GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #11

Speculation about another vehicle. Police did impound Nick car from his mom's house but it was later in the week.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

VOH910, this is the first time the info about the barrels has surfaced afaik.
Does it seem like a contradiction to believe LE thoroughly examined the barrels but then stopped them from being used again?
Why would LE leave the barrels at FB if they didn't want them to be lit? The two ideas don't make sense; thoroughly checked by LE but can't be used by patrons.

If LE cleared the barrels from containing useful evidence, if they didn't want anybody to use them again, why didn't LE remove the barrels from the property? How could LE be sure nobody would tamper with the barrels in another way? Had LE advised FB management not to use the barrels again?

If already examined thoroughly, why not permit their use?

Did FB's eventually close down? Is the building still there along with the barrels? Just curious.
I can't imagine how LE could continue to control the use of those barrels. Was someone afraid the guy was trying to plant evidence or something like that? Who notified LE that someone lit a barrel?

I think it makes sense if LE feels evidence might later be added and burned. It wasn't LE or law enforcement that stopped the barrel burning. It was the fire department. Who knows who called. Possibly the rival owners at Izzy's. Froggys did close. The building is there. The barrels, who knows.

This is in hoke the, red Springs, NC 30 miles from fayetteville

Hoke County, heading to RADFORD NC

I haven't followed in a while. Radford, NC is in relation to what? Thanks.

Hoke County, heading to RADFORD NC

Please pardon, sundrop, but it is Raeford, not Radford -- the county seat of Hoke County, NC. Population is ~4,600 accdg. to 2010 census. A fairly poor farming area. Parts of Ft. Bragg are in Hoke County. I grew up about 40 miles from there.

Red Springs is nearby, but in a different county -- an even smaller town.

HTH
icon7.gif

Greensboro is 2 hours from Fayetteville.

What makes the Hoke County finding interesting is, it is in a rural area rather than city.

Neighbors discovered bones around 3 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Fairfax Road near the Interstate 40 east interchange at Patterson Street.

Read more: http://www.wxii12.com/news/local-ne...-in-triad-neighborhood/24934684#ixzz2vm8HXlvc

http://www.wxii12.com/news/local-news/piedmont/skeletal-remains-found-in-triad-neighborhood/24934684

this isn't far from Fayetteville either

It appears that the Hoke County remains are not Kelli's

It appears that the Hoke County remains are not Kelli's

Are you basing this on local chatter, or has it been reported as such? I have not been able to find any info beyond the initial report of the find. We are soon coming up on two years Kelli has been missing. She needs to be brought home. Hers is the case that first brought me here, and I have never forgotten her.

Neighbors discovered bones around 3 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Fairfax Road near the Interstate 40 east interchange at Patterson Street.

Read more: http://www.wxii12.com/news/local-ne...-in-triad-neighborhood/24934684#ixzz2vm8HXlvc

http://www.wxii12.com/news/local-news/piedmont/skeletal-remains-found-in-triad-neighborhood/24934684

this isn't far from Fayetteville either

The location is different from residential in that only one house (shack like) comes up on google satellite for the 1500 block of Fairfax Road. It doesn't look like a residential neighborhood at all. There are big warehouse/companies surrounding the greater part of that whole area.
Am I looking in the right place (they're calling the area a neighborhood).?

Yet the picture with the article shows part of a garage(?) and a backyard umbrella.
The coordinates I have for 1500 Fairfax Road are 36.048386,-79.871056.

From what I can tell the area looks like a strange location for children to be playing. They may live in the structure (mobile home?) there I guess.

Going by the picture with the article, the police look as if they're working very close to the residence.

Ok, but its not Kelli Bordeaux

Badly decomposed body just pulled from the cape fear river.. No further details, but makes you wonder. They just pulled another missing girl from a river who was killed just outside fayetteville.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back