Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he brought it with him in his butt.Sorry for the image!

Either he brought it in, meaning the strip search was ineffective, or he scored while locked up (guards?) Oopsie either way.

So was he caught off guard when arrested and didn't have time to dump the meth, or was he really thinking they wouldn't search? If anybody knows jail procedures...it's this man.

Is there no end to that evil soul? Really makes me sick. What a lowlife.

A court appointed attorney in a high profile DP case? Not gonna happen, even if some big time defense lawyer comes along and agrees to represent him for a low cost.The media attention is worth it because it brings in business regardless of the outcome.

Yes, you are right, that's what usually happens. But as I wrote, these are early days. Even high-profile cases often go through more than one attorney before trial.

I heard straight from a jail inmate out here that in our local county jail while he visited, he could buy meth.

ZA may have a healthy commissary account to obtain it?

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 2m
Since Zach Adams' Decatur County arrest, he has been charged with meth possession and having meth in the jail. #HollyBobo

and

WKRN ‏@WKRN · 38m
News 2 has learned Zach Adams, the man accused in the Holly Bobo case, was caught with meth when transferred to Chester Co. jail.

https://twitter.com/WKRN

So he did obtain some in jail it appears. gah

Time to SOBER up. Gotta say it. Tired of this nonsense.

Well, they said they moved him to another county because of "overcrowding". Maybe there wasn't enough junk to go around. So he took his "to go". JMO

Zach Adams acquired meth while in custody

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140311/NEWS01/140311032/Zach-Adams-acquired-meth-while-custody

He had it when booked and acquired some in one jail and it was caught during the transfer.

I have to say in my spare time. Dealt with many types of addicts. Alcoholics, food addicts, drug addicts. Meth is the worst. Absolute worst. IMO. Just from a helping stand point. Food addicts are a second in that they will relationalize everything they do because you need food to live. My stomach is bigger. I Have worse hunger pains than most. I try to watch what I eat. Meth addicts are a completely different breed of addict. Very scary actually. I have met and tried to help all types from alcohol to heroine to cocaine to anything...meth addicts are very very different.

actionnews5 ‏@actionnews5 · 2m
#Breaking hear 911 calls w/ Zach Adams & his grandpa & get new details revealed a the TN Capitol today in the #HollyBobo case at 10 #AN5

https://twitter.com/actionnews5

Where are they?

I heard straight from a jail inmate out here that in our local county jail while he visited, he could buy meth.

ZA may have a healthy commissary account to obtain it?

So if meth is being distributed in jail, then maybe he has friends inside (Guards? Higher ups?) who he has supplied for a jail ring. Maybe the same people "protecting" him from arrest all this time? Maybe some people discouraging any tipsters from coming forward - if people feared he had some LE in on his "business."

Just a thought since there had been so much talk about "connections" that might have dissuade any talk.

actionnews5 ‏@actionnews5 · 2m
#Breaking hear 911 calls w/ Zach Adams & his grandpa & get new details revealed a the TN Capitol today in the #HollyBobo case at 10 #AN5

https://twitter.com/actionnews5

Where are they?

No clue.... but if they are/were to be 911 calls w/ZA and granddad... that couldn't be the HB case directly, could it? Confused.

Could have been made inside. People are making it in the Walmart aisles lately. So when someone says portable lab, it could be really portable. A bunsun burner and some stuff smuggled from other areas of the prison and I could actually see it.

Of course it could just be that I prefer seeing that than the alternative suggested ;)

i have heard it is easier to get drugs inside the prison than out on the street. jmo

No clue.... but if they are/were to be 911 calls w/ZA and granddad... that couldn't be the HB case directly, could it? Confused.

I thought about that too but wanted to hear them anyway. This monster of a person has me clueless after seeing his scrawny self at court today. Even his voice is different than I pictured it to be compared to his crazy looking picture smiling on facebook. He must be coming down hard from that meth addiction. That's the way it goes.

So far it's like that twitter doesn't have the facts yet. Their news link is all messed up for me so can't view the news there. It sounded exciting like the article said we'd be hearing more information in the next 30 days. Is that during or in 30 days? Aww, the hype maybe?

TBI director: Bobo suspect tried smuggling meth into jail

It's relevant in this hearing because Gwyn said Bobo's case has to do with meth.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24949421/tbi-director-bobo-suspect-tried-smuggling-meth-into-jail

I really wonder, if it were not for the fact that he was at the State hearing and trying to make a point would he/they have disclosed this little mishap?

In my opinion TN has some real problems when it comes to transparency in the Judicial system. All of a sudden the media and LE are dragging out 911 tapes from Grandpa, sketches from (alleged) attempted kidnappings, and we could go on and on. A real look in the rearview mirror at an evil man that they have been looking at them right in front of their faces all along.

What a shame. Just my opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member