Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't people pay attention to the feed they were watching? The judge said FIVE MINUTE RECESS. Feeds went off because there is nothing to see. On this one

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/1...g-from-joel-osteens-church/?intcmp=latestnews everyone got up and left for the most part and the feed cut to news

I was referring to the fact that, initially, on the stream I was watching the screen went black just as the judge was recessing and the bottom of the screen said something about the stream being lost and some technical gibberish.

it is almost time to start. Camera guys are readying their cameras.

I feel so much love for her family... and so much hate towards za.
Jesus couldn't stop me from jumping over that rail and going nuts.

And I'm sad as HELL because Kelly Sharpton wanted to see this day happen too.

Sorry... who is Kelly Sharpton?

TIA...:seeya:

Somebody is grumpy bear today! Please be sweet. I just got in and pulled the page up.

You didnt miss much. It wasn't really a hearing. The judge sat down, ZA was brought forward and identified to the court, the two charges were read, and everything else was waived. Nothing was read in court. Recess.

I think Dana looks relieved. Glad to finally start to get justice for Holly. He looks young in the face and well rested. Can’t see Karen’s face. She does not turn around.

I wish people would stop walking in front of the video person. I can’t tell if Clint has grown a mustache or not.

I couldn't hear the judge either and I had my volume on high and on the video as well.

I wonder who that poor young lady is that is sitting all alone on the Bobo's side. Feel sort of sorry for her being alone in there.

I'm just getting in from the doctor guys. Super high blood pressure and other various issues. But the main thing I wanted to see was this hearing and it looks like I missed it. Is this a temporary recess or are we done?

I'm not quite sure, after refreshing, I got "replay" and now it's showing dvr right above the player on Fox out of Memphis.

Hope that your bp comes down for you..

I'm not quite sure, after refreshing, I got "replay" and now it's showing dvr right above the player on Fox out of Memphis.

Hope that your bp comes down for you..

Thanks Lyric....our last child just moved out 2 weeks ago...and now my BP goes up? LOL Its probably due to all the junk she left behind in my house!

What I am seeing is the replay from earlier, I can hear it just fine..

"All Rise"

I think they should put Holly's beautiful photos up for all of them to look at while they are there...

I was shocked to see so many open seats today. I thought people in that area would be fighting to get into every hearing.

:slapfight::judge::bigfight:

Saying prayers for the Bobo family right now. I know this is hard. But hopefully it will, in part, be a relief. Something they can actively do for Holly. God bless them.

Thanks Lyric....our last child just moved out 2 weeks ago...and now my BP goes up? LOL Its probably due to all the junk she left behind in my house!

I started bp med about 9 months ago...what a difference it made for me..I never realized until one day I thought I was gonna hit the roof, took out our bp machine ( for hubby) and lo'n behold, I'm lucky I didn't stroke out LOL.

I was shocked to see so many open seats today. I thought people in that area would be fighting to get into every hearing.

:slapfight::judge::bigfight:

Obviously Websleuths did not sell bus tickets. I'll drive. Who's all going, raise your hand....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck