Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell ya....he's an animal and I hate him. But Lord...when they bring him in and he's all skinny and shuffling around, part of you recognizes that even he has vulnerabilities.
What is wrong with the human kind? Why did this happen? So senseless and sad.

Let me tell ya....he's an animal and I hate him. But Lord...when they bring him in and he's all skinny and shuffling around, part of you recognizes that even he has vulnerabilities.
What is wrong with the human kind? Why did this happen? So senseless and sad.

Not by any means am I making excuses for him or anyone else, but substance abuse is a nasty disease. Compounded by mental illness and/or personality disorders its a recipe for unthinkable behavior.

Why would they get a female attorney ? From his past history he disrespects females. He has assaulted, threatened, shot and allegedly kidnapped and murdered women. What are the chances he is going to listen to this attorney.

Sorry... who is Kelly Sharpton?

TIA...:seeya:

I didn't jump to see if it had been answered yet. Kelly is Megan Sharptons mother. Megan was brutally murdered and it is still held to believe they are somewhat related.
(meth users/possible friends in the murderers)

Kelly passed away in November and was in contact with Hollys mom often and wanted to see this day happen.

I didn't jump to see if it had been answered yet. Kelly is Megan Sharptons mother. Megan was brutally murdered and it is still held to believe they are somewhat related.
(meth users/possible friends in the murderers)

Kelly passed away in November and was in contact with Hollys mom often and wanted to see this day happen.

Oh I have not heard of this, thanks for the info.

Why would they get a female attorney ? From his past history he disrespects females. He has assaulted, threatened, shot and allegedly kidnapped and murdered women. What are the chances he is going to listen to this attorney.

:seeya:

JMO, but it's a "typical defense tactic" . . . and probably the first of many more "typical defense tactics" to come ...

:twocents: . . . :moo:

I can only guess, she is either the best defense attorney in town or has represented him in the past and the family considers her to be the "family attorney" or just "ZA's" attorney.

I just saw the video. Zachary Adams should consider himself lucky. Obviously his attorney jumped right out of the shower and made a beeline for the courtroom. Nice hair, lady.

The female attorney is an old strategy defense attorneys like to use with male violent offenders. If the accused can sit beside a woman and not chew her face off in a rage, he must be innocent, right? ;)

Did anyone get the impression that female attorney wants to be removed from this case and get someone else to take her place. There was talk about possibly changing counsel for him. I bet when she realized how many people hate her client, she wants no part of it.

It was said in court that this is just a temporary atty present for today's proceedings

Next will be the change of venue motion...
I'm curious why she hasn't agreed to formally take the case yet. Did she just get invited this morning?

The female attorney is an old strategy defense attorneys like to use with male violent offenders. If the accused can sit beside a woman and not chew her face off in a rage, he must be innocent, right? ;)

I can't say what offends me more, the fact that the defense would use this lame strategy, or the fact that there are actually people in this world that are stupid enough to believe it.

I can't say what offends me more, the fact that the defense would use this lame strategy, or the fact that there are actually people in this world that are stupid enough to believe it.

I agree. What really grinds my gears is that the process is so long, by the time the jury sees him they'll have shaved and spit shined him to look like the average Joe. Unfortunately, there are actually people in this world who have a hard time believing an average Joe is capable of such a heinous crime.

It is offensive and juries do fall for it.

Does anybody know where I can get a pair of those two-piece reader glasses like the judge had ? See :10 of the video I posted above. Those are pretty cool !! The way I break mine, that might solve all kinds of problems for me. Of course, I guess the judge could have two-piece reader glasses for exactly the same reason.... breakage.

I'm just getting in from the doctor guys. Super high blood pressure and other various issues. But the main thing I wanted to see was this hearing and it looks like I missed it. Is this a temporary recess or are we done?

Wow Shefner, take care of the blood pressure. Are you sure you need to follow this case, it will definitely get your blood pressure soaring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288