GUILTY Australia - Daniel Morcombe, 13, Woombye, QLD, 7 Dec 2003 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news.com.au/national/que...-daniel-morcombe/story-fnii5v6w-1226852548850

Jury retires to consider verdict in trial of Brett Cowan, accused of killing Daniel Morcombe
2 HOURS AGO MARCH 12, 2014 1:17PM

This article contains a video entitled: 'A Final Tribute to Daniel Morcombe' Moments of Daniel's young life were celebrated in this touching tribute chosen by his family to be shown at his funeral taken at his funeral...

That is a beautiful tribute, thanks Fuskier there is a huge puddle of tears on my floor now.

Here's hoping the verdict is reached soon for the Morcombes. The waiting would be agonizing for them.

Here's hoping the verdict is reached soon for the Morcombes. The waiting would be agonizing for them.

Couldn't agree more, I have been on the edge of my seat all day. I can't even imagine the anxiety the Morcombes are feeling.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1m
The jury in the Daniel Morcombe murder trial has now been out for a little over three hours.

A palpable sense of nervous anticipation has washed over Brisbane's Supreme Court as a jury considers the fate of Daniel Morcombe's accused killer Brett Peter Cowan.

Television crews are assembled outside the courthouse, beside dozens of media trucks parked side by side on the footpaths along George and Roma streets.

Microphones have been positioned on stands outside the entrance to the court, with reporters and cameramen ready to hear from Daniel's parents Bruce and Denise Morcombe once a verdict is delivered.

More than a dozen homicide detectives involved in the eight-year-long investigation have taken seats in the back row of the public gallery.

The Morcombes' quest for justice for Daniel has been long and taxing.

Amid the anxious wait for a verdict, their loss and plight has not been forgotten.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...its-verdict-20140312-34lxs.html#ixzz2vj4jxoIJ

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou · 2m
The jury in the Daniel Morcombe trial has been sent home for the night. Deliberations to continue tomorrow at 9am.

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 · 3m
Jurors in Brett Cowan's trial will return to their deliberations at 9.30am tomorrow. No verdict today @9NewsBrisbane #Morcombe

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 1h
Jurors in Brett Cowan's trial will return to their deliberations at 9.30am tomorrow. No verdict today @9NewsBrisbane #Morcombe

Tegan George ‏@tegangeorge 1h
#Morcombe: No verdict today. Jury has been sent home. Will continue deliberating tomorrow from 9:30am @tennewsqld

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 1h
The jury in the Daniel Morcombe trial has been sent home for the night. Deliberations to continue tomorrow at 9am.

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 1h
No verdict today. Court adjourned until tomorrow morning. #morcombe @abcnews

Eammon Atkinson ‏@EAtkinson7 1h
Jury in Cowan trial is adjourned to 9:30am tomorrow. No verdict today. @7NewsBrisbane #Morcombe

Day 19 has concluded. Day 20 tomorrow.

Thinking of Daniel, Bruce & Denise Morcombe, family & friends....

1euesm.jpg

Our thoughts are with the Morcombe family & friends at this crucial time. Another anxious night, but it won't be long now.
Justice for Daniel is on its way. :candle:

Our thoughts are with the Morcombe family & friends at this crucial time. Another anxious night, but it won't be long now.
Justice for Daniel is on its way. :candle:

Thinking of the Morcombe family. Tomorrow will be the day you get justice for Daniel. Sending lots of love and strength. xx

Thinking of the Morcombe family. Tomorrow will be the day you get justice for Daniel. Sending lots of love and strength. xx

Here's a cat amount the pigeons guys.

Did Brett Cowan murder Daniel Morcombe ALONE or witness Jackway rape & murder Daniel? I honestly want justice done but would I be 100% sure? It's a very hard call for a juror.
THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL MOMENT.
IMHOO.

Here's a cat amount the pigeons guys.

Did Brett Cowan murder Daniel Morcombe ALONE or witness Jackway rape & murder Daniel? I honestly want justice done but would I be 100% sure? It's a very hard call for a juror.
THIS IS A VERY CRUCIAL MOMENT.
IMHOO.

This isn't a question that has been given to the jury is it?

Plus, no jury can ever be 100% sure.

Reasonable doubt means, you don't have to be.

Just sure enough.

Thursday March 13th, 2014 Day 20 of Daniel Morcombe Trial today. Jury in deliberation.

SUPREME AND DISTRICT COURTS BRISBANE

LAW LIST
Thursday 13 March 2014

SUPREME COURT OF QUEENSLAND

SUPREME COURT CRIMINAL SITTINGS
COWAN Justice Atkinson Court 11Floor 5 10:00 AM
(Trial Part Heard)

Although listed as commencing at 10.00am media report that it will resume at 9.30am.

Eammon Atkinson ‏@EAtkinson7 1h
Jury in Cowan trial is adjourned to 9:30am tomorrow. @7NewsBrisbane #Morcombe

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...rett-peter-cowan/story-fnihsrf2-1226853070225

Jury retires to decide fate of Daniel Morcombe accused Brett Peter Cowan
BROOKE BASKIN THE COURIER-MAIL MARCH 13, 2014 12:00AM

This article contains video summary of yesterday's events. The reporter states that Justice Atkinson conferred with the Jury before 4.30pm and they informed being close to reaching a unanimous decision, but no verdict today. Trial will resume at 9.30am Thursday...

Our thoughts are with the Morcombe family and friends.
Hoping that justice will be delivered for Daniel today. :candle:

:judge: :justice:

Emmy Kubainski ‏@emmykubainski 2m
Jury continue to deliberate. The court will only reconvene if there's a question or a verdict. @7NewsBrisbane #Morcombe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong