Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...en-in-to-cockpit/story-fnizu68q-1226852101179

MH370 co-pilot shown smoking, bringing women in to cockpit

Photos!

snipped

Malaysia Airlines has become aware of the allegations being made against First Officer, Fariq Ab Hamid which we take very seriously. We are shocked by these allegations.

We have not been able to confirm the validity of the pictures and videos of the alleged incident. As you are aware, we are in the midst of a crisis, and we do not want our attention to be diverted.

We also urge the media and general public to respect the privacy of the families of our colleagues and passengers. It has been a difficult time for them.

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/my/en/site/dark-site.html

Now the hub is telling me that the radar that detected the plane isn't less sophisticated (as I heard reported on TV) but more sophisticated (military radar) because it tracked the plane without the transponder for over an hour.
While ATC thought the plane just vanished.

A good guestion to ask is why was the radar detection of the diversion kept secret for over 90 hours while all search and rescue was being conducted in the wrong place.

bbm

I think someone may have taken it down, knowing it was hijacked and a danger. Unlikely, maybe - but possible. Hence the delay in information to the general public. Trying to decide how to handle it?

Is just thought the news was so "new" to already have a wiki site about it...

Sorry if I offended anyone...

Didn't offend me at all! It is amazing how fast the internet travels!!:loveyou:

Given the tensions in that area, there is no way that Malaysia did not scramble jets to take a look at that aircraft. No way would they have just let it go with a wait and see attitude, because if it was under the control of someone other than the pilots, the country is not going to take the chance of it flying into a populated area intentionally.

Also people need to keep in mind that, the lower one of those jumbo jets flies, the faster it uses up it's fuel. So it would not have had an additional 6 or 7 hours of flying time if it maintained a low altitude to stay off of most radar screens.

I'm not trying to get off track or divert attention, but if the co-pilot has a history of this, who knows what happened and it could have something to do with recent events. Of course Malaysian Airlines doesn't want this coming out about one of their pilots...and I'm sure it's not just because of the families.

These were the first images I have seen so I linked them here. The first 2 appear to actually be with the pilot and the one of them standing shows the co-pilot on the right.

Let's think about it....if they knew about the change in course from the start why wouldn't they tell us? They either did not know or they have a reason to lie. There was manpower, time and money wasted looking in the wrong areas. If they knew why would they do this?? Why? What's the most logical reason?

Now the hub is telling me that the radar that detected the plane isn't less sophisticated (as I heard reported on TV) but more sophisticated (military radar) because it tracked the plane without the transponder for over an hour.
While ATC thought the plane just vanished.

A good guestion to ask is why was the radar detection of the diversion kept secret for over 90 hours while all search and rescue was being conducted in the wrong place.

Well that is interesting.

I've changed my thoughts from double engine failure to hijack attempt and military response. They've known where it went (soon as it lost communication and radar) and when it turned. They knew with no ability to keep other planes informed of it's path, and no idea what was going on...they had to deal with the threat. I believe military responded with force. The past few days have been to make sure it's never found and the military is not attacked for killing innocent passengers. I think the same happened to Flight 93. That was daytime in America, on open farmland and nobody saw it go down, or found any big pieces of debris. Just my own opinion as always.

I'm not trying to get off track or divert attention, but if the co-pilot has a history of this, who knows what happened and it could have something to do with recent events. Of course Malaysian Airlines doesn't want this coming out about one of their pilots...and I'm sure it's not just because of the families.

These were the first images I have seen so I linked them here. The first 2 appear to actually be with the pilot and the one of them standing shows the co-pilot on the right.

Sorry. That wasn't directed at you, just including it as a response to the article. :blushing: Also. I agree!

If it's done correctly, in the middle of the night with no horizon it would be very hard to tell. If you are seated, maybe impossible.

I fly often and I am very aware of when a plane is tilting and taking a turn...but they do it all the time so I don't think twice about it....I just figure it's part of the route.

