Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the sketch had the chin too narrow which is what made me think the chin wasnt right but then again I have a hard time with sketches. Its hard to make a sketch look 3D. The photo had a broader chin and the sketch seemed too narrow to me but the overall sketch I agree looked pretty darn close.

I would never be able to testify that they are the same person based on that sketch alone and like others said it is meaningless now because the Sullivan girl can look at a lineup now to testify if he was the guy.

She may have seen his face at an angle and if you look at his mug shot where he is turned to the side his chin juts out and looks thin from the side.

imo

I thought the sketch had the chin too narrow which is what made me think the chin wasnt right but then again I have a hard time with sketches. Its hard to make a sketch look 3D. The photo had a broader chin and the sketch seemed too narrow to me but the overall sketch I agree looked pretty darn close.

I would never be able to testify that they are the same person based on that sketch alone and like others said it is meaningless now because the Sullivan girl can look at a lineup now to testify if he was the guy.

Didn't Heather at the time of the drawing say she wasn't satisfied that the artist had captured how his nose really looked?

She probably thought it should be wider.

IMO

Yes they can. And they have been able to get a ground image in hi-res (down to half a square meter) since the mid 2000's.

Here is an example of DigiGlobe search. Of course you have to purchase the images unless they were willing to share on a 'donation for good cause' basis.

https://browse.digitalglobe.com/imagefinder/main.jsp?

As you see, the search window is from 4/2002 to present. When you click on that it gives you the parameters to put in exact dates.

At the very least you would be able to see what kind/color vehicles are parked on the road and possibly even track it to an extent through the day as I believe they have a 1.5 hour flyby- 24 hours a day. And DigiGlobe has multiple satellites doing this.

I think a relationship to DigiGlobe or other sat services would be an excellent boon to this case and the websleuths community.

That is great if they can go back that far. I agree it would be worthwhile to check and especially if we could come up with vehicle descriptions.

Originally posted by FridayBaker;
Sorry to bring up this somewhat old post, but, regarding the bolded comment: I think that the chin and the eyes an the composite re almost dead-ringers for ZA. The only thing I see as being off is the nose. If you look at it, mentally substituting his nose in the composite, I think it's amazingly similar. The "upward angle" of the jaw-line is virtually identical. The issue with the front of the chin is simply the difference between the effects of lighting and placement in front of the camera in the photo.

Just my thoughts. I don't mean to be contrary, but I was so struck by the similarity, I thought I'd throw it out here.

I thought the sketch had the chin too narrow which is what made me think the chin wasn't right but then again I have a hard time with sketches. Its hard to make a sketch look 3D. The photo had a broader chin and the sketch seemed too narrow to me but the overall sketch I agree looked pretty darn close.

Consider ZA's height compared to HS's. He would have likely been looking down at her which would have given a different view of his features than in a mugshot photo.
Hatfield, I'm with you on the outdated sketches vs the 3D color sketches available today, that resemble a photo.

In the biggest high profile case in Georgia recently, Guy Heinz Jr. was represented by a seasoned public defender who was a death qualified attorney.

I am glad that no outside private attorney would represent him. I don't think there was one high profile attorney in Georgia or even an unknown that wanted to be on the record as defending GHJ. Now he was a mass murderer of 8 people and also a piece of garbage but ZAs is no better.

But most private attorneys will sell their soul to defend clients like this to get the notoriety.

I love and admire the Bobo family so much and they are such good people but I almost gagged when I saw Steve Farese sitting with them in the courtroom. I am surprised he didn't want to be the attorney for ZAs. He likes getting guilty clients off or see that they just get a slap on the hand for cold blooded premeditated murder like he did in Mary Winkler's case. He must be a personal friend of the Bobo family.

IMO

I'm following the Lauren Giddings case in Macon, GA, on WS. It is a murder and dismemberment case. The trial is scheduled to start at the end of April this year. It was at first a death penalty case. The accused (through his family) retained two attorneys who are considered a couple of the best criminal defense attorneys in GA. They are Franklin Hogue and Floyd Buford. The death penalty was taken off the table because it is felt that a conviction will be more likely if death is not an option.

I have emailed a reporter in the Centerville area to try and get us a date on the house fire.

Originally Posted by charminglane View Post
What was the date that Heather Sullivan's house burned to the ground? Anyone know?

Her abduction attempt was in January 2011. Holly was abducted April 13/2011. After Holly was abducted, Heather shared her experience in the local/national ms media..
Her home burned in July 2011..

According to what I've read from locals other places, she's one of the top defense attorneys in TN. I doubt she'd come to a 3 minute hearing in the middle of nowhere if she wasn't planning on being there for the long haul.
Then again, if the Adams can't pay her bill.......

Well its what was said in court today and one of the details to be finalized for the defense in April.

Didn't Heather at the time of the drawing say she wasn't satisfied that the artist had captured how his nose really looked?

She probably thought it should be wider.

IMO

I took her drawing yesterday, widened the nose, gave him a goatee, and raised the hair line and it looked just like him IMHO. Given that the sketch was done before ZA was arrested it's really pretty good.

Often reconstructions don't include or emphasize facial hair as that can be changed so easily (cut, dyed, styled, shaved, grown, etc.)

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 2m
Since Zach Adams' Decatur County arrest, he has been charged with meth possession and having meth in the jail. #HollyBobo

and

WKRN ‏@WKRN · 38m
News 2 has learned Zach Adams, the man accused in the Holly Bobo case, was caught with meth when transferred to Chester Co. jail.

https://twitter.com/WKRN

So he did obtain some in jail it appears. gah

Yes they can. And they have been able to get a ground image in hi-res (down to half a square meter) since the mid 2000's.

Here is an example of DigiGlobe search. Of course you have to purchase the images unless they were willing to share on a 'donation for good cause' basis.

https://browse.digitalglobe.com/imagefinder/main.jsp?

As you see, the search window is from 4/2002 to present. When you click on that it gives you the parameters to put in exact dates.

At the very least you would be able to see what kind/color vehicles are parked on the road and possibly even track it to an extent through the day as I believe they have a 1.5 hour flyby- 24 hours a day. And DigiGlobe has multiple satellites doing this.

I think a relationship to DigiGlobe or other sat services would be an excellent boon to this case and the websleuths community.

Here's one I joined when there was a plane down in Idaho a while back. Received an update yesterday to help go over satellite photos for the Maylasian plane that's missing. It's a very helpful tool but not sure how long pictures are available.

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014?source=malaysia

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 2m
Since Zach Adams' Decatur County arrest, he has been charged with meth possession and having meth in the jail. #HollyBobo

and

WKRN ‏@WKRN · 38m
News 2 has learned Zach Adams, the man accused in the Holly Bobo case, was caught with meth when transferred to Chester Co. jail.

https://twitter.com/WKRN

So he did obtain some in jail it appears. gah

Unless he brought it with him in his butt.Sorry for the image!

So they missed the meth in a cavity search :scared:

Could have been made inside. People are making it in the Walmart aisles lately. So when someone says portable lab, it could be really portable. A bunsun burner and some stuff smuggled from other areas of the prison and I could actually see it.

Of course it could just be that I prefer seeing that than the alternative suggested ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288