SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #27***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, everyone! I mostly just lurk here, but I felt the need to post today. We traveled to Pawleys Island from Charleston (heading north on hwy 17) this morning and noticed what appeared to be a search party near Hopsewee Plantation by the Santee river. This area is on the north end of the Francis Marion forest in between McClellanville and Georgetown.

I sure do hope this is for Heather and today is the day she comes home!

I wanted to follow up on this earlier post...we checked out the area where we initially saw the search party (a wildlife viewing spot near the river) on the way home, and the entrance had been blocked off with orange cones and a no parking sign (it wasn't like that this morning). Not sure if that means anything, but thought I'd share. Also, the search party was mostly LE from what we could see. I forgot to mention that earlier.

I've followed along for so long now, it gave me goosebumps when we passed by. I just feel like they must be there for Heather. I sure hope I'm right.

I wanted to follow up on this earlier post...we checked out the area where we initially saw the search party (a wildlife viewing spot near the river) on the way home, and the entrance had been blocked off with orange cones and a no parking sign (it wasn't like that this morning). Not sure if that means anything, but thought I'd share. Also, the search party was mostly LE from what we could see. I forgot to mention that earlier.

I've followed along for so long now, it gave me goosebumps when we passed by. I just feel like they must be there for Heather. I sure hope I'm right.

I hope you don't mind I want to share your post on Brittanee Drexel's thread I think this might be a stronger possibility of being her.
thanks for reporting the information.

Concerning the two reports filed by the M's, I've always thought they were fabricated.

I also questioned the timing of GT incident.

What credible reason would they have to be driving there at that time? Will be interesting to know if that ever comes out in the trial.

Also, if shots were actually fired out of a car window along the highway, I don't think it would be impossible to find shell casings.

In regards to the second incident, there should have been some video captured as there are several cameras on adjacent buildings IIRC and at TGIF's where the incident took place.

But, I guess it's all a mute point anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GT incident is especially suspicious because they didn't call 911 until got to GT.

The GT incident is especially suspicious because they didn't call 911 until got to GT.

True.

IIRC, it takes 1:30 to cross bridge doing the speed limit. That is a fairly long time when you're [allegedly] being shot at.

Lol I dont know if I could get used to it. The smell makes me nauseas.

Which brings me to ask " is the smell prevalent enough that one may hide a body there thinking the smells couldn't be differentiated from one another" ?

Mmckay, thank you for this.
Are there homes in the area? At the edge of the forest?
On google earth i do see a large property with a pond and what appears to be
Farm land. TIA

Which brings me to ask " is the smell prevalent enough that one may hide a body there thinking the smells couldn't be differentiated from one another" ?

While the smell in GT is absolutely putrid, you get 'used to it' pretty quickly and from then on I don't think it would cover any other smells. :moo:

In my honest opinion no. Once you have smelled human remains , including burned human remains you never forget that smell. I know I will never , ever forget the those smells as long as I live. I also think the smell of blood stands out also. Such as if all there is a pool of blood. I could just have a messed up nose though. :blushing:

Source( My professional opinion only )

Mmckay, thank you for this.
Are there homes in the area? At the edge of the forest?
On google earth i do see a large property with a pond and what appears to be
Farm land. TIA

Nope, no homes that I could see. I checked the Google maps satellite view and the area is just south of the North Santee river, right before you get to the bridge.

mmkay! What a small world. I drove up from Charleston yesterday afternoon and there was a large fire on the left hand side of the road right past Hopsewee. There was a tremendous LE presence including fire and police. At first, I thought it was a controlled burn (they do that so much around that area and at Hampton Plantation) but it was all the way to the road. I wonder if what you saw may have been left over from the fire? I'll look online and see if I can find out any information.

I was sitting at a restaurant for a quiet, no kids lunch today and looked up and saw Heather's missing flyer beside the cash register. It broke my heart. Where are you sweet girl??

Nope, no homes that I could see. I checked the Google maps satellite view and the area is just south of the North Santee river, right before you get to the bridge.

BBM

OK....the fire was about a mile or so north of Hopsewee (which sits on the right bank of the N Santee) and your location was south. They are probably not related. Oh, I hope they are getting closer to bringing Heather home.

Concerning the two reports filed by the M's, I've always thought they were fabricated.

I also questioned the timing of GT incident.

What credible reason would they have to be driving there at that time? Will be interesting to know if that ever comes out in the trial.

Also, if shots were actually fired out of a car window along the highway, I don't think it would be impossible to find shell casings.

In regards to the second incident, there should have been some video captured as there are several cameras on adjacent buildings IIRC and at TGIF's where the incident took place.

But, I guess it's all a mute point anyways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I too question the TGIF report because of the strange description of the alleged perps involved. He was some how able to give a physical height description of them although they were seated in a vehicle. How does that happen? also some of the other description were just odd. Didn't add up to me. JMHO

I hope you don't mind I want to share your post on Brittanee Drexel's thread I think this might be a stronger possibility of being her.
thanks for reporting the information.

This is probably a crazy idea but I'm talking about TM so....Is it possible that LE is looking for Heather where Brittanee's phone last pinged because maybe they're thinking that TM would put Heather there? Maybe TM was hoping that if Heather was found in a place tied to Brittanee's disappearance,LE would be looking at the RSO in Brittanee's case? Just thinking out loud here. I can see TM doing something like that and following Brittanee's case as she claimed to LOVE Nancy Grace. Either way...I pray that both are found.

Thank you.
I am on a tablet and cannot get the coordinates for the property i saw.
I will try it on a desktop.

Wondering what the odds are that one of the Moorers will be bonded out on Monday...

This is probably a crazy idea but I'm talking about TM so....Is it possible that LE is looking for Heather where Brittanee's phone last pinged because maybe they're thinking that TM would put Heather there? Maybe TM was hoping that if Heather was found in a place tied to Brittanee's disappearance,LE would be looking at the RSO in Brittanee's case? Just thinking out loud here. I can see TM doing something like that and following Brittanee's case as she claimed to LOVE Nancy Grace. Either way...I pray that both are found.

The same thought crossed my mind when I heard about the search in that particular area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288