Now the hub is telling me that the radar that detected the plane isn't less sophisticated (as I heard reported on TV) but more sophisticated (military radar) because it tracked the plane without the transponder for over an hour. While ATC thought the plane just vanished.

And they did nothing, and said nothing until today! :thud: WHY? I'm starting to think maybe it was shot down. :waitasec:

Bad idea.

Super Duper Bad idea! :notgood:

I've changed my thoughts from double engine failure to hijack attempt and military response. They've known where it went (soon as it lost communication and radar) and when it turned. They knew with no ability to keep other planes informed of it's path, and no idea what was going on...they had to deal with the threat. I believe military responded with force. The past few days have been to make sure it's never found and the military is not attacked for killing innocent passengers. I think the same happened to Flight 93. That was daytime in America, on Lopez farmland and nobody saw it go down, or found any big pieces of debris. Just my own opinion as always.

I know it's far fetched for most people but I agree with you. I believe alot more goes on with gov. and military than people think or would like to admit to. All JMO

Let's think about it....if they knew about the change in course from the start why wouldn't they tell us? They either did not know or they have a reason to lie. There was manpower, time and money wasted looking in the wrong areas. If they knew why would they do this?? Why? What's the most logical reason?

Cover their own a$$. :twocents:

Going on the theory that the plane turned and kept flying, where could it have been headed? I mean in event of a hijack. I would think major city but...where and, more importantly, why? Just baffles me.

JMO

bbm

I posted an article earlier how it only goes into automatic mode once you hit 29,000 ft. I'll have to go back find the link - it explained it really well, how it could drop off the radar and keep flying.

ETA: Here it is:

I think you are miss understanding. Flight radar24 said that when the plane dropped below 29,000 that "they" (and other websites like them) would no longer able to track it because of their coverage lapse spots in that area of the ocean. (and that would be with the transponder on). Once the transponder is turned off then it cannot be tracked using that same type of transponder technology.

Passengers can sustain up to 2 months if plane crashed at sea, says geostrategist

http://my.news.yahoo.com/passengers-sustain-2-months-plane-crashed-sea-says-151841623.html

The Kelantan police have received four reports from members of the public in connection with the Malaysia Airlines (MAS) MH370 which went missing en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur last Saturday.

Kelantan police chief Datuk Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman said the reports were lodged from Sunday until yesterday with complainants claiming that they saw an aircraft, believed to be MH370, at several locations.

http://my.news.yahoo.com/kelantan-police-receive-four-reports-related-missing-mh370-144153642.html

I've changed my thoughts from double engine failure to hijack attempt and military response. They've known where it went (soon as it lost communication and radar) and when it turned. They knew with no ability to keep other planes informed of it's path, and no idea what was going on...they had to deal with the threat. I believe military responded with force. The past few days have been to make sure it's never found and the military is not attacked for killing innocent passengers. I think the same happened to Flight 93. That was daytime in America, on open farmland and nobody saw it go down, or found any big pieces of debris. Just my own opinion as always.

Flight 93 was not shot down. It was brought down by the passengers on the plane who decided to take it down rather then risk having it crash into another landmark. This was covered by 9/11 and it was a group of passengers that overtook the plane from the high-jackers.

Also, I think our two supposedly innocent Iranian stolen passport gentlemen under the direction of Mr. Ali..(can't make this stuff up) were responsible. They had only a backpack (think Boston bombers) light luggage and were leaving to seek asylum in Germany, forever? I'll bet you a nickel, one or both had pilots licenses.

http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...en-in-to-cockpit/story-fnizu68q-1226852101179

MH370 co-pilot shown smoking, bringing women in to cockpit

Photos!

That's not the Co-Pilots fault or responsibility, it's the captains. First officer is right hand seat and is basically what it says on the tin, Captain (whoever this guy is) will be in the deep ****ter I am sure of it - he is after all the commander of this airplane.

First officer will not object IMHO to what the Captain does, unfortunately seniority can cause accidents as it was known in the Tenerife disaster that the FO didn't want to stop the Captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member