Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think it is a possibility that it was accidentally shot down?

Let's think about it....if they knew about the change in course from the start why wouldn't they tell us? They either did not know or they have a reason to lie. There was manpower, time and money wasted looking in the wrong areas. If they knew why would they do this?? Why? What's the most logical reason?

As of Sunday, Malaysia has been suggesting searches on the west coast, and the Straights. On Sunday, they mentioned there was a possible turn back noted on primary (non-transponder based) radar. The forums I follow laughed at them thinking it was bizarre, and why the heck would they want searches over there? Then today, we get clearer messages that a possible radar sighting of MH370 was seen 350 miles or so to the west of the intended flight path. The forums I follow noted that it was nonsensical on Sunday because if the plane had travelled back over land, they would have certainly had radar evidence of that. Apparently they may have. And since it is primary radar, it is a spot not a spot declaring itself to be MH370, but just an unidentified spot. It is not unreasonable at all to think it took the Malaysian military four days to refine the data to the point where they were now able to convince themselves that this unidentified spot was definitely MH370. If they had declared this on Sunday, no one would have believe it based on the slight amount of evidence. But after careful analysis, they now can provide enough evidence to justify removing resources from the more logical area to search to one that would seem bizarre, if no radar could confirm it.
I know it is easy to imagine all sorts of conspiracy theories, but for me it is easier to imagine that the amount of info here is the size of a needle, in a very large haystack of unrelated other information, and it is going to take a very long time to deduce for certain where this plane is. Not helping matters at all is the lack of a true centralized investigation, as no one knows who should lead this investigation due to the fact that no one knows what country the plane is in. There is an international protocol that is not being used, and it seems that Malaysia is quite overwhelmed with this type of investigation. I wish China would just take over! They are perhaps the best hope at this point.

As far as my current theory..... I think it is intentional pilot suicide, and the plane was intentionally brought somewhere to make it impossible to find, and ditched. Probably the middle of the Indian Ocean.

cnn again, it only has 5 mile radius so is one of the littlest needles in the hatstack. It took 2 1/2 years to find air frances

From what I remember it took 2 years to find the black boxes which was still pinging.

OMG. Look at this image of "Luigi and Christian" - what do you notice?

They are identical from the waist down......!!!!

Was this the original released pic or has it been altered? (taken from DM website by the way)

Attachments

• article-2578020-1C2F5E8000000578-157_634x528.jpg
    article-2578020-1C2F5E8000000578-157_634x528.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 153
Does anyone think it is a possibility that it was accidentally purposefully shot down?

No... I fixed that for you! :thumb:

Not for certain, but as info comes out, I tend to think there was a hijack or terrorist act. :twocents:

By the way the search for the straits are also not conspiracy etc, but more so inline with procedures.
I too wondered about the search of the Malacca Straits for an aircraft believed headed elsewhere.

Then I came across this AIP from the Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia.

It details the available radars and the rules to be followed in communications failure; in short, if able, continue to destination as assigned, or if unable, maintain VMC and land at the most suitable aerodrome, which may be the aerodrome of departure. For KUL, that is an approach to land on runway 14L.

http://aip.dca.gov.my/aip pdf/ENR/ENR 1/ENR 1.6/Enr1_6.pdf

Maybe now, if MH370 was there, it all begins to make sense.

KUL is the IATA for Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport and 14L is the designator for the southerly facing left hand runway.

Was this the original released pic or has it been altered? (taken from DM website by the way)

I'm lost. :dunno: What are you implying?

That's weird! The guy on the left appears to have a 2nd piece of paper overlayed over the bottom of him that matches the guy on the right.

A regular joe tweeted that to a reporter this morning and I thought it looked doctored. Haven't seen it anywhere else.

Why is it possible to turn the transponder on an airplane off? The black box can't be turned off. It has it's own power source so it doesn't drain on the electrical system. Why can't the transponder be the same?

Doesn't it seem even weirder that they have more information and still have not found it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member