Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started bp med about 9 months ago...what a difference it made for me..I never realized until one day I thought I was gonna hit the roof, took out our bp machine ( for hubby) and lo'n behold, I'm lucky I didn't stroke out LOL.

Aww...thank you for that encouraging word! I hope medication will help me. I haven't been feeling that well for a month or two. I was thinking it was stress related. Probably my BP. It really runs in my family so I feel blessed to have stayed in the clear this long. I will be 50 in June.

I dont know how much access their was to the court. Perhaps it was only on a
"need to know" basis, since the proceedings were also shown live on TV.

Also it was literally a 3 minute session... Remember the judge was quite a bit late starting and it was still done in a jiffy.

That is most likely it for ZA in Court today. He plead not guilty, got another Court date, stated something about attorney status and that was moved to the next Court date. At least in this State that is it for arraignment.

Another date will be set if he asks for a bond hearing. He may end up asking for a Court-appointed attorney since it seems no one has paid this lady to handle a murder case yet. Then a preliminary hearing, where the outline of evidence against him will be gone over. All that should be at the next Court date. Not necessarily separate, unless a bond hearing is held separately.

ZA walked in front of Holly’s family, did not glance at them as far as I could tell. When he answered the judge’s questions, ZA’s voice was audibly shaking, I think he is skewered!!

He obvious is adjusting to life behind bars, looks much better than previous pictures. Cleaned up in jail duds, but looks like he is not “high”. Eyes not dark.

Must be hell for him, not being stoned out on something and being in court to answer for his horrible deeds.

Plead not guilty!

Still at recess.

Imo, we witnessed the good Zachary in court today. The nice & polite Zachary which was hiding behind his evil mask of normalcy, while sizing up his adversaries. Zachary's true self; the evil Zachary Adams will not be revealed for the first time until the prosecutor's opening statement at trial, imo..

Blame the brain: Psychopaths are wired differently
http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/science-scope/blame-the-brain-psychopaths-are-wired-differently/632

There's a lot more to it than that. Psycopaths (now often coyly
labelled sociopaths) are the only real persons, places, things, in
their world. The rest of us are figments of their imagination, in
effect, to be manipulated and used in anyway appropriate and
convenient to their needs. If they believe it to be ultimately useful
to their purposes to be kind and generous and considerate towards
someone, they will -- without limit, if helpful to their ends -- or
if they believe it to be more convenient to destroy someone, they
will.
<sniped - read more>

Jeesh, I have to leave to pick up granddaughter for gymnastics. I wanted to see the rest live! Not gonna make it.

Does anyone know why recess so quickly? Is it over for Zachs case?

After the main proceedings were out of the way the Judge mentioned something about a recess and something he had thought about... probably not a huge issue. Maybe some procedural thing? I can't imagine any more substantive court proceedings today. The main business was taken care of in about 20 seconds.

My Friends, I'm thankful that I got to spend the time with you all, watching the arraignment.
Yes it was quick~ We all knew it would be..all the MSM said it would be as well....
I sure would like to have been in the chambers with all of them, before the proceeding started, and sure would like to be in chambers with all of them after.

It's in the low 70's here in Middle Tn, and now I'm going to spend some time outside.

Enjoy the rest of your day/night~

There sure are a lot of people still left and everyone is really quiet if I got the right feed

I think they should walk him around the courtroom again for good measure....

Imo, we witnessed the good Zachary in court today. The nice & polite Zachary which was hiding behind his evil mask of normalcy, while sizing up his adversaries. Zachary's true self; the evil Zachary Adams will not be revealed for the first time until the prosecutor's opening statement at trial, imo..

~Snipped for space~
He didn't bite the Judge's head off, but that rarely happens even with the most horrific offenders. I don't see it as him hiding behind an evil mask or being good. I see it as he had a couple of yes or no questions and he was surrounded by men with guns.

Guessing there was no 'five minute' recess. Just recessed...

All he had to do was shuffle in and say "yes" a couple times and then shuffle out the side door.

He didn't bite the Judge's head off, but that rarely happens even with the most horrific offenders. I don't see it as him hiding behind an evil mask or being good. I see it as he had a couple of yes or no questions and he was surrounded by men with guns.

'Yes sir, no sir'...

My guess is he's medicated to help detox from the drugs he was on.
Also, he was most likely instructed not to look at HB's family. Was his mom or girlfriend there?

There sure are a lot of people still left and everyone is really quiet if I got the right feed

Quoting myself because I found I was watching a replay. It sure was quick once it got started. I didnt hear a plea or anything just that he understood charges. Unless I missed something.

Quoting myself because I found I was watching a replay. It sure was quick once it got started. I didnt hear a plea or anything just that he understood charges. Unless I missed something.

His Interim attorney plead not guilty for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975