Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever onboard systems the plane may have automatically reported on after losing contact with ground control, the plane did not transmit data on the status of its engines after contact with ground control was lost, the Associated Press quotes and unnamed “US official” as saying.

AP quotes the official as saying a “digital datalink” sent information about the plane’s engines and “other information on the functioning of the plane” before contact was lost. But “there were no data transmitted on the status of a missing Malaysia Airlines jet’s engines after contact was lost with the plane,” the AP reports.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ap-source-no-data-after-contact-lost-plane

http://www.theguardian.com/world/bl...is-detected-by-chinese-satellite-live-updates

But “there were no data transmitted on the status of a missing Malaysia Airlines jet’s engines after contact was lost with the plane,” the AP reports

but ........the tracking of the aircraft and all the monitoring devices are two seperate things. Look at it like the Rolls Royce stuff is like a feature you order on a car. Its a "luxury". MAL airlines actually did not buy the whole package. Rolls Royce said we will monitor our engines for our selves - there is no connection to tracking the aircraft itself and Rolls Royce monitoring -- except electrical which in and of itself tells us that the tranponder loss was purposeful not a result of an electrical issue.

If something g like that had happened the captain would be in contact throughout. (Loss of pressure).

Whatever occurred was sudden BUT apparently did not include pilot impairment.

As I said earlier, the plane isn't lost - its been HIDDEN.

Its unusual we still don't know why but I can guarantee the Terror watch has been intensified around the world.

The plane and its passengers could easily be sitting in a field somewhere.

its been HIDDEN I just soooooooooo agree!!!!!!!!!!!

they're looking for a crashed plane or debris no? :waitasec:

I don't think Caris thinks it has crashed like many people here do, they think the plane was flown somewhere, it landed and is being hidden in a hanger.

I personally think it has crashed but it is very suspicious how or who crashed it.

Obviously all avenues need to be investigated they owe it to the 239 people who are missing and their families.

Off topic - I just wanted to say I love your avatar waddles it makes me smile every time I see it I love cats and Paris.

Bob Woodruff ‏@BobWoodruff 1m
Breaking News: US investigators convinced of manual intervention to #Flight370-The disappearance is not due to accident or explosion @ABC

https://twitter.com/BobWoodruff

When the Helios flight decompressed and continued to fly until it crashed into a mountain in Greece the goverment knew it was happening, they just did not have a way to save the flight.

Malaysia is located in a much more paranoid part of the world where the countries watch each other all the time.

I just cannot understand that a plane was flying around for hours and no one knew. What the heck is going on??

Even with the Air France flight that took a few days to find, they knew what had happened they just needed to find the wreckage.

In this case it just looks like everyone is lost and confused. I just don't believe it. They are definitely hiding something. They may not know exactly what they are hiding but they are hiding something.

You're speaking sense, Top Top!

I don't know anything about the Malaysian government, but if they are a communist nation the people there are not allowed freedom of speech. I couldn't live that way.

Not communist but no freedom of speech: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Malaysia

By the way, a country does not have to be communist to restrict free speech rights.

Went back and checked! NOT TRUE!!

It is terrible when people spread false rumors like this I wish people would think of the poor families who are desperately waiting for news about their loved one before making a joke of the situation.

I saw on the news one dad died of the stress of worrying about his son who was on the plane which is very sad.

DNA is unalterable. The ultimate identification.

Eventually no one will need to do a family tree even. Everyone's DNA will become public record. There will be government held data bases tracking us all.

Maybe not for a hundred years, but eventually it will happen.

No one will force you to submit but if you want healthcare, bank accounts, passports it will be necessary

Kbd of like your ss numbers now

I'm not sure about that. Right now, our DNA belongs to us and it is a violation, per the US Constitution to require a sample except in very, limited circumstances (felony arrest being one).

It is terrible when people spread false rumors like this I wish people would think of the poor families who are desperately waiting for news about their loved one before making a joke of the situation.

I saw on the news one dad died of the stress of worrying about his son who was on the plane which is very sad.

I know sweetie. That's why I made a bee-line for WS. :floorlaugh:

I believe I've found "Mad Professor", but believe it cannot be discuss at moment.

I don't think Caris thinks it has crashed like many people here do, they think the plane was flown somewhere, it landed and is being hidden in a hanger.

I personally think it has crashed but it is very suspicious how or who crashed it.

Obviously all avenues need to be investigated they owe it to the 239 people who are missing and their families.

Off topic - I just wanted to say I love your avatar waddles it makes me smile every time I see it I love cats and Paris.

I meant that the great majority of searchers are surely looking on that site for signs of a crash I would imagine. If they're looking for a hangar or other hiding place that's good too.

:eek:fftopic:Thank you, re my avatar! I stole him from "LOL Cats" and the caption, he's too cute. Paris is absolutely stunning and intriguing, I never get enough of it after all these years and I live smack bang in the heart, seconds walk from the river and the sights. But I so miss my beautiful New Zealand too, it's two opposite worlds.

Hey if any of you visit this way let me know!

If this plane did land and the people are alive, how are 239 people being controlled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two U.S. officials tell ABC News the U.S. believes that the shutdown of two communication systems happened separately on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. One source said this indicates the plane did not come out of the sky because of a catastrophic failure.

The data reporting system, they believe, was shut down at 1:07 a.m. The transponder -- which transmits location and altitude -- shut down at 1:21 a.m.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...cation-crashed-indian-ocean/story?id=22894802

I just wanted to post the times stated in this article sorry if they have already been posted.

It quoted an unnamed source as saying that Malaysian police and Interpol are focusing their attention on this man because of the skills he possessed.

"We are not saying that he is involved in terrorism, suspected of sabotaging or hijacking the plane, it's just that more attention is on him because of his background and we feel that there are important elements that have to be looked at," the source was quoted as saying.

The report said according to the man's curriculum vitae found online, he is a PhD holder and is currently an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, at a Turkish university.

yes it is.

DNA is unalterable. The ultimate identification.

Eventually no one will need to do a family tree even. Everyone's DNA will become public record. There will be government held data bases tracking us all.

Maybe not for a hundred years, but eventually it will happen.

No one will force you to submit but if you want healthcare, bank accounts, passports it will be necessary

Kbd of like your ss numbers now

Probably more like the mark of the beast 666 ?

Heard on NBC news just a few minutes ago, little bit of reporting of plane, the pilot had some psychological issue a good while back and authorities are looking it to it now.

Scary, an airline pilot with psyc issue in the past.

If this plane did land and the people are alive, how are 239 people being controlled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bombs? Machine guns? I do think it would take quite a bit to control that many people.
I am split in my thinking of what happened to the plane. 60% of me thinks it crashed and 40% of me thinks it is being hidden. Both are scary but the thought of the plane being used for the ultimate terrorist attack is really scary.

CNN always reports things incorrectly, but now I see ABC News is reporting this as well, and they have a much better track record. These sources are still anonymous, though, right? The officials should either make a public statement or keep a tighter lid on the investigation if it is sensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73