really missed a vital bit of information. Aircraft that went missing was 9M-MRO, the video of the flight path moving odd was the day's after scheduled flight 9M-MRQ. FR24 hasn't edited it's data, data anomalies happen from time to time.

9M-MRQ operated the 08th flight whereas 9M-MRO operated the missing flight on the 7th. Hope that clears everything up.

You are right the registration numbers don't match. (Had to enlarge the screens to be able to see it, made harder by the fact that one of them is somewhat blurry anyway! That is just sick that someone would intentionally do that in a situation like this! Talk about someone being desperate for attention...he is!!

How legit is Flight Radar? Is this a service that airlines might fall back on for information during an investigation?

I just know it's been around for years. My ex used to travel a lot for his job, always flew American Airlines and they have their own flight tracker but I preferred to use this one (instead of AA) because it was kept more up to date than the AA tracker. Just 5 or 10 minutes difference, but when you are afraid to fly like myself, you want to know when they land ASAP.

You are right the registration numbers don't match. (Had to enlarge the screens to be able to see it, made harder by the fact that one of them is somewhat blurry anyway! That is just sick that someone would intentionally do that in a situation like this! Talk about someone being desperate for attention...he is!!

Yeah, I don't see so good anymore and after Aviator pointed this out, I paused the video and got out my magnifying glass to read the numbers better.

Thanks Aviator! :seeya:

Passengers' Relatives Vent Frustration at Chinese Officials
Family Members of Missing Malaysian Jet Mock Official Response to Crisis

Zhai Leiming, a foreign ministry consular affairs official, won the crowd's sympathy by disclosing tearfully that someone close to him, whom he didn't further identify, was among the missing. He pledged to share any confirmed information immediately.

http://t.co/CTbtaPkkkR

All, this guy is a plonker clearly - has really missed a vital bit of information. Aircraft that went missing was 9M-MRO, the video of the flight path moving odd was the day's after scheduled flight 9M-MRQ. FR24 hasn't edited it's data, data anomalies happen from time to time.

9M-MRQ operated the 08th flight whereas 9M-MRO operated the missing flight on the 7th. Hope that clears everything up.

So the second video that guy posted isn't even for this flight? I think I am confused about what you are trying to say. But that doesn't take much! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong