Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I am now back to the "conspiracy theory" as opposed to the plane crashing in the seas near Malaysia, we need to go back and look at the 20 employees from Freescale on the plane as well:

Conspiracy theorists say terrorists could have cut the transponders, dropped below the radar and flown the plane to an isolated airport somewhere in Vietnam — left over from the Vietnam War. The plane had at least seven hours worth of fuel on board and this theory is supported by the lack of wreckage.

The theory goes further with the possibility the plane could have been ‘cloaked’, technology that uses a hexagonal array of glasslike panels to bend light around an object.

There are suggestions this theory could be linked to the 20 passengers on board who worked for Texas company Freescale.

Citizen news site, Beforeitsnews.com said: “It is conceivable that the Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane is “cloaked,” hiding with hi-tech electronic warfare weaponry that exists and is used. In fact, this type of technology is precisely the expertise of Freescale, that has 20 employees on board the missing flight”.

Why would they want the plane? Apparently to use as a weapon of mass destruction, 9/11 style.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...ing-flight-mh370/story-fnjwmwrh-1226851465289

U.S. counterterrorism officials are pursuing the possibility that a pilot or someone else on board the plane may have diverted it toward an undisclosed location after intentionally turning off the jetliner's transponders to avoid radar detection, the Journal reported, said citing one person tracking the probe.

The latest revelations come as numerous leads encountered in the search for the aircraft that began six days ago failed to provide clues on where the plane might be.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101489638#_gus

So it is terrorism now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We could go back to thread 1, page 1 really.

I do see your point... :sigh:

Just WHERE is this plane?

But... On the other hand....

this situation is a huge lesson (IMO) for future global events where many countries join together in a quest to solve a major trajedy...

it may be frustrating... But is informative in that we are witnessing the unfolding of a global event...

and... Hopefully...lessons may be learned from this...

All JMO...

This all points back to the 'Passenger 84' that was going around at the beginning. His name was blocked out from the manifest and they believe he was an Ulighur.

I'm out of ideas at this point. Starting to think they are not going to find this plane.

Passenger 84? Must have missed all that. Here's the manifest from Malaysia Airlines statements with passenger 84 listed, this was released pretty early on, was it originally blank?

Hijackings aren't necessarily terrorism-related. They weren't historically associated with crashes/passenger deaths - they were ways for people to get attention for causes or get money etc. Although I can't imagine what the need would be at this point, since no one is trying to negotiate for hostages or anything. The whole thing is so weird. Nothing would surprise me at this point, but I do believe we'll find out where the plane is soon.

Some people have said that no one they know is interested in this. I think the fact that it happened "over there" and didn't involve people from one's own country probably explains it. A lot of people do not care about what happens to people in a less-developed country. Most of the people on the plane do not fit a certain victim profile...One only has to look at the names on the manifest to see why people don't care.

Some people have said that no one they know is interested in this. I think the fact that it happened "over there" and didn't involve people from one's own country probably explains it. A lot of people do not care about what happens to people in a less-developed country. Most of the people on the plane do not fit a certain victim profile...One only has to look at the names on the manifest to see why people don't care.

Ouch, that's hard to read and admit but you're right it's true, geech it's a plane full of people, who thought they were safe on a routine flight, from several different countries, it could have been someone who knows someone who knows any of us still. There were French people and New Zealanders on the plane, 2 of my nationalities, and American, my partner's nationality. And I've flown Malaysia Airlines before, I've had 2 stopovers in Kuala Lumpur when flying to and from NZ

It appears China blurred it out but Malaysia didn't.

snipped:

“Apparently on Chinese social media (i.e. netizens), there is a photo of a passengers list which includes all passenger names and information. On this picture, the name of passenger 84 is blurred out. Apparently the rumour among the netizens is that Passenger 84 is Uyghur, an ethnic group in China.”

Unfortunately for them, the official version released by Malaysia Airlines did not have anyone’s name blurred out.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/o...ing-flight-mh370/story-fnjwmwrh-1226851465289

I think it's a Chinese celebrity of some sort? I've read that a few places but the only reference I can find is to [URL="HONG KONG — A stunt man whose credits include the acclaimed martial arts epic "The Grandmaster" and other films was among the passengers on a missing Malaysia Airlines flight.

Ju Kun also worked on "The Forbidden Kingdom," and he was scheduled to work on the series pilot for "Marco Polo," a joint Weinstein Co. and Netflix production, at a studio in Malaysia before he boarded the flight to return home to Beijing. The plane disappeared early Saturday.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2014/03/11/2984182/chinese-film-stunt-man-on-missing.html#storylink=cpy"]
a stunt man[/URL], whose name is not the same as #84 on the Malaysian list.

If you look at the Malaysian copy of the manifest and the Chinese copy, the numbers of the passengers are different. So passenger 84 on the Chinese blurred out version may not be the same passenger 84 on the Malaysian list.

Passenger 83 on the Malaysian list: LIM/POWCHUAMS
Passenger 83 on the Chinese list: ZHAO YAN ANNE

attachment.php

http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/con...ght MH 370 Passenger Manifest_Nationality.pdf

attachment.php

http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/2014/03/09/who-is-passenger-84/

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 10.47.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 10.47.12 AM.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 253
  • Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 10.47.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-03-13 at 10.47.21 AM.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 250
I'm not seeing it. When I click on the link, it's gone. Says image no longer available. Does anyone have a screenshot of it? Thanks!

This is the best zoom I could manage on chromebook (20m/100ft). I have the full size, but it would probably blow the margins. I will upload it to my photobucket now, so you'll be able to click on this image and see it in the album shortly. Hope this helps.

ETA: When you click on the image, it takes you to the image within the album. You will see the icon for the previous image "prev" - click that, and you will see the full resolution image (I believe it's at least doubled).

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/03101730-d955-4c3d-a153-f703a991a0b5_zpsec4149d5.png.html][/URL]

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/62807

This is the best zoom I could manage on chromebook (20m/100ft). I have the full size, but it would probably blow the margins. I will upload it to my photobucket now, so you'll be able to click on this image and see it in the album shortly. Hope this helps.

(snipped)

Thank you!

That image was taken Wednesday, 3/12/2014 @ 3:00am. So... that would be yesterday. Interesting.

Bob Woodruff ‏@BobWoodruff 46s
WSJ article slapped by Malaysian officials calling it "incorrect" & last data they received was at 1:07 am from plane not 4 hrs later @ABC

https://twitter.com/BobWoodruff

Okay all, I just woke up and had a sudden brainstorm lying here. Have abt 20 or so pages to read so forgive me if this has been mentioned. But it suddenly occurred to me...there were 20 guys from a tech company in Austin, TX on the flight supposedly attending a symposium over there. But the only American passport was Philip Wood, another Texan.

That and the fact that transponders have to be turned off by hand...i'm really more convinced of hijacking--see a plausible scenario emerging here. Easier to hijack and control 239 passengers if done by a crew of 20.

[URL=http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/03101730-d955-4c3d-a153-f703a991a0b5_zpsec4149d5.png.html][/URL]

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/62807

The tomnod images have been replaced by images from March 12 at 3:06 am? Middle of the night? Nothing would be identifiable in the darkness? I'm assuming anything white is cloud or moon reflection? Am I reading this wrong?

International hijacking incident involving China, high tech, and a diverted jumbo jet...in our current political situation worldwide, no wonder we're getting so much confusing info.

My gut instinct feels so strong, I'm already feeling more relieved that the passengers might still be alive.

Okay all, I just woke up and had a sudden brainstorm lying here. Have abt 20 or so pages to read so forgive me if this has been mentioned. But it suddenly occurred to me...there were 20 guys from a tech company in Austin, TX on the flight supposedly attending a symposium over there. But the only American passport was Philip Wood, another Texan.

That and the fact that transponders have to be turned off by hand...i'm really more convinced of hijacking--see a plausible scenario emerging here. Easier to hijack and control 239 passengers if done by a crew of 20.

If I remember correctly from a much earlier post, most of the Texas company's employees were Malaysians or Chinese. I am not sure any of their employees on that plane were American.

So if we return to day 1, didn't initial reports indicate the plane had actually landed somewhere in china...? Maybe we really ARE back at the beginning.

My theory for the past few days is that this is a huge cover up by the Malaysian govt. Either 1) because their military accidentally shot the plane down or 2) ongoing or failed hostage/hijacking negotiations.

My husband has the same theory as your #1 -shot down accidentally by Malaysian military. At this point, I don't know who to believe, and anything absurb is also possible.

They were not American citizens. Freescale is based here in Austin, but the employees on the plane were not from here.

They were based in several manufacturing sites in Kuala Lumpur and Tianjin, China; 12 of the employees were from Malaysia and eight were from China, a spokeswoman for the company confirmed

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-a...freescale-semiconductor-top-employees-1440097

Hijackings aren't necessarily terrorism-related. They weren't historically associated with crashes/passenger deaths - they were ways for people to get attention for causes or get money etc. Although I can't imagine what the need would be at this point, since no one is trying to negotiate for hostages or anything. The whole thing is so weird. Nothing would surprise me at this point, but I do believe we'll find out where the plane is soon.

Many hijackings were robberies or some mentally deranged person in the past. There have been deaths, usually when hijacker kills hostages like in the Middle East. Most result in the airplane landing safely. Few result in crashes like 9/11 or Ethiopian Airlines flight 961.

The tomnod images have been replaced by images from March 12 at 3:06 am? Middle of the night? Nothing would be identifiable in the darkness? I'm assuming anything white is cloud or moon reflection? Am I reading this wrong?

The dynamics of the image, especially in the full resolution version described upthread, appeared to others to be something in the water, with waves breaking over it.

I thought the same thing when I was looking at it last night - especially what appeared (to me) to be a cross-shape in the middle of it. How did the satellite pick up that detail at that hour, if it's not a cloud?

Is the satellite capable of recording images at different wavelengths, like FLIR, etc.? Whatever that is, it not as wispy (for lack of a better term) than the other similar small wisps found scattered on the image.

Anyhow, maybe you can see the full res image, and see if that helps at all.

I wish I knew the answer TopTop, and I feel like I haven't helped one bit..... :waitasec: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam