Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, taken from the actual Judgment document in JA's 2012 Case -

IMPRISONMENT

JASON AUTRY
1:12CR10070-01-JDB
100 Months on Count 1 of the Indictment, to be served concurrently with sentences imposed in Decatur County General Sessions Court Case Numbers 12-CR-29, 12-CR-30, 12-CR-31, 12-CR-10, 12-CR-517 and Benton County Circuit Court Case No. 12-CR-64, with credit for time served beginning August 21, 2012.

I note the charge for the 2012 case is felon in possession of a firearm. I also found it very interesting that the Court made specific recommendations regarding his incarceration. Specifically, they recommended, in addition to 500 hours participation in a drug program, that he be incarcerated "- Facility located as close to the West Tennessee area as possible". Odd, hm? Not really, if they already had information regarding his knowledge and/or participation in the HB case. Wanted to keep him close for access, perhaps? Not a stretch. Pure speculation on my part as to the possible reasoning behind that recommendation.

100 months is just over 8 years. Can someone verify via court records the 15 years thats been said?

I know in the PI Bill Warner page its reported that:

"There were names given by Danielle Darnelle in a post about two years back. She is the one who was on the news Friday night. She named Jason Autry, Zach Adams and Shayne Austin as the ones who kidnapped Holly Bobo. From what I've seen these names have been consistent with the ones bragging locally about what they did to her."

But? according to documents on file with the court, JA was indicted July, 2005 - sentenced to 60 months for possession with intent to sell crack cocaine. That puts his release at July, 2011. I cannot find what his actual release date was, but it's possible he was released early for 'good' behavior. Still trying to find his actual release date on the earlier case.

Chris Conte ‏@chrisconte · 2m
Zach Adams has just arrived for arraignment in #hollybobo case @NC5 pic.twitter.com/r0OBreWtxv

BiddcH3CIAAQceR.jpg

https://twitter.com/chrisconte

Wow ... 6 TBI officers in this photo -- that I can see ...

IMPRISONMENT

JASON AUTRY
100 Months on Count 1 of the Indictment, to be served concurrently with sentences imposed in Decatur County General Sessions Court Case Numbers 12-CR-29, 12-CR-30, 12-CR-31, 12-CR-10, 12-CR-517 and Benton County Circuit Court Case No. 12-CR-64, with credit for time served beginning August 21, 2012.

I note the charge for the 2012 case is felon in possession of a firearm.

100 months is just over 8 years. Can someone verify via court records the 15 years thats been said?

"There were names given by Danielle Darnelle in a post about two years back. She is the one who was on the news Friday night. She named Jason Autry, Zach Adams and Shayne Austin as the ones who kidnapped Holly Bobo. From what I've seen these names have been consistent with the ones bragging locally about what they did to her."

But? according to documents on file with the court, JA was indicted July, 2005 - sentenced to 60 months for possession with intent to sell crack cocaine. That puts his release at July, 2011. I cannot find what his actual release date was, but it's possible he was released early for 'good' behavior. Still trying to find his actual release date on the earlier case.

I wonder if Danielle Darnelle will be called as a witness during the trial?

:waitasec:

IMPRISONMENT

JASON AUTRY

I note the charge for the 2012 case is felon in possession of a firearm.

Thank you for this info. This is the first I've heard the name Shayne Austin. Can anyone tell me who he is exactly? Is he just a friend of ZA?

Sarah Bleau ‏@sarahbleauFOX13 · 11m
Zachary Adams just walked into courthouse. Did not respond to our questions. Arraignment supposed to start at 1pm. #HollyBobo

Sarah Bleau ‏@sarahbleauFOX13 · 6m
Zachary Adams walking into Decatur County Courthouse. Arraignment at 1pm. #FOX13News pic.twitter.com/PLIfc2vhab

https://twitter.com/sarahbleauFOX13

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 11m
State troopers just led Zach Adams into the Decatur County Courthouse #HollyBobo

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 16m
The Decatur County Courthouse is surrounded by police tape, law enforcement vehicles and officers checking around the building #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

I can't see his face clearly in this pic....

but I wonder if he has that big ole goofy grin on his face now?

:tsktsk:

This is how all violent criminals should walk through town. :furious:

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley · 1m
Friends, media outlets are working off a 'pool' camera, so the feed will likely be identical no matter which station you choose. #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/willnunley

Its 1:00 and my live link still says 'we'll be right back'

Eta: I'm on news channel 5

This is how all violent criminals should walk through town. :furious:

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

I agree! :yes:

Does anyone have another link. Now a show called talk of the town is on!!

According her to her website, she also handles drug cases, homicides, and white collar crime. (ahem) Again, I'm not impressed. She's apparently known for a case where an adoptive mom put a Russian-adopted child on a plane and shipped him back to the orphanage from whence he came? This might get interesting...

SERIOUSLY?? That was her big case??

Bedford county <mod snip> 'adoptive' "Mother" case??

Oh good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